(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

"
PapaCristobal escribió:
Hi, noob here. How important are the jewels for this build? The cheapest jewel with those 3 rolls are currently 230c. I wanted to play this build but I only currently have 200 chaos to spend.

They are very imortant to end game content like t13+ t16 bosses\shaper\UAtziri\and face tankin Ulab. u can farm maps till t13 wo em and get ur currency, also u can use just 2 stat jewels like Phys Damage\Life

"
KrisdenOp escribió:

man weapons have 6 links, those are 5 gems, and again 3 are corrupted, still not make sense to me :)

Swords have 3 links each, main skill using in chest. all u need is on a first page or my profile(Character JustFlurryThings)
Editado por útlima vez por Little_MessPM en 27 ago. 2017 14:30:30
Can someone help me with some advice? I'm currently running those rares:

Spoiler

And those Jewels

Spoiler

And I seem to have a really hard time farming anything above t12.
The maps themselves roll through like a breeze, but bosses feel like there's a shaper at the end of each map.

What should I upgrade to scale the build further?
I don't get it did i do something wrong? I habe most of gear with evansion some dmg and stuff (bonusses just like with the gear presented in build just a bit lower) and i just switched to Dreamfeather... DPS is now lower about 15%... Im at lvl 66, not sure if it actually makes any sens to use that weapon D: (previously used steva gladius x2)/
Anyone here with level 94 stats to post?
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Hey, im trying a different version of this build, with claws, just to see if it is possible get to the endgame, what do you guys think?

I had to change the skill tree, but the results are not bad at PoB, but not good like with swords, Im using Dual strike +threshold, for now its working, i think with blade flurry it would be worse.

So any tips? Whay would you change?

my pob link:
https://pastebin.com/PbtMnTCv

"
Serleth escribió:
Anyone here with level 94 stats to post?

My bf glad is at 93, I'm grinding to 94 so I can slot in a 6th jewel for shaper. I can complete all content easily so far, I just want to make sure all my gems are at least 20/20 before I attempt him. Guardians were a breeze.

Will update later if I defeat him.
Editado por útlima vez por END1EM8 en 27 ago. 2017 16:35:46
"
Little_MessPM escribió:

I tooked crimson dance when i get to the maps!

lol.

im still using dual prismatic eclipse, and have not taken crimson dance and i'm in maps.

level 70 and clearing t5/t6 maps _easily_.

this build rocks.

i'm going to keep using the prismatic eclipse just to see how far i can go with them.

this build is quite tanky too, and i'm not sure why. an evasion based build, i only have 3.2k life and i have to doing something pretty silly to get killed.

should be very interesting to see what happen when i switch to dreamfeathers + crimson dance.

the way things are going i'm not sure when I'll actually do that.
Hi, i have now like ~20ex
What expensive good gear can i buy?
maybe good amulet or helm, idk
Hi man, this sword: http://poe.trade/search/ukiteyowomagih better than Dreamfeather Eternal Sword?
queen 5 link or 6 rare?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional