(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

"
Little_MessPM escribió:
They are very imortant to end game content like t13+ t16 bosses\shaper\UAtziri\and face tankin Ulab. u can farm maps till t13 wo em and get ur currency, also u can use just 2 stat jewels like Phys Damage\Life

Thanks! Appreciated :)
For Cast when damage taken, is there a certain level we should keep the gems at? Or just keep leveling them?
"
bloodyjoker777 escribió:
For Cast when damage taken, is there a certain level we should keep the gems at? Or just keep leveling them?

cwdt 1, ic 3
"
maruder93 escribió:
I don't get it did i do something wrong? I habe most of gear with evansion some dmg and stuff (bonusses just like with the gear presented in build just a bit lower) and i just switched to Dreamfeather... DPS is now lower about 15%... Im at lvl 66, not sure if it actually makes any sens to use that weapon D: (previously used steva gladius x2)/

The point of using Dreamfeather is the DEFENCE AND OFFENCE in the same time when u using flasks(stibnite and jade) ur eva rise up to 66%+ and gives u tones of survbility, enemy just blinded and miss alot, but in the same time ur attack damage based on eva also rising up af and u kill things ;D

"
Penguin17 escribió:
Hi, i have now like ~20ex
What expensive good gear can i buy?
maybe good amulet or helm, idk

Good pair of gloves and rings with t1 life and flat, 6l QotF nad well rolled swords

"
marioeduardo escribió:
queen 5 link or 6 rare?

if u can find 2.5-3k eva 6l chest, go for it xD
Editado por útlima vez por Little_MessPM en 28 ago. 2017 1:23:09
"
Ravensfang escribió:
Can someone help me with some advice? I'm currently running those rares:

Spoiler

And those Jewels

Spoiler

And I seem to have a really hard time farming anything above t12.
The maps themselves roll through like a breeze, but bosses feel like there's a shaper at the end of each map.

What should I upgrade to scale the build further?

in 3.0 life of bosses doubled. lots of build have troubles in killing them, but in ur case u shouldnt get any, u have pretty good gear, i suppose u need to do 20\20 on Bf and Fa first, that improve ur dps much.
"
plasticeyes escribió:
"
Little_MessPM escribió:

I tooked crimson dance when i get to the maps!

lol.

im still using dual prismatic eclipse, and have not taken crimson dance and i'm in maps.

level 70 and clearing t5/t6 maps _easily_.

this build rocks.

i'm going to keep using the prismatic eclipse just to see how far i can go with them.

this build is quite tanky too, and i'm not sure why. an evasion based build, i only have 3.2k life and i have to doing something pretty silly to get killed.

should be very interesting to see what happen when i switch to dreamfeathers + crimson dance.

the way things are going i'm not sure when I'll actually do that.

ur skill tree makes my eyes bleed xD
"
END1EM8 escribió:
"
Serleth escribió:
Anyone here with level 94 stats to post?

My bf glad is at 93, I'm grinding to 94 so I can slot in a 6th jewel for shaper. I can complete all content easily so far, I just want to make sure all my gems are at least 20/20 before I attempt him. Guardians were a breeze.

Will update later if I defeat him.

16 asp for boots chant, and try to dps them right after mobs phase, pop all shit and burst(actually he can go buuble throwing right after this xD)
Just curious, why not take the bottom branch of the sword wheel in the lower left? Seems like good value on a per passive basis. At least relative to the bleed damage wheel center bottom.

Shaper down :D

Thanks for the build guide again. Very fun, fast and capable
"
END1EM8 escribió:

Shaper down :D

Thanks for the build guide again. Very fun, fast and capable

F*ck yes m8! f*ck yiiiis!! GZ! im very glad u make it!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional