[3.7] Frosty Duelist - Dual Wielding Frost Blades

updated again, small changes except for mention of swords.

Very simply with taking worthy foe the 40% accuracy implicit on Ahn's and Scaeva is lost after the first hit. We've still got more dps than any previous league with these swords but it means they can be beaten a lot quicker by a good rapier.
"
WildWombat escribió:
"
AcidCitrus escribió:
Hey. I have a couple questions about the build.
- What do you think about Hrimsorrow? We want cold damage, and this one convert 50% of phys. damage to cold. It's cheap for leveling with ( I did use it).
- You mention Uber lab is a breeze, even full party, can you tell me the requirement for it to be "doable"? (items, hp, anything needed?)

Thanks for answers, and the build!

Hi,

I like the hrimsorrow and hrimburn, used a few times them with other builds (hrimburn works well with yoke of suffering). Once you have winter spirit though you have 100% cold conversion without them so the conversion isnt needed and you may as well as use other gloves.

I did the kill Izaro 100 times challenge in Harbinger. From memory it was mostly in the lvl90-93 range (gear from that league right at bottom of guide although we have got it stronger since). I got to the point I was trying different things like 'can I kill him without firing and just the totem' (yes but it was slow :)

Gl

Quick update on izaro

Good day for the lab so have just done 5 runs at level 83 & 84. POB tells me I have 555k max dps without charges, I drop a totem and frostbomb when he is almost emerged, pop my potions and move behind him as soon as he moves and fire. In stage 1 & 2 he is finished in about 3 seconds before he kills the totem, end stage 5-6 seconds. With more care could start to carry 1-2 people at a time.
"
WildWombat escribió:
"
WildWombat escribió:
"
AcidCitrus escribió:
Hey. I have a couple questions about the build.
- What do you think about Hrimsorrow? We want cold damage, and this one convert 50% of phys. damage to cold. It's cheap for leveling with ( I did use it).
- You mention Uber lab is a breeze, even full party, can you tell me the requirement for it to be "doable"? (items, hp, anything needed?)

Thanks for answers, and the build!

Hi,

I like the hrimsorrow and hrimburn, used a few times them with other builds (hrimburn works well with yoke of suffering). Once you have winter spirit though you have 100% cold conversion without them so the conversion isnt needed and you may as well as use other gloves.

I did the kill Izaro 100 times challenge in Harbinger. From memory it was mostly in the lvl90-93 range (gear from that league right at bottom of guide although we have got it stronger since). I got to the point I was trying different things like 'can I kill him without firing and just the totem' (yes but it was slow :)

Gl

Quick update on izaro

Good day for the lab so have just done 5 runs at level 83 & 84. POB tells me I have 555k max dps without charges, I drop a totem and frostbomb when he is almost emerged, pop my potions and move behind him as soon as he moves and fire. In stage 1 & 2 he is finished in about 3 seconds before he kills the totem, end stage 5-6 seconds. With more care could start to carry 1-2 people at a time.

Would love to see a vid. or something :D
Hi! Here it is https://youtu.be/kIUWA2tLqF4
I got an acceleration shrine which made me op but there is always some nice buff in the darkshrines. But that one is the best :) It still wasn't all that quick a run though :) but anyway you can see what I do for Izaro at 2:50, 8:50 and 11:40 without the acceleration shrine it is the same just 1-2 seconds longer.

edit decided to do another video but got the acceleration shrine again lol

Editado por útlima vez por WildWombat en 11 mar. 2018 9:01:02
Thanks alot for the video reference! Stay awesome
just across loreweave armor, that comes from a vendor recipe of any 60 unique rings

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Loreweave
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/83or3l/friendly_reminder_when_you_vendor_60_uniques/

This seems incredible for us with extra flat phys, elemental damage, crit chance, +max resists etc. Some life but not a lot so would definetly have to watch life on other items.

Anyway worth a look
Hey. I got a couple more questions. I was able to clear uber lab pretty easily with my current gear and now I want to start improving my build.

I would like to know what are the main item to improve first? I know I have to level and quality my gems.
Also for the weapons I am not sure of what to take, you said 320pDps, so I tried some search and I found these, but a bit overpriced, don't want to invest in something useless. So could you tell me if this is the correct search for swords? Here is the link :http://poe.trade/search/ukiahamimikino

Thanks!
"
AcidCitrus escribió:
Hey. I got a couple more questions. I was able to clear uber lab pretty easily with my current gear and now I want to start improving my build.

I would like to know what are the main item to improve first? I know I have to level and quality my gems.
Also for the weapons I am not sure of what to take, you said 320pDps, so I tried some search and I found these, but a bit overpriced, don't want to invest in something useless. So could you tell me if this is the correct search for swords? Here is the link :http://poe.trade/search/ukiahamimikino

Thanks!

hi! glad the lab worked for you. I'd look at amulet and helm enchant. The 320dps was to make the point that crit multiplier is more important than straight pdps (probably not clear sorry). Considering this a 'crafting' league there isn't much crafting of swords happening :) usually seeing a lot more available by this point. Anyway your search is good, I use 45% crit for my search :) and then copy in POB to see how much difference it makes.
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but when I go and look at any of the swords that get returned by that search (even the 10ex swords) my damage in PoB is always significantly lower than it is with 2x Ahn's Mights... I'm confused.
"
RoyalTee escribió:
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but when I go and look at any of the swords that get returned by that search (even the 10ex swords) my damage in PoB is always significantly lower than it is with 2x Ahn's Mights... I'm confused.

Hi! check configuration tab maybe? using other swords will allow blood rage and frenzy charges which should boost beyond AHn's.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional