[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

thx didnt notice

edit: also check out what i got in like 4 rolls ^_^

-Jake

#11 Shadow Nem =)
Editado por útlima vez por Impulse1991 en 9 ene. 2018 17:24:29
Tell me what i can put if Ruthles dont work now? Brutality?
"
Kawasaki312 escribió:
Tell me what i can put if Ruthles dont work now? Brutality?

Please import the 3.1 pastebin that's provided in the guide. We now use Hypothermia instead of ruthless.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
So I actually managed to make an even higher dps version of this. By using a watcher's eye double conversion jewel, you can instead swap out moonbender's wings for an added damage scepter.

https://pastebin.com/d0zQdPCV

There's the url. The mod "gain phys damage as extra damage of a random element" was modified to just added lightning that way PoB actually picks it up. It sits at 330 million DPS and 147 million Shaper dps. Also used the new elder mod suffix one the claw to boost it to some 750 dps
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
Why Hypothermia and not Ice Bite? Just curious since Hypo is more of a practical skill gem so it's hard to see the usefulness in PoB

Esp. since we are Raider
Editado por útlima vez por razzle en 9 ene. 2018 22:48:24
"
razzle escribió:
Why Hypothermia and not Ice Bite? Just curious since Hypo is more of a practical skill gem so it's hard to see the usefulness in PoB

Esp. since we are Raider

Because Hypothermia gives a lot more damage. Please be sure to check the option "Is Enemy Chilled?" under the configuration tab (we always chill).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Oh shit, I am new to PoB-- thank you
Omg is that damage (like on the video) possible at abyss league?
"
unchainedlive escribió:
"
razzle escribió:

Esp. since we are Raider

Because Hypothermia gives a lot more damage. Please be sure to check the option "Is Enemy Chilled?" under the configuration tab (we always chill).

Chillest build in 3.1 confirmed.
This Build is good for Boss Killer?? or Gladiator will be better?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional