[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

I realise that after i switch from daresso's defiance to kaom's heart and from Maligaro's Virtuosity to Acuity's, I'm feeling way more squishy for some reason. My blood rage decreases my health by quite a lot between groups of mobs and I'm finding that i have to requip my blood rage gem after every group.

Is it because I've lost the endurance charges from defiance and i cant use endless hunger as I'm using acuity? How do i overcome the squishyness then?

My critical strike chance has also taken quite a great hit to only 62.41% in hideout as I switched from a 50% global strike chance in maligaro's to 35% in Acuity, thus leading to quite a bad frenzy charge generation when fighting bosses :(
"
RedFawkx escribió:
I realise that after i switch from daresso's defiance to kaom's heart and from Maligaro's Virtuosity to Acuity's, I'm feeling way more squishy for some reason. My blood rage decreases my health by quite a lot between groups of mobs and I'm finding that i have to requip my blood rage gem after every group.

Is it because I've lost the endurance charges from defiance and i cant use endless hunger as I'm using acuity? How do i overcome the squishyness then?

My critical strike chance has also taken quite a great hit to only 62.41% in hideout as I switched from a 50% global strike chance in maligaro's to 35% in Acuity, thus leading to quite a bad frenzy charge generation when fighting bosses :(

- With abyssus, you'll be taking 40% more physical damage from blood rage. The only way to resolve that is to continue fighting mobs..no breaks in between if possible. blood rage degen becomes more apparent in vulnerability/reduce regen/no regen on mod maps.

- Taste of hate is one of the required flask to reduce intake of daamge and increase cold damage to mobs.

- I reviewed..you're missing 180 maximum life in rings and amulet. I suggest to grab an amulet with global crit chance+phys attacks+life if possible.

- I would focuse on getting jewels with max% life/global crit chance+/resist...the 0.4% leech on jewels is wasted if you can't increase your dps. The 0.4% leech node near vitality node is good enough.

- added phys+ on rings does help.

----
Here's my character to give a good idea on min/max non mirrored gear 2.6
----

Spoiler

passive tree

Editado por útlima vez por Molochmane en 23 sept. 2017 17:39:23
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykJ3nsLsYdQ
Some crazy spider forest farm with this build enjoy watching :3
Editado por útlima vez por GoogleGum en 23 sept. 2017 17:49:28
"
Molochmane escribió:
"
RedFawkx escribió:

- With abyssus, you'll be taking 40% more physical damage from blood rage. The only way to resolve that is to continue fighting mobs..no breaks in between if possible. blood rage degen becomes more apparent in vulnerability/reduce regen/no regen on mod maps.

- Taste of hate is one of the required flask to reduce intake of daamge and increase cold damage to mobs.

- I reviewed..you're missing 180 maximum life in rings and amulet. I suggest to grab an amulet with global crit chance+phys attacks+life if possible.

- I would focuse on getting jewels with max% life/global crit chance+/resist...the 0.4% leech on jewels is wasted if you can't increase your dps. The 0.4% leech node near vitality node is good enough.

- added phys+ on rings does help.

----
Here's my character to give a good idea on min/max non mirrored gear 2.6
----

Spoiler

passive tree

Thanks for the gear share; do you switch anything up if you are bossing and/or single targeting?
Hey guys,

this may sound like a stupid question, but I cant manange to cast Blood Rage manually.
This is my helm setup

but my skill looks like this .

I made sure I placed all gems in the right order.

Any idea?

/edit
Nevermind my post, Ive reread the comment about it and now I understand, I just have to level Blood Rage.
Editado por útlima vez por Lynes en 24 sept. 2017 8:21:27
What would be a good switchup in armor for a single target bossing? I clear maps like nothing but can't sustain on bosses. Was thinking of swapping Kaoms for a 6L belly, but what would some good gem options be?
"
PuLaSkI escribió:
What would be a good switchup in armor for a single target bossing? I clear maps like nothing but can't sustain on bosses. Was thinking of swapping Kaoms for a 6L belly, but what would some good gem options be?

I use these skills often, here's my links

1) Lacerate + Multi + Melee Phys + Full life + Crit Strikes + Fortify

2) Wild strike + Multi + Melee Phys + Full life + Crit Strikes + Increased Elemental

3) Viper strike + Multi + Melee Phys + Full life + Crit Strikes + Fortify
"
Molochmane escribió:
"
PuLaSkI escribió:

I use these skills often, here's my links

1) Lacerate + Multi + Melee Phys + Full life + Crit Strikes + Fortify

2) Wild strike + Multi + Melee Phys + Full life + Crit Strikes + Increased Elemental

3) Viper strike + Multi + Melee Phys + Full life + Crit Strikes + Fortify

Wonder if I should dump these in a chest or try to find another 6L weapon thats feasable ..

I've heard claims that you can do end game bosses with this build .. I'm nowhere near that with this setup.
Editado por útlima vez por PuLaSkI en 24 sept. 2017 20:34:08
@Everyone doing this build

At what point were you guys able to defeat uber Atziri? Before owning an Acuity?
Hi, what do you guys think about using Brutality Support instead?

From what I see, if I use Brutality I will have to stop using Elemental Auras (Heralds, Hatred, etc) but I can instead put in some defensive auras/ Plus Brutality really adds alot of physical damage.

What do you all think?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional