[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

A huge issue I have though is with survivability - still sitting at only 3850 hp at the moment, and I get oneshotted by almost everything. Blood rage also jeopardizes my survivability a lot, so I guess instead of dumping 3 points on a path to a jewel socket, I'll pump those points into life regen, that'll slow the hp drain somewhat (it can kill me on its duration alone). Upgraded soul of tukohama should also be super useful here I suppose, in fact it alone may solve the issue altogether

For applying your curse of choice I suggest a skill like Vengeance instead of orb of storms - you need this skill only on tough enemies, and with target hp you'll be able to withstand their regular attacks quite easily. At 20% quality it has a 40% chance of triggering, so it'll rather reliably curse the boss. Warchief does surprisingly sweet damage even with no supports whatsoever, lol
Editado por útlima vez por Xfing en 28 dic. 2017 15:28:24
"
Xfing escribió:
A huge issue I have though is with survivability - still sitting at only 3850 hp at the moment, and I get oneshotted by almost everything. Blood rage also jeopardizes my survivability a lot, so I guess instead of dumping 3 points on a path to a jewel socket, I'll pump those points into life regen, that'll slow the hp drain somewhat (it can kill me on its duration alone). Upgraded soul of tukohama should also be super useful here I suppose, in fact it alone may solve the issue altogether

For applying your curse of choice I suggest a skill like Vengeance instead of orb of storms - you need this skill only on tough enemies, and with target hp you'll be able to withstand their regular attacks quite easily. At 20% quality it has a 40% chance of triggering, so it'll rather reliably curse the boss. Warchief does surprisingly sweet damage even with no supports whatsoever, lol

1- linking whirlwind blade with fortify could help
2- im using cast when damage taken + frostwall (amazing)
that build can realistically reach 4mio crap dps, no defense but still

but its expensive and in this version annoying to play
a newbie question

in your latest build your boot gems says inactive why? and does that mean your boot immortal call doesnt work?

also a side question, you don't have a way to generate endurance charges right?

thanks for the build
What's the best enchanment for boots kaomts roots?
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
"
BlightBoy17 escribió:
a newbie question

in your latest build your boot gems says inactive why? and does that mean your boot immortal call doesnt work?

thanks for the build

I think he use Kaom root boot, he come with no socket; it may answer your question.
"
BlightBoy17 escribió:
a newbie question

thanks for the build

Hello friend.

1. We use Kaom's Roots which has no sockets (immortal call can be socketed elsewhere)
2. We don't generate endurance charges with this setup, the immortal call is active for a short period in case of burst physical damage.

"
BzyxXx escribió:
What's the best enchanment for boots kaomts roots?

You want the following enchantment:

"Damage Penetrates 10% of Enemy Elemental Resistances if you haven't Killed Recently"
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Editado por útlima vez por unchainedlive en 31 dic. 2017 18:59:06
Hello I have another question which is kind of hard to answer.

So I checked your POB compared to my characters and my character avg damage is way low, I even turned off every support gem in your POB and you still have more avg damage than my gem supported skill, my ingame avg damage says 2400 and idk why, when I was using sunder I was 12k.

If you don't mind can you please check my POB idk what is the reason my dps is so low (I turned off all your supported gems and aura etc, even the passive on your skill tree that i don't have yet, and you have more than double my POB which has the supported gems active : https://pastebin.com/e0C5448U
Just've killed Hydra in my current gear. Atziri is one-shottable. Wanna try out to rebuild a little to Iron Reflexes with Carcass Jack and Perseverance belt.
"
BlightBoy17 escribió:
Hello I have another question which is kind of hard to answer.

So I checked your POB compared to my characters and my character avg damage is way low, I even turned off every support gem in your POB and you still have more avg damage than my gem supported skill, my ingame avg damage says 2400 and idk why, when I was using sunder I was 12k.

If you don't mind can you please check my POB idk what is the reason my dps is so low (I turned off all your supported gems and aura etc, even the passive on your skill tree that i don't have yet, and you have more than double my POB which has the supported gems active : https://pastebin.com/e0C5448U

there is many things that increase dps in poe builder like flasks(all is enabled i think) ,have max power charges and frenzy charges....u can find them in configuration tab.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional