[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

I'm still a little new to PoE, but could we be using Brutality Support with this instead of Damage on Full Life? Does it totally negate the Herald of Ash effect, or was this not in mind when the guide was updated?
"
Molochmane escribió:

still private

Sorry, my bad. Try now.
Editado por útlima vez por Senai en 6 sept. 2017 8:47:08
"
Senai escribió:
"
Molochmane escribió:

still private

Sorry, my bad. Try now.

After I did a quick review:

1) You're still missing the essential flasks for survival and potential 30% dps output:
lion's roar // Taste of hate

2) I would focus getting the last (3) jewel slots in the passive tree, you can have additional 21% max life and hitting power with the jewels like these:

3) Astramentis is nice, but a rare amulet with +70 life with 30% crit or crit multi will give a better bang for your buck. Since I can see you can afford a 6L and atziri's glove..that shouldn't be an issue. Examples:
ideal amulet (F'ing rare to find one)

Other varieties

4) Active skill gems and support gems are not even qualitied to 20% or maxed at all...

5) Enchant your gloves, grab a belt of the deceiver for the extra 10% damage taken from hits (it's a more multiplier)
Editado por útlima vez por Molochmane en 6 sept. 2017 12:35:13
"
Heolfrig escribió:
I'm still a little new to PoE, but could we be using Brutality Support with this instead of Damage on Full Life? Does it totally negate the Herald of Ash effect, or was this not in mind when the guide was updated?

I wouldn't recommended it. Herald of ash will still work. But you'll lose additional damage from atziri's flask/taste of hate
"
Molochmane escribió:
"
Senai escribió:
"
Molochmane escribió:

still private

Sorry, my bad. Try now.

After I did a quick review:

1) You're still missing the essential flasks for survival and potential 30% dps output:
lion's roar // Taste of hate

2) I would focus getting the last (3) jewel slots in the passive tree, you can have additional 21% max life and hitting power with the jewels like these:

3) Astramentis is nice, but a rare amulet with +70 life with 30% crit or crit multi will give a better bang for your buck. Since I can see you can afford a 6L and atziri's glove..that shouldn't be an issue. Examples:
ideal amulet (F'ing rare to find one)

Other varieties

4) Active skill gems and support gems are not even qualitied to 20% or maxed at all...

5) Enchant your gloves, grab a belt of the deceiver for the extra 10% damage taken from hits (it's a more multiplier)

Thanks for the input. Like I said I am missing a few things but I just don't see how those can add up to 15k missing damage without flasks. That's nearly double what I'm sitting at right now which is a little absurd. Maybe all those little things can add up to that much but I don't see it.
"
Molochmane escribió:

I wouldn't recommended it. Herald of ash will still work. But you'll lose additional damage from atziri's flask/taste of hate

Ahhh, I see. I just picked up an Atziri's flask last night, and have yet to find a Taste of Haste. That makes sense though. Thanks for clarifying!
"
Senai escribió:

Thanks for the input. Like I said I am missing a few things but I just don't see how those can add up to 15k missing damage without flasks. That's nearly double what I'm sitting at right now which is a little absurd. Maybe all those little things can add up to that much but I don't see it.

We'll need to keep in mind that the dps difference with a legacy abyssus vs the nerfed abyssus is a big margin. In the end, with optimized jewels, rings and amulet + rat's nest will give 19-23 k avg damage on hit for flicker strike with only Hatred + Ice Golem.

Editado por útlima vez por Molochmane en 7 sept. 2017 0:02:25
"
Molochmane escribió:
"
Senai escribió:

We'll need to keep in mind that the dps difference with a legacy abyssus vs the nerfed abyssus is a big margin. In the end, with optimized jewels, rings and amulet + rat's nest will give 19-23 k avg damage on hit for flicker strike with only Hatred + Ice Golem.

23k with mirrored rings and amulets? lol really?
3 frenzy charges - standart, 2 - from talent tree. How i can get 6?
"
Apostalig123 escribió:

23k with mirrored rings and amulets? lol really?

that's with rat's nest + golem at the hideout lol.
Numbers can be easily changed, I like testing anyways. This post is gonna be long...

links: Flicker + Melee physical + Melee full life + Crit strike + Foritify + Multi

rat's nest + golem + hatred 18.5 ~ k avg on hit
Spoiler

rat's nest + mirrored gear + combat dps + flask + golem + totem + full charges
77 k avg on hit
Spoiler

-----
Legacy abyssus with regular rings and amulet
-----

legacy abyssus + golem + hatred + totem 39.1 k avg on hit
Spoiler

legacy abyssus + golem + hatred + totem + flasks 87 k avg on hit
Spoiler

-------
Legacy abyssus + mirrored gear
-------
hatred + golem 40.4 k avg on hit

Spoiler

Legacy abyssus + mirrored gear + hatred + golem + totem 46.8 k avg on hit
Spoiler

Legacy abyssus + mirrored gear + hatred + golem + totem + flasks 103.9 k avg on hit
Spoiler

combat dps with mirrored jewelry and on flask, golem, hatred, totem, full charges 138k avg on hit

Spoiler

combat dps with mirrored jewelry and on flask, golem, hatred, totem, full charges + added fire instead of fortify 179 k avg on hit
Spoiler

combat dps with mind fang + mirrored gear + flask and full charges 221k avg on hit

Spoiler
Editado por útlima vez por Molochmane en 7 sept. 2017 8:39:56

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional