[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

I am currently using a Belly of the Beast Unique as my 6 link chest. How good do you guys think it is for this build? I really wanna sell it atm for all the shiny Stuff i could buy for the value of it.
Would only use like 100 hp by using a rare for 1/7th of belly price
"
BlightBoy17 escribió:
Hello I have another question which is kind of hard to answer.

So I checked your POB compared to my characters and my character avg damage is way low, I even turned off every support gem in your POB and you still have more avg damage than my gem supported skill, my ingame avg damage says 2400 and idk why, when I was using sunder I was 12k.

If you don't mind can you please check my POB idk what is the reason my dps is so low (I turned off all your supported gems and aura etc, even the passive on your skill tree that i don't have yet, and you have more than double my POB which has the supported gems active : https://pastebin.com/e0C5448U

in addition BF tooltip just shows u the damage of 1 hit, without any stages and the attacks per second.
but still you should reach 7k tooltip easily
"
AkaiTora91 escribió:
I am currently using a Belly of the Beast Unique as my 6 link chest. How good do you guys think it is for this build? I really wanna sell it atm for all the shiny Stuff i could buy for the value of it.
Would only use like 100 hp by using a rare for 1/7th of belly price

Belly of the beast is a great armour. However, I personally prefer a triple resistance astral plate which helps you cap out your resistances a lot easier.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Editado por útlima vez por unchainedlive en 2 ene. 2018 1:05:31
yo unchained, im trying this build for this season and wanted to ask you what belt youre running? BotD doesnt work with BF anymore as far as im aware, so im using darkness enthroned with %resi+life+damage on claws, i believe its the best belt besides high-stat stygians.

also do you use bloodseeker all the time? im thinking of getting a rare claw for more damage for elder/shaper/guardian kills, but im not sure if the damage on full life support is sustainable with a rare claw?*
"
Sidesody escribió:
yo unchained, im trying this build for this season and wanted to ask you what belt youre running? BotD doesnt work with BF anymore as far as im aware, so im using darkness enthroned with %resi+life+damage on claws, i believe its the best belt besides high-stat stygians.

also do you use bloodseeker all the time? im thinking of getting a rare claw for more damage for elder/shaper/guardian kills, but im not sure if the damage on full life support is sustainable with a rare claw?*

Hello friend. I'm still using belt of the deceiver, it still works for attack skills (i.e. Blade Flurry).

I only use the bloodseeker for the instant leech. You can try using a high DPS rare claw and see how you like it.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Editado por útlima vez por unchainedlive en 3 ene. 2018 14:15:12
If i were to use all uniques which would they be?

Also would headhunter work for this build?
Thanks
"
jkd083 escribió:
If i were to use all uniques which would they be?

Also would headhunter work for this build?
Thanks

I would not recommend using all uniques, it would be extremely difficult to balance your stats (i.e. resistances, attributes...etc).

Headhunter works VERY well with this build while mapping, if you have one then I would recommend using it.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Editado por útlima vez por unchainedlive en 3 ene. 2018 15:21:56
Hi, my scion have lvl 75+, almost 4k hp, a lot of dmg, but in maps T1 and T2, mobs destroy me, any tips for more survival, thx
"
zeusxinzo escribió:
Hi, my scion have lvl 75+, almost 4k hp, a lot of dmg, but in maps T1 and T2, mobs destroy me, any tips for more survival, thx

Can you post your build here (i.e. gear, tree, links)? Or even better, a pastebin for your character?

A couple of things to note:

1. Only use abyssus helmet for specific bosses (i.e. shaper).
2. Use rat's nest for mapping
3. Use Fortify (reduced damage)
4. Consider the hardcore variant of the build for defensive purposes
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"
unchainedlive escribió:
"
zeusxinzo escribió:

Can you post your build here (i.e. gear, tree, links)? Or even better, a pastebin for your character?

A couple of things to note:

1. Only use abyssus helmet for specific bosses (i.e. shaper).
2. Use rat's nest for mapping
3. Use Fortify (reduced damage)
4. Consider the hardcore variant of the build for defensive purposes

first time I upload a build I hope it's okay https://pastebin.com/qyp13R1x THX

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional