[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

"
destle escribió:
I have 1300 damage for 78 level. Where to get more 49 998 500?

Dude no offense, but you're clearly doing something wrong. I'm level 69, gloves and all amulets still suboptimal, and I already reach 10k average damage on full charges. Many important nodes left to take too. I can picture getting to like 1 mln actual DPS quite easily as things are going now.

Also, don't expect 50 mln dps anyway, since you're stuck with Bloodseeker for insta leech. Its damage isn't half bad, but it isn't top tier either.
Editado por útlima vez por Xfing en 28 dic. 2017 6:47:07
"
Xfing escribió:
"
destle escribió:

Dude no offense, but you're clearly doing something wrong. I'm level 69, gloves and all amulets still suboptimal, and I already reach 10k average damage on full charges. Many important nodes left to take too. I can picture getting to like 1 mln actual DPS quite easily as things are going now.

Look at my profile. I think I did everything correctly.
В ожидании аукциона.
"
destle escribió:
"
Xfing escribió:
"
destle escribió:

Look at my profile. I think I did everything correctly.

-Well remove ruthless, it does not work with Blade Flurry

-Your 2 jewels are totally useless one for spell caster and one for converting dex to str
so my hypothesis is that your lacking str , try to get a gear with them and use abyss jewel (its going to boost your dps way more)

- get Winter spirit node ASAP like ASAP , you are missing 40% convertion to elemental right now, this will be your greatest dps gain and will near double your dps tooltips

- I would use Ice golem instead of stone

- Add elemental weakness that you cast on rare/unique (you will notice the dps increase)

- Get ancestral warchief or ancestral protector (one give more dmg when active the other more attack speed) and it will help kills stuff on top of boosting your dps

- And I would swap Inc aoe for inc critical strikes (but thats me)

- and you could swap dmg on full life for maim especially if you notice yourself being not full life most of the time , the gem wont be effective as often in contrary to maim or conc effect.

- I see you are lvl 78 with only one gear with accuracy, by curiosity what is your chance to hit value ? it needs to be minimum at 90% , if not get it up there ASAP, also a good dps increase :)

hope it helps
Thank you. Begin to study. In the near future I will try to correct the noticed deficiencies
В ожидании аукциона.
This is getting ridiculous! Bild had written some sort of idiot! How can I die at level 4 with these figures? Where is this mystical damage in the tens of millions? Where the survival rate is shown in the video? Why the program shows a completely different, about the indicators?

В ожидании аукциона.
I checked in PoB and it says elemental focus is considerably more powerful than Maim, so I'll be switching over to that. Not to mention the maim effect is redundant with one of my passives (I think, lol).

Also, should i go with warchief or protector?
"
Xfing escribió:
I checked in PoB and it says elemental focus is considerably more powerful than Maim, so I'll be switching over to that. Not to mention the maim effect is redundant with one of my passives (I think, lol).

well yeah focus might be better if you dont give a shit about shock, but honestly it might be a good move cause there is no indication I'm really shocking (dont see shocked corpse on the ground often)

Edit: Actually by using elemental focus , you are negating the conflux buff from elementalist , might not be a good idea
Editado por útlima vez por ffogell en 28 dic. 2017 12:49:43
"
destle escribió:
This is getting ridiculous! Bild had written some sort of idiot! How can I die at level 4 with these figures? Where is this mystical damage in the tens of millions? Where the survival rate is shown in the video? Why the program shows a completely different, about the indicators?

I think you should also add faster attack + fortify + whirlwind blade

It would increase both your mobility and survibility

I'll repost what I wrote about survivibility with this build :

"

1) Survivibility

A lot of people have concern about it and they are right before lvl 65 you will probably have max 3k hp so you need to rely a lot on WB for dodging and keep your spacing and not stay static too long

1 a)I specced more life node than the OP (from 164% to 180% ish) , because yeah as casual I can't afford OP jewels and abyss jewels have really good dmg on them and flat life so right now with my gear I'm at 5.4 hp which I'm really conformtable with

1 b) Cast when damage taken + frostwall ! Cast when damage taken + frostwall ! Did I say it ? Again : Cast when damage taken + frostwall ! That thing will stop every shit incoming to you and prevent boss pressuring you , this increase your survivibility by 1000(not joking) and not only BF goes through it(so you can still attack people) but you can also Whirlwind blade through it so you dont even feel the drawback from it (REMOVE IT IN GROUP LOL)

1 c) Knockback , have a flask with knockback (until you get lion roar), BF is so fast that melee range rare/unique wont even touch you while you going to ditch your damage

1 d) Sool of arakaali + ( CWDT + immortal call) trick if using bloodrage. Every time CWDT proc :50% increased Recovery of Life and Energy Shield if you've stopped taking Damage Over Time Recently which apply to your regen and life leech , its really good :)

1 e) Chance yo get phasing on abyss jewel also help to get out of shitty spot.

1 f) I'M using warchief with culling strike (for boss and huge hp mobs is god send) I dont use protetor because I prefer the extra dmg and aoe and I think my attack speed is good enough so far and warchief totem also help for your survivibility as it helps prevent you from getting overwhelmed with good positionning

1 e) Go for slayer ascendancy instead of elementalist which will greatly increase survivibility :
- Life Leech effects are not removed at Full Life
- Your Damaging Hits always Stun Enemies that are on Full Life
which also synergive very good with 1d)

As for map clearing, I'm doing fine on tier 8-9 and dont have any survivibility/dps issue yet but I did personalize OP build a bit like you see ;)
Editado por útlima vez por ffogell en 28 dic. 2017 13:01:25
"
ffogell escribió:
"
Xfing escribió:

well yeah focus might be better if you dont give a shit about shock, but honestly it might be a good move cause there is no indication I'm really shocking (dont see shocked corpse on the ground often)

Edit: Actually by using elemental focus , you are negating the conflux buff from elementalist , might not be a good idea

That's a non-issue, since I went with Assassin, as per suggestions for 3.1.
"
Xfing escribió:
"
ffogell escribió:
"
Xfing escribió:

That's a non-issue, since I went with Assassin, as per suggestions for 3.1.

good lol cause I went for slayer myself and spoke with that in mindset and not elementalist (if using bloodseeker I would have went assassin )

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional