[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

Should just delete this thread, this build is garbage unless you can afford all those NON-"EXPENSIVE" ITEMS.
"
lonelybutter escribió:
"
Where do you guys see "Blood Rage" in the guide? I'm very curious because I don't remember using it anywhere, and you should NOT use Blood Rage with this setup.

I want to piggyback off this question to ask why you dont use blood rage and replace dmg on full life w/ added fire or something else. I am lvl 75 running this build but I find myself rarely ever gaining frenzy charges from the raider part, let along having full charges up for the onslaught. I seem to have more tooltop dps when i replace dmg on full life w/ added fire and run blood rage to have the permanent 5 charges up.

Can you shed some light onto why you have it set up the way it is regarding this part? Am I supposed to be generating the frenzy charges elsewhere too?

Weird bcz im always having frenzy charges, and i must agree with that about fire damage and blood rage, is a good plus to attack speed and a permanent damage w/o losing it everytime you go below max health.

another thing that i dont know is , why are we not using iron reflexes if we have kaom boots,i have like 1415 armor and 4175 evasion, with kaom boots it shouldn't be better if we use iron reflexes to get all that evasion to armor instead?

i found a "combo" that i liked using
and enduring cry to allways pup up the rampage while mapping, its really good also u have the extra defenses and damage reduction
cool, so frost blades for clearing maps or what?
Editado por útlima vez por Daax89 en 26 dic. 2017 11:58:27
"
lonelybutter escribió:
"
Where do you guys see "Blood Rage" in the guide? I'm very curious because I don't remember using it anywhere, and you should NOT use Blood Rage with this setup.

I want to piggyback off this question to ask why you dont use blood rage and replace dmg on full life w/ added fire or something else. I am lvl 75 running this build but I find myself rarely ever gaining frenzy charges from the raider part, let along having full charges up for the onslaught. I seem to have more tooltop dps when i replace dmg on full life w/ added fire and run blood rage to have the permanent 5 charges up.

Can you shed some light onto why you have it set up the way it is regarding this part? Am I supposed to be generating the frenzy charges elsewhere too?

I'm starting to feel like the DPS numbers reported are theoretical rather than real. I'm level 87 now, running maps 10-12 at the moment. Like you, I rarely ever get to 5 Frenzy Charges during a boss encounter. I may try the added fire blood rage, or possibly spec out of the 2 extra Frenzy charges so that I'll activate onslaught at 3 frenzy charges rather than waiting until 5.
"
polister escribió:
"
lonelybutter escribió:
"

Weird bcz im always having frenzy charges, and i must agree with that about fire damage and blood rage, is a good plus to attack speed and a permanent damage w/o losing it everytime you go below max health.

another thing that i dont know is , why are we not using iron reflexes if we have kaom boots,i have like 1415 armor and 4175 evasion, with kaom boots it shouldn't be better if we use iron reflexes to get all that evasion to armor instead?

i found a "combo" that i liked using
and enduring cry to allways pup up the rampage while mapping, its really good also u have the extra defenses and damage reduction

The frenzy charges are mainly meant for bosses (which are obtained from the Raider ascendancy). For mapping, there are other ways to obtain frenzy charges other than Blood Rage (for example: The Green Dream/Nightmare jewels). This way you can still keep the damage on full life without having to use Blood Rage.

Of course you can make your own changes to fit your "play style" and that's encouraged.

"
Daax89 escribió:
cool, so frost blades for clearing maps or what?

You can use frostblades, the tree would be very similar. Try it out and let me know how you like it.

Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Editado por útlima vez por unchainedlive en 26 dic. 2017 17:47:50
So with my current gear, I'm not sure what else I can buy to actually up my dps. I'm only at 4.5k hp. Had to switch out my gloves to hrimburn because of my offhand. But yeh it seems impossible to get a build like this in a league.
Well, I'm about ready to give up on this one. After my last post I realized I should have been using an AOE gem in my 6 link and that helped a lot for awhile, but at 85 I am at 4500 life and the build is way too weak. It just feels naked. The deaths come repeatedly, because if your not actually hitting anything, your losing massive amounts of life. Ranged attacks seem particularly brutal.

I've done my best gear wise, followed the build guide, and actually have 6800 tool tip dps with the aoe gem in, and 10459 with the concentrated gem in. This translates to over 100k in the path of building. So damage doesn't seem to be much of an issue at this stage, just defenses. This build misses a trick somewhere, or I am missing something.

Thanks in advance if anyone cares to have a peek and make suggestions.

"
ClaudiaOctavia escribió:
Well, I'm about ready to give up on this one. After my last post I realized I should have been using an AOE gem in my 6 link and that helped a lot for awhile, but at 85 I am at 4500 life and the build is way too weak. It just feels naked. The deaths come repeatedly, because if your not actually hitting anything, your losing massive amounts of life. Ranged attacks seem particularly brutal.

I've done my best gear wise, followed the build guide, and actually have 6800 tool tip dps with the aoe gem in, and 10459 with the concentrated gem in. This translates to over 100k in the path of building. So damage doesn't seem to be much of an issue at this stage, just defenses. This build misses a trick somewhere, or I am missing something.

Thanks in advance if anyone cares to have a peek and make suggestions.

Which helmet are you using for mapping? Try using Rat's nest for mapping and Abyssus for specific boss fight (i.e. shaper). I'll take a closer look when I get a chance.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Hi!! I was stop play a long time, and i don't know how you can take Vaal Pact in your passive tree without the way?
Hi,

In his 3.1 pastebin he has a MH Inc. Crit Chance of 650%, 120% of which comes from 40% per power charge, and the source is base. Does anyone know what is producing this? I've been having trouble coming even close to the damage he is producing in this build. I understand he probably has godly gear, but the difference is like 5k avg dmg vs 400k avg dmg. Currently lvl 72.

Thanks.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional