[3.7] Frosty Duelist - Dual Wielding Frost Blades

"
lionking1211 escribió:
really nice build, just got some questions right now.

1. why aint we using herald of ice, just a nice dmg add and i am using it to trigger my curse atm.

2. what makes yoke of suffering better then the pandemonius, except the price? atm using pandemonius, blind is a very nice dmg mititgation tho and we chill with every hit, means hypothermia is more dmg over maim on the first hit. (just forgot about that, changing main with hypo in my setup later)

3. wouldnt abyssus be bis helmet? i know 40-50% more phys dmg is hitting hard, but with the blind support from pandemonius we should be save.

the only downside i see right now, rapiers with crit multi 50%+ and ~ 300pdps+ are getting very expensive right now 3ex+

thx for this guide, i rly enjoy it :D

Hi, Hoi doesnt do as much damage as assassins/frostbite with blasphemy, I find it great with tornado shot but a bit unreliable with frost blades as projectiles go everyone and bosses often dont get curse.

yoke is cheaper, causes shock which is 20-50% more damage, and then 5% more for each ailment (shock, chill, freeze and ignite (if you add a few fire damage). Pandemonius is good, less damage but chill longer and blind against non spell casters (they get blinded but it doesnt affect them).

Use abyssus if you like it, I found I got one shot a lot.

hi, nice build :) pretty easy to do all maps thanks

but i dont know how to post character items in here

so could u please look in my character? and tell me what i miss in build

i use ventor gamble ring to improve drop rate

sorry for my bad English .
Hi. I decided to swap out ahn might for some rare swords. I bought these 2 together for 72 chaos (fairly cheap i guess compared to the multiple exalted on the research poe.trade).
I would like to know if they are any good, i tried them on PoB, they apparently deal significantly more damage, but i feel like i lost some DPS to Uber Izaro and Atziri. Or perhaps i'm just doing something wrong again.

Thanks!

(here is the search if anyone is ever interested : http://poe.trade/search/hamahoritumihe )

"
wasinoas escribió:
hi, nice build :) pretty easy to do all maps thanks

but i dont know how to post character items in here

so could u please look in my character? and tell me what i miss in build

i use ventor gamble ring to improve drop rate

sorry for my bad English .

Hi, English is fine :)

on the forum you need to go to home -> privacy settings and uncheck characters tab so that they can be seen. cant be seen by default :)

"
AcidCitrus escribió:
Hi. I decided to swap out ahn might for some rare swords. I bought these 2 together for 72 chaos (fairly cheap i guess compared to the multiple exalted on the research poe.trade).
I would like to know if they are any good, i tried them on PoB, they apparently deal significantly more damage, but i feel like i lost some DPS to Uber Izaro and Atziri. Or perhaps i'm just doing something wrong again.

Thanks!

(here is the search if anyone is ever interested : http://poe.trade/search/hamahoritumihe )

Look good :)
"

on the forum you need to go to home -> privacy settings and uncheck characters tab so that they can be seen. cant be seen by default :)

ok i already do it , can u see my characters? :D
"
wasinoas escribió:
"

ok i already do it , can u see my characters? :D

HI, you are giving up damage with biscos and ventors but hopefully gettting lots of good stuff :) the only thing I really see is the helmet enchant

gl
"
HI, you are giving up damage with biscos and ventors but hopefully gettting lots of good stuff :) the only thing I really see is the helmet enchant

gl

Thank you , i have do around 20 labs and don't get Frostblade enchant :( so sad man
seem like i have to buy starkonja with frostblad enchant! .

pretty good build ! thanks again
"
wasinoas escribió:
"

gl

Thank you , i have do around 20 labs and don't get Frostblade enchant :( so sad man
seem like i have to buy starkonja with frostblad enchant! .

pretty good build ! thanks again

Hi, yes there are about 500-600 helmet enchants so it is easier to buy :)
Thanks for the guide! I just started playing and been having a blast with this build. A few questions:
1. Do you think a 5-link loreweave or a 6-link rare body is better?
2. What's the reason for getting primal spirit?
3. I haven't fully finished the constitution tree yet, but my life feels really low, what should I do to improve this?
4. Pob says my total dps is around one million, while your bestiary character has 2.3 million. Am I missing something really important that's causing this huge difference?
Once again, thank you so much for the guide!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional