[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

"
polister escribió:
man im trying this build at league, and im SUPER HYPER MEGA WEAK 2k hp and 200 armor i cant even complete the 55 lab, i dont know if im doing something wrong or what but man im just a piece of paper walking arround with this build, you can check out my character if u want, any advice would be apreciated

No idea why that is, I just managed the cruel lab on my first try on level 55. Around 2000 average damage on the tooltip at the moment.

"
polister escribió:
"
polister escribió:
man im trying this build at league, and im SUPER HYPER MEGA WEAK 2k hp and 200 armor i cant even complete the 55 lab, i dont know if im doing something wrong or what but man im just a piece of paper walking arround with this build, you can check out my character if u want, any advice would be apreciated

edit: also the lack of str and int in this build is incredible u-u its a pain to lvl up gems

That's what Astramentis is for. You get your stats to where they need to be, you take it off.
How should i start my Ascendancy?
Go first for Assassin or Raider?
"
Xfing escribió:
"
polister escribió:

No idea why that is, I just managed the cruel lab on my first try on level 55. Around 2000 average damage on the tooltip at the moment.

"
polister escribió:
"
polister escribió:

edit: also the lack of str and int in this build is incredible u-u its a pain to lvl up gems

That's what Astramentis is for. You get your stats to where they need to be, you take it off.

damage is not the problem i get almost 40kwith sunder(with totem frenzy vaal blood rage and all that stuff) , the problem is that i get hit by izaro and im down
Editado por útlima vez por polister en 23 dic. 2017 19:07:47
ATTENTION, everyone farm the < Shaped Steel Ring > because ring has mod < 20% Reduced reflected Elemental dagame taken >
Well, I think I had around 1500 hp with absolutely shit defensive gear and tabula. I did get to very low health at certain points, that's for sure. What helps though is skillful dodging with whirling blades for sure. Don't expect to no-skill Izaro. I'm actually quite surprised and impressed with myself that I managed to do it, even though according to the OP I probably shouldn't even be using Blade Flurry yet.

I'm a bit confused about blood rage use though. It goes against damage on full life, but elemental focus removes ailments like shock, which I believe are quite essential. Of course there's still poison and bleed, but dunno. Also, what's wrong with using added fire damage in place of these two? It should scale pretty well, shouldn't it?
"
Xfing escribió:
Well, I think I had around 1500 hp with absolutely shit defensive gear and tabula. I did get to very low health at certain points, that's for sure. What helps though is skillful dodging with whirling blades for sure. Don't expect to no-skill Izaro. I'm actually quite surprised and impressed with myself that I managed to do it, even though according to the OP I probably shouldn't even be using Blade Flurry yet.

I'm a bit confused about blood rage use though. It goes against damage on full life, but elemental focus removes ailments like shock, which I believe are quite essential. Of course there's still poison and bleed, but dunno. Also, what's wrong with using added fire damage in place of these two? It should scale pretty well, shouldn't it?

i stopped using sunder, and switch to mcflurry and finally started using the instaleech claw, and i managed to do the lab, im still low in defense and hp but now i can atleast keep progressing.

u'r right with the bloodrage and fullife support its kinda counterproductive, lets see if someone else can calm our restlessness about that.
"
polister escribió:
"
Xfing escribió:

i stopped using sunder, and switch to mcflurry and finally started using the instaleech claw, and i managed to do the lab, im still low in defense and hp but now i can atleast keep progressing.

u'r right with the bloodrage and fullife support its kinda counterproductive, lets see if someone else can calm our restlessness about that.

Where do you guys see "Blood Rage" in the guide? I'm very curious because I don't remember using it anywhere, and you should NOT use Blood Rage with this setup.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"
Where do you guys see "Blood Rage" in the guide? I'm very curious because I don't remember using it anywhere, and you should NOT use Blood Rage with this setup.

I want to piggyback off this question to ask why you dont use blood rage and replace dmg on full life w/ added fire or something else. I am lvl 75 running this build but I find myself rarely ever gaining frenzy charges from the raider part, let along having full charges up for the onslaught. I seem to have more tooltop dps when i replace dmg on full life w/ added fire and run blood rage to have the permanent 5 charges up.

Can you shed some light onto why you have it set up the way it is regarding this part? Am I supposed to be generating the frenzy charges elsewhere too?
Editado por útlima vez por lonelybutter en 24 dic. 2017 15:46:58
It is possible to run Ethereal Knives with this builds tree ?
Hey with the changes to reflect damage is it even worth it to run Soul of Yugul anymore unless you have the map mod that says enemies reflect damage? And if Yugul isn't worth it anymore what would you recommend Unchained?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional