[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

@Apachy
Well i must say that i never experienced any issues with my mana sustain. The DPS is a bit better though the free splash (i.e. a free socket for another damage support gem) and the insane cull (more than welcomed in boss fights) of the slayer are just too good to pass in my opinion. Add the increased damage taken of the berserker and yeah ... though that's not to say that the Berserker is a bad ascendancy for the build - it is not.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
If i rolled duelist terminus est what gemsetup should i use for high tier bosskills ?! shaper guardians ?! no facetank i suppose
Have so much playing this build, thank you OP.
I have a question though. How to get the 6th maximum frenzy charge aside from 3 innate + 2 passives = 5 maximum charges.
nvm I just browsed through past posts.
I died a lot against some bosses compared to the Lacerate build where I could virtually facetank everything. Man... I do really regret respeccing.
You officially wasted a lot of my time.
Your leveling guide is garbage.

You seriously should try and make something with decent.

Garbage ass waste of time.

Other flicker builds are BETTER.

If you're already level 70+ and you got the gear, sure this guide is ok... but if you're going to make a new build..

This guys path and everything is pure shit.
"
Denalii2020 escribió:
You officially wasted a lot of my time.
Your leveling guide is garbage.

You seriously should try and make something with decent.

Garbage ass waste of time.

Other flicker builds are BETTER.

If you're already level 70+ and you got the gear, sure this guide is ok... but if you're going to make a new build..

This guys path and everything is pure shit.

Why don't you just think for yourself and adjust to suit your style? I don't like his leveling path either, so I changed it, put my HH on, and have been destroying with flicker since lvl 38...

Don't be a sheep.
I am very new and levelled just fine with this guide. Sure, I couldn't afford terminus as soon as the guide said, but that's gonna be different for everyone. Great levelling guide IMO.
https://pastebin.com/1awCzuYr

I think this build should now be done with a scion---> raider/slayer ascendancy.

Pastebin was originally Mathill's gear and stuff. I just took it and re-spec'd to a scion ascendant to show damage changes. More life, more damage, more sockets, frenzy generator w/ unlimited life leech.
"
qzwy0226 escribió:
How to pass T16T17

When you figure out how to get to t17 maps, please let the rest of us know

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional