[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

I'm really digging this build, but I'm having issues getting one shot. My life is sitting at around 3k rn at lvl 75. I feel like I have to get Kaom's at the point, but even that will only add like 1k or so hp after checking path of building. Any ideas what I can do? This is my first league and comment on the forums btw. I',m loving this game :)
You're only just about to get to the scion life wheel, which will give you about 1000 life including health from levels with your current build.

Your rings, amulet and belt all have very low life rolls, it is probably worth upgrading them.

You have one jewel that does not have max life on it, putting one with 7% life in would get you 86 more life at current gear and level (and obviously much more if jewellery is all replaced with higher rolls). After completing the scion life wheel there are two more easily obtainable jewel slots to grab that would boost it even more.

Aim for 70+ life rings, 75+ life amulet, 80+ life belt and a 7% jewel and you'd get around 500 more life at your current level. Replacing Daresso's chest with a belly of the beast would get you another 350ish. This would have you sitting at 3800-3900 life at 77.

Leveling to 89 (when you would have filled out scion life wheel and have two more jewel slots) these changes would get you to 5300-5400 max life, as opposed to 4216 if you made no changes. Adding a Kaom's at that point would get you 6290ish max life, or 5452 with no other changes made other than to passive skills.

So upgrading jewellery and maybe chest will get you around the same health as switching your chest to Kaom's by the time you have filled out more % life passives on your tree. Then there is always the option to boost your life more by adding the Kaom's when you can afford it/have six-linked your Terminus Est.
Are there any alternative to the nerfed abyssus? Besides the ones listed the guide. A more in-depth discussion would be interesting
"
chrishobbel escribió:
Are there any alternative to the nerfed abyssus? Besides the ones listed the guide. A more in-depth discussion would be interesting

No, not really. You have 4 options:

1) abyssus for maximum damage in the expense of survivability = faster dps...less duration boss fight.
2) Global crit helms for maximum crit chance + added survivability for the expense of avg damage on hit
3) Rare helmets....
4) Deidbellow (which imo is horrible) IF ou get to low life, say good bye to leech.
Editado por útlima vez por Molochmane en 11 sept. 2017 20:25:17
Yeah, just noticed the difference in number in PoB. The abyssus looks unparalleled in terms of damage. Is it viable to get it now for my character? Jut got the life keystone in the scion area of the tree. Sitting on 3,9k life.
Quick question about the Body Armour part - I have a 6l "Bronn's Lithe" in my stash as was thinking about using it, because of its stats:

- +2 Level to Movement Skills (Flicker)
- +% Dmg to Movement Skills (Flicker)
- Attackspeed and Movementspeed
- High amount of Evasion

Of Course this all Comes for the Price of no Life or Resistance, so it would be an option to start mapping/farming on lower tiers to get currency before going higher.

Anybody has experience with it?
Editado por útlima vez por bugverwirrt en 13 sept. 2017 6:12:21
"
bugverwirrt escribió:
Quick question about the Body Armour part - I have a 6l "Bronn's Lithe" in my stash as was thinking about using it, because of its stats:

- +2 Level to Movement Skills (Flicker)
- +% Dmg to Movement Skills (Flicker)
- Attackspeed and Movementspeed
- High amount of Evasion

Of Course this all Comes for the Price of no Life or Resistance, so it would be an option to start mapping/farming on lower tiers to get currency before going higher.

Anybody has experience with it?

Flicker strike is considered a movement skill? It doesn't trigger the movement skill traps or drop the totem guy you pick up.
"
Wetop escribió:
Flicker strike is considered a movement skill? It doesn't trigger the movement skill traps or drop the totem guy you pick up.

It states "Attack, Melee, Movement" ... same like Cyclone where the Bronn's work.

That is why I am asking, if anybody has experience with it. Since the author said:

"
KorgothBG escribió:
Arctic Armour
Arctic Armour is a buff that reserves 25% of your mana. It is a great defensive tool with its (8-13)% less Physical/Fire Damage taken when Hit while stationary. With flicker strike even though you are teleporting around you are actually considered stationary most of the time so this is a perfect buff for this build.

Editado por útlima vez por bugverwirrt en 13 sept. 2017 6:26:58
KorgothBG, quick question.
Maybe you answered it somethere here but I couldn't find it.

What about Berserker?
You go so deep into marauder's tree what I start wondering about that.
Pros
Bers gives free leach (no mana problem!) and better dps.
Con
Less aoe

or am I mistaken?

Thanks!
How to pass T16T17

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional