[3.7] Frosty Duelist - Dual Wielding Frost Blades

"
Hihihi234 escribió:
Thanks for the guide! I just started playing and been having a blast with this build. A few questions:
1. Do you think a 5-link loreweave or a 6-link rare body is better?
2. What's the reason for getting primal spirit?
3. I haven't fully finished the constitution tree yet, but my life feels really low, what should I do to improve this?
4. Pob says my total dps is around one million, while your bestiary character has 2.3 million. Am I missing something really important that's causing this huge difference?
Once again, thank you so much for the guide!

Hi!

I get a little more damage with 6 link over 5 link, but is not a lot and would depend on the roll, I think either would work well.
Primal spirit is really there for the intelligence. We were taking versatility which gave a nice dps boost with the accuracy but with the ascendancy changes it doesnt do as much so I changed to to primal spirit for better mana regen, flask charges and the intelligence. Could easily be changed back or if you can get enough int from elsewhere then could be dropped.
Finish taking the life nodes this should put you over 5000 life (can get closer to 6000 with belly of the beast)
Have you clicked the relevant options in the configuration tab?

Gl
Did all content but guardian (dont know the mechanic too well, kept dying) - trying it on HC now. very good build.

It's minor but you don't want the bleed immunity/removal on a life flask it should be on Utility flask.

Move the cold to that, and put it on the diamond flask.

The effect of whatever you are using for the removal/immunity stops when the buff does.The health over time buff/gain stops when you get to full life.

Most of the time the freeze immunity you time/use to remove if you get frozen or for a brief skill.

Meanwhile bleed is often on a pack of corrupted or corrupting mobs, that you may attack multiple times and get a stack so you hit the flask, get full life, it stops and you end up killing more shortly after etc, and get more stacks back on you.

This is especially true when you have life leech which combined with the flask means you get it back better.

Again it's minor but I have died in the past during leagues because of it. It's really bad when attacking a corrupted boss also, as you will keep leeching/stacking and once you hit full you then stop the ability to remove the corruption.

Hey. I did see your upgrade (new swords, and armor) and I was wondering, have you managed to kill guardians/shaper/elder? with your current build? I'm wondering if it's worth the investment, or better go with the currency I saved on a dedicated build for shaper/guardians.
So far I went on T16 (minotaur and hydra, but not deathless).
Not to mention it's almost impossible to find good swords on poe.trade, there are literally none, for significant upgrade on MY dps.
Editado por útlima vez por AcidCitrus en 31 mar. 2018 13:37:33
"
HardSide escribió:
Did all content but guardian (dont know the mechanic too well, kept dying) - trying it on HC now. very good build.

Glad you like it :)
"
Cryxx escribió:

It's minor but you don't want the bleed immunity/removal on a life flask it should be on Utility flask.

Move the cold to that, and put it on the diamond flask.

The effect of whatever you are using for the removal/immunity stops when the buff does.The health over time buff/gain stops when you get to full life.

Most of the time the freeze immunity you time/use to remove if you get frozen or for a brief skill.

Meanwhile bleed is often on a pack of corrupted or corrupting mobs, that you may attack multiple times and get a stack so you hit the flask, get full life, it stops and you end up killing more shortly after etc, and get more stacks back on you.

This is especially true when you have life leech which combined with the flask means you get it back better.

Again it's minor but I have died in the past during leagues because of it. It's really bad when attacking a corrupted boss also, as you will keep leeching/stacking and once you hit full you then stop the ability to remove the corruption.

Thanks for this. I will definitely try it out!
"
AcidCitrus escribió:
Hey. I did see your upgrade (new swords, and armor) and I was wondering, have you managed to kill guardians/shaper/elder? with your current build? I'm wondering if it's worth the investment, or better go with the currency I saved on a dedicated build for shaper/guardians.
So far I went on T16 (minotaur and hydra, but not deathless).
Not to mention it's almost impossible to find good swords on poe.trade, there are literally none, for significant upgrade on MY dps.

Hi!

I sold everything I could to get a new sword last night :) the crafted one was 7.5 ex it works out to the equivalent of a 490pdps sword :) but the few swords I have seen that are good have gone quickly. I was hoping with imprint recipe available we would see more crafted swords but the ascendancy changes have meant more champions (now 7% of players instead of 1% in the past) many using reave and other sword skills so we are competing against more people to get the gear.

I am very pleased with Loreweave it added around 500k dps. Health is only 5300 but the 79% max resists is certainly noticeable so it is working well.

I am struggling with getting t13+ red maps, I need to stop buying gear and buy some maps :). Before I bought this sword I had done hydra twice (forgot to corrupt so did again). Red Elder twice, once in t11 and once in t13. Reef and Sunken City are the only t15's I've done atlas is at 130/157.

Up to you whether you continue, I have spent more than any previous version but am approaching double the dps that I have ever had for this build. I have done all content in the past with a lot less so feeling really good. Time is against me this league (moving twice in the next month) so I am going to see how far I can push this guy, but I usually play about 3 chars per league with this being my league starter.

Good luck!
Phil

So you wrote other builds guide? :p
"
AcidCitrus escribió:
So you wrote other builds guide? :p

just this one it is up to version #237 :)
Hi WildWombat ! Its me again :)

I need your advices.

First i link my items :

My boots -> i have no need to use enlighten cause i have so much int with my stuff and have no pb with mana. Do u have an idea to improve the build with another gem?

Another way, if u have time, can u give me some advices to improve my actual build?

Thx very much for all. I realy enjoy frostblade. It is the first league i rekt the content like this ! thx dude.

Sorry for my bad english.

Take care and thx for u answers

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional