[3.7] Frosty Duelist - Dual Wielding Frost Blades

Hey. So after a lot of uber lab run, I noticed my time per run are averagely slow, about 15-20 min.
I would like to know if there is any tips to go any faster? I tried a couple of stuff, like use 2 "the gryphon" weapon, but then i reach 167% movement speed, but I can't use whirling blade anymore, so it's not noticeably faster. I tried the Prismatic + brighbeak, but it's about the same speed aswell.
So I would like to know if there is anything to do, to gain noticeable movement speed with the build, even at the cost of HP or damage (izaro melting isn't muh a problem anyway :D)

Thanks!
"
AcidCitrus escribió:
Hey. So after a lot of uber lab run, I noticed my time per run are averagely slow, about 15-20 min.
I would like to know if there is any tips to go any faster? I tried a couple of stuff, like use 2 "the gryphon" weapon, but then i reach 167% movement speed, but I can't use whirling blade anymore, so it's not noticeably faster. I tried the Prismatic + brighbeak, but it's about the same speed aswell.
So I would like to know if there is anything to do, to gain noticeable movement speed with the build, even at the cost of HP or damage (izaro melting isn't muh a problem anyway :D)

Thanks!

Hi, nothing really comes to mind. The layout makes a lot of difference, I've done 3-4 mins on a good layout going crazy with whirling blades but I usually average 10-15 mins
"
see an issue in getting any of them beyond time and rng.
I did Atziri and kill 3 forms in the split stage. I died a few times and remembered after that I should have changed the pantheon to reduce reflect and probably put in a Sybils lament ring. Anyway it is done but I wont do the 100 atziri kills this time.

I had the same issue, i fixed it in 4 easy steps if anyone has the same problem :
- step 1, remove multistrike ( you lose attack speed, so make sure to rely on your flasks and totem)
- Step 2 Sit in the center, and aim toward the atziri you want (without the mirror obviously, and shoot)
- Step 3 ??????
- Step 4 profit
Hi, would a shaped "Gain x% of physical damage as damage of an element" offhand be more dps for this build?
"
AcidCitrus escribió:
"
see an issue in getting any of them beyond time and rng.
I did Atziri and kill 3 forms in the split stage. I died a few times and remembered after that I should have changed the pantheon to reduce reflect and probably put in a Sybils lament ring. Anyway it is done but I wont do the 100 atziri kills this time.

I had the same issue, i fixed it in 4 easy steps if anyone has the same problem :
- step 1, remove multistrike ( you lose attack speed, so make sure to rely on your flasks and totem)
- Step 2 Sit in the center, and aim toward the atziri you want (without the mirror obviously, and shoot)
- Step 3 ??????
- Step 4 profit

Thanks!
"
SoupyNuggs escribió:
Hi, would a shaped "Gain x% of physical damage as damage of an element" offhand be more dps for this build?

Hi!,

Yes it adds a lot!! especially if it is as added cold (why the princess is so good as a leveller)

I just through what is available, some would reduce my dps but Glyph Beak Twilight Blade which is about 300pdps and absolutely awful for crit will give an extra 189k and looking at Ghoul Sever Apex Rapier (9.5 ex) will give me 636k more dps! without the extra cold damage it would be 111k so the extra cold is doing over 500k on its own (if it was fire it would do 411k extra total)

The problem is availability (but then that is becoming a problem with the straight crit swords too as there is less crafting now) as there are only 11 swords over 250pdps with it but it is certainly time I updated the build guide, thanks very much :)

Editado por útlima vez por WildWombat en 18 mar. 2018 19:25:50
edit: removed because I'm dumb
Editado por útlima vez por ConsPark en 19 mar. 2018 20:36:16
Hi WildWombat !
First things U rock!, i realy enjoy your build ( i played ele wanter last league).
I need advices too improve my build ( actually i farm uber lab / t13 map-> i ll try t14 soon).Im 89.

Should i start to get 2 socket tombfist / improve my rings/ get better weapons( omg the prices -> a least 2exalted for 300pds / upgrade all gems to level 20 ?

If u can advise me , im lost to know where i have to go now. ( i just started poe 1 leagues ago)
I have 2exalted to spend.

Ps: realy sorry for my very bad english.

here is my build :

here is my tree :

https://fr.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAAAGAF4B3AOHBLEFLQYgBqIMcw2NEdUUIBR1FfYX3BmOG0YbrSPTI_YknST9KCouUzB8MZ4xsDWSN9Q64UMxR35KfUz_TZJN404qUEdRR1O7V5dbr185Xz9gQWJaYnljcGVNbydvO3SgdO1343gNeWh673sUe9R9dYGshJSE2Yd2iXGK8ItPi6aNfY9gkAqVZpd5mmqbLaOKplepbql5sKuxs7XyvTa-p7_VwBrBBMSCyMzL9dNv037UUti92sHcvd6H32_kUeRq5w_nVOlG7FztP-2D7g7vDu-P8CbyRfzF_gr-j_66_94=?accountName=euha&characterName=GrandBienVousFasses

Thx very much for you job and your answers i hope.

See u

"
euha escribió:
Hi WildWombat !
First things U rock!, i realy enjoy your build ( i played ele wanter last league).
I need advices too improve my build ( actually i farm uber lab / t13 map-> i ll try t14 soon).Im 89.

Should i start to get 2 socket tombfist / improve my rings/ get better weapons( omg the prices -> a least 2exalted for 300pds / upgrade all gems to level 20 ?

If u can advise me , im lost to know where i have to go now. ( i just started poe 1 leagues ago)
I have 2exalted to spend.

Ps: realy sorry for my very bad english.

HI! your english is good :)

It looks good to me, I would change your helm to get one with the frost blades enchant first and then I would look to start replacing swords (I would get vagan to put a small craft on your sword in the mean time).

Gl
really nice build, just got some questions right now.

1. why aint we using herald of ice, just a nice dmg add and i am using it to trigger my curse atm.

2. what makes yoke of suffering better then the pandemonius, except the price? atm using pandemonius, blind is a very nice dmg mititgation tho and we chill with every hit, means hypothermia is more dmg over maim on the first hit. (just forgot about that, changing main with hypo in my setup later)

3. wouldnt abyssus be bis helmet? i know 40-50% more phys dmg is hitting hard, but with the blind support from pandemonius we should be save.

the only downside i see right now, rapiers with crit multi 50%+ and ~ 300pdps+ are getting very expensive right now 3ex+

thx for this guide, i rly enjoy it :D

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional