[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

Wouldn't Ahn's Contempt be a better mapping helmet than rat's nest? It doesn't really make sense to me to use an EV helmet when we're using Kaom's Roots
can i use this for assassin build ?
What are your thoughts on Varunastra as main hand and bloodseeker as offhand combo?
And i Take all the triple dagger nodes close the the triple claw nodes and the sword crit nodes
twitch.tv/blindsir
Hello Unchained. I played this build 1 league ago, can you tell me. This build is still op in this league? Better, worst, whats change?
"
Kawasaki312 escribió:
Hello Unchained. I played this build 1 league ago, can you tell me. This build is still op in this league? Better, worst, whats change?

The build is even better because of abyss jewel and elder/shaped item :)

Think to change marauder class to scion. Do you think with these gears can reach same damage as show in your POB?
"
razzle escribió:
Wouldn't Ahn's Contempt be a better mapping helmet than rat's nest? It doesn't really make sense to me to use an EV helmet when we're using Kaom's Roots

The main reason why we use Rat's Nest is due to the high critical chance that it provides. You can use other helmets of course (i.e. for more defensive purposes).

"
Blindfished escribió:
What are your thoughts on Varunastra as main hand and bloodseeker as offhand combo?
And i Take all the triple dagger nodes close the the triple claw nodes and the sword crit nodes

A stat stick would be better. Plus the blade flurry will then alternate weapons and only half of your hits will be instant leech.

"
doanhiep1411 escribió:
can i use this for assassin build ?

You could, however, Scion is the optimal choice.

"
Kawasaki312 escribió:

Well, we lost instant vaal pact leech. This is why we use bloodseeker claws (for the instant leech). The good news is we can get more damage from new abyss jewels, stat stick, and watcher's eye.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Editado por útlima vez por unchainedlive en 6 ene. 2018 4:58:53
How about going for inquisitor node instead of assassin?
I've noticed that inquisitor gives more crit chance since mobs nearly constantly have ele ailments on them. While assassin is nice for mapping due to constant max power charges, in case of the boss fight I think that inquisitor is better. After one shot they don't have full hp and multiplier/power charge bonus is not applied anymore.
Hi, what do you think guys? Is it worth it to use gem "Physical to Lightning Support" and get rid of Moonbender's Wing ? Which allows me to use off-hand (claw, sceptre) with Gain #% of Physical as Extra XXX damage?
"
Hi, what do you think guys? Is it worth it to use gem "Physical to Lightning Support" and get rid of Moonbender's Wing ? Which allows me to use off-hand (claw, sceptre) with Gain #% of Physical as Extra XXX damage?

Yes, you can do this, but for the uber bosses you MUST use Bloodseeker claw, bacause it's really hard to kill the bosses without Vaal pact(tested it today). But for mapping you can use rare claw with extra damage(but i don't think that you need to boost your dmg vs white mobs), because you don't need a lot of life leech vs white mobs.
P.S. I'm using rare claw and bloodseeker(off-hand) and using "Physical to Lightning Support" ofc(plus i'm using watcher's eye jewel that give me 4 free points).

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional