[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

"
Wastle escribió:
So I finished act 10 and started with maps now, but I die to T2 maps. Mana gone, don't leech enough. It's just the missing levels or what do I wrong?

- You need to grab at least a mana leech node near vitality void node...even Korgoth addresses that.
- A jewel slot with mana gain on hit/mana leech% with attacks does an excellent job, helps me out of with mana regeneration.
- You can buy a ring with mana leech % with physical attacks.
Editado por útlima vez por Molochmane en 19 sept. 2017 23:50:52
I'm also really running into a lot of trouble at 83. I have no problem killing things, barring bosses of course taking a while, but I'm getting gimped in like .000001s and I'm sitting on 5.3k life with 4k armor (though granted, I do have Abyssus on). I'm still missing Atziri's and Kaom's (so I've subbed in the boots for the time being), and it's really frustrating to explode into giblets at the drop of a hat. I'm piano-ing my Flasks, making sure I have charges up... I don't know what to do. Bosses make me explode, I've been the same level for over a week, dying in T10 maps, though I've done some T14s. I'm looking into other builds because I just don't know what to do.
"
Heolfrig escribió:
I'm also really running into a lot of trouble at 83. I have no problem killing things, barring bosses of course taking a while, but I'm getting gimped in like .000001s and I'm sitting on 5.3k life with 4k armor (though granted, I do have Abyssus on). I'm still missing Atziri's and Kaom's (so I've subbed in the boots for the time being), and it's really frustrating to explode into giblets at the drop of a hat. I'm piano-ing my Flasks, making sure I have charges up... I don't know what to do. Bosses make me explode, I've been the same level for over a week, dying in T10 maps, though I've done some T14s. I'm looking into other builds because I just don't know what to do.

If you can set your profile to public so I can see your character. Hopefully I can give you some input/suggestions.
Hello everyone :)

I've been following this guide for quite some time now and I really like it (so THANK you for that mate!) and I'm not the best expert in build making since I've used guides for it almost from the beginning (but I'm learning something new everyday) I'd really like some input on how I can improve my build.

I feel like I'm pretty strong right now but I have an issue with fighting high end bosses (some of them at least) I don't know if it's a bug or what it is, but I stop flickering sometimes, with full mana and 6 frenzy charges (it doesn't seem like I'm being stunned, feels like a bug)

I looked around the web and found out other people have the same issue, but I haven't found a solution =)

Anyhow, I would really like to know from whoever want to spend a few minutes to help me improve my build!

I expect my character can be seen on my profile? Otherwise let me know, I'll get you the data somehow :D

Thanks in advance
Sincerely 'FlickingDuelist'
Hello!

1st of all great guide.

Im struggling... how do i improve i can t15 bosses map fairly easy but have problems with guardians.
Can someone help me.
"
KRAK3RS escribió:
Hello!

1st of all great guide.

Im struggling... how do i improve i can t15 bosses map fairly easy but have problems with guardians.
Can someone help me.

T16 bosses are in a different league...but in my experience, I have these questions:

1) Which guardians are hard?
2) If so, what where the mods?
3) Was it survivability or sustainability of frenzy charges?

hey. was thinkin of putting ruthless in the support gems somewhere. thoughts and opinions?
"
Molochmane escribió:

If you can set your profile to public so I can see your character. Hopefully I can give you some input/suggestions.

Done. Disclaimer though, I swap a ring and belt that give me INT, Life, and capped resistances, so if you don't see them, I'm capped on resistances with 5200 life. I've swapped some things around from looking at other incarnations of this build, notably the Kaom's boots. I also dropped the dodge nodes because Kaom's Roots give Unwavering Stance and just filled out all the life nodes I could get to, and it's helped, but I still die a lot.
"
Heolfrig escribió:
"
Molochmane escribió:

Done. Disclaimer though, I swap a ring and belt that give me INT, Life, and capped resistances, so if you don't see them, I'm capped on resistances with 5200 life. I've swapped some things around from looking at other incarnations of this build, notably the Kaom's boots. I also dropped the dodge nodes because Kaom's Roots give Unwavering Stance and just filled out all the life nodes I could get to, and it's helped, but I still die a lot.

- I wouldn't recommend using kaom's roots because the slayer's brutal fervour gives free stun immunity and bleed immunity while leeching. You're missing out 40% potential dodge from attacks.

- Remove headsman from your ascendancy and allocate points to impact, that should free up a gem slot (maim/damage full life)...I'm surprised you made it this far without taking the most important slayer node.

- Jewel slots in the passive tree is very important, you should start removing 2-3 passive points from the marauder tree. I cannot stress the importance of free max life %/dmg mods/resist.

- I would find another abyssus with 40% increase damage taken, I know it's expensive, but it's gonna be worth it. IF that's not an option for you, you can grab starkonja's helm for added survivability.
Editado por útlima vez por Molochmane en 21 sept. 2017 5:35:45
"
Molochmane escribió:

- I wouldn't recommend using kaom's roots because the slayer's brutal fervour gives free stun immunity and bleed immunity while leeching. You're missing out 40% potential dodge from attacks.

- Remove headsman from your ascendancy and allocate points to impact, that should free up a gem slot (maim/damage full life)...I'm surprised you made it this far without taking the most important slayer node.

- Jewel slots in the passive tree is very important, you should start removing 2-3 passive points from the marauder tree. I cannot stress the importance of free max life %/dmg mods/resist.

- I would find another abyssus with 40% increase damage taken, I know it's expensive, but it's gonna be worth it. IF that's not an option for you, you can grab starkonja's helm for added survivability.

- I've only been using Kaom's Roots because otherwise I lose a fair bit of health. I'll throw back on my two-tones I guess.

- I had Impact, but dropped it. You really think losing the 50% Reflect is worth it?

- I've only been skipping them since I'm poor and don't have any luck when they drop.

- All right, I'll have to keep an eye out for one.

I still feel like without Kaom's / Atziri's I'm gonna have a hard time, because I was having trouble before. You make a good point about Kaom's Roots though. I feel like Evasion is really strong in this game. I haven't been playing very long, but it seems like it blows Armor and Energy Shield out of the water.

Edit: Take another look if you would. I switched some things around now. I do noticeably less damage, but I don't get hit as much. That loss of Multi on Abyssus hurts. My Armor is super low as well now, but my Dodge and Evasion are up a fair bit.
Editado por útlima vez por Heolfrig en 21 sept. 2017 7:06:44

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional