[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

I played same build with Marauder(Zerker) But when i decided to try out scion the main problem i have is damage mobs deal. its a bit confusing to me. I leveled Marauder the same way with exact same gear besides offhand (Death's hand) Yesterday i bought a new stat stick with 35% fire/35% cold.
Scion just feels squishy. I need advice.

Astramentis is unavoidable atm. This the axe i bought yesterday
Editado por útlima vez por noeltage en 7 ene. 2018 15:43:23
You can get +30 life belt +40 and +65 life on rings and +40 on boots, also use silken hood instead of devoto grant you +90 life for cheap. This is near 300 hp missing and your belly 34 must be divined for at least 38 imo.

Edit : change this amulet.
Editado por útlima vez por RedaL_ en 7 ene. 2018 21:51:03
Can anyone look at my items/build and give some advice on what I should improve on? I feel very squishy when I have Abyssus on(or even without it), but if I unequip it I feel squishy and very low on dmg. I'm trying to do under 5 maps to level some because I realize that I'm very lowlvled, however it requires a lot of attention to not die a lot, even then I usually die once or twice/map.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Kassh7/characters
You need physical dmg on your abyss jewels and amulet

Your tree can also be improved

steel rings and an abyssus belt should be better

abyss league provide a lot of usefull stuff that differ from the base build. Check my profil ;)
"
PIOS123 escribió:
"
Hi, what do you think guys? Is it worth it to use gem "Physical to Lightning Support" and get rid of Moonbender's Wing ? Which allows me to use off-hand (claw, sceptre) with Gain #% of Physical as Extra XXX damage?

Yes, you can do this, but for the uber bosses you MUST use Bloodseeker claw, bacause it's really hard to kill the bosses without Vaal pact(tested it today). But for mapping you can use rare claw with extra damage(but i don't think that you need to boost your dmg vs white mobs), because you don't need a lot of life leech vs white mobs.
P.S. I'm using rare claw and bloodseeker(off-hand) and using "Physical to Lightning Support" ofc(plus i'm using watcher's eye jewel that give me 4 free points).

I havent done guardian yet but I went slayer instead of elementalist/assassin so I'm curious about this.

Build looks good, about to try it out.

Forgive me if this is a stupid question and I'm missing something obvious, but you mention 90% ele conversion but the only conversion i see is the 50% from moonbender, is there another 40% coming from something or is the rest just referring to having hatred etc?

-Jake

#11 Shadow Nem =)
"
Impulse1991 escribió:

Build looks good, about to try it out.

Forgive me if this is a stupid question and I'm missing something obvious, but you mention 90% ele conversion but the only conversion i see is the 50% from moonbender, is there another 40% coming from something or is the rest just referring to having hatred etc?

Winter Spirit wheel on the tree.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Am i only that realizes ruthless support cant support channeling skills (BLADE FLURRY) lol
"
Necrosyth escribió:
Am i only that realizes ruthless support cant support channeling skills (BLADE FLURRY) lol

Agreed.
"
venustar escribió:
"
Necrosyth escribió:

Agreed.

Please use the 3.1 pastbin at the beginning of the guide. Ruthless no longer supports channeling skills.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional