[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

probably already answered but can't find it. my blood rage doesn't get triggered as it requires lvl 68 and cwdt only supports till req lvl 38. do you use the gem on other slot or am I doing something wrong?
"
kacekov escribió:
probably already answered but can't find it. my blood rage doesn't get triggered as it requires lvl 68 and cwdt only supports till req lvl 38. do you use the gem on other slot or am I doing something wrong?

You're only throwing in Blood Rage there to save on space since it shares Increased Duration with Immortal Call; you should be casting it manually. Are you sure you have the right links? CWDT > IC > ID > BR? Should be 3r, 1g, all linked.
i think they were badly linked as i could not manually cast blood rage. now i changed socket colour location and it works. i dunno the link mechanics too well. didnt knew there was an order issue
It's not an order issue per se. Linked sockets go together, anything on that piece of gear that is NOT linked does not benefit from the things in the link. Each sock is "separate" unless it has a link connecting it, so we need to link IC to CWDT so it will, well, Cast Immortal Call when Damage is Taken. I should also say that color order does not matter as long as you can put them all on there. for example, it doesn't matter where the green socket for Blood Rage is on the helmet, it could be next to CWDT and it would be fine (as long as it's higher level obviously) as long as it's still connected somewhere to Increased Duration, etc. You get the idea.
"
kacekov escribió:
i think they were badly linked as i could not manually cast blood rage. now i changed socket colour location and it works. i dunno the link mechanics too well. didnt knew there was an order issue

If you allow your character list to be available publicly or post your gear with the skill gems in question on your forum posts we could provide a little more help by knowing exactly the way you linked your skills.

But it looks like you sorted it out so it's just for future reference :)
"
Heolfrig escribió:

- I've only been using Kaom's Roots because otherwise I lose a fair bit of health. I'll throw back on my two-tones I guess.

- I had Impact, but dropped it. You really think losing the 50% Reflect is worth it?

- That loss of Multi on Abyssus hurts. My Armor is super low as well now, but my Dodge and Evasion are up a fair bit.

- with CDWT + immortal call, pluse the 20% reduce damage reflect on pantheon + lion's roar + fortify. You can survive a reflect mob pack, but not a map mod. Impact is important.

- as for crit multi...you can make it up with jewel slots
, you'll reach 100+ extra in no time. But keep in mind 3 damage mods+ max life can be prohibitively expensive.

- You start looking for upgrades for your rings and amulet, the added physical attack damage is no joke. Carnage heart onyx amulet gives a nice boost in life leech and damage % while leeching.

How do you guys deal with Atziri's mirror clone? I keep killing myself :(
"
Venerac escribió:
How do you guys deal with Atziri's mirror clone? I keep killing myself :(

I just avoid the mirror clone..use a single target attack besides flicker on the other 1/3.
Hi,

i really like this build i wonder if someone could give me advice on my gear.
i dont have Atziri's Acuity gloves yet, i saved up 22 ex until now, but these gloves are so expensive,
anyway apart from the gloves, what do you think about my gear.

on lower tiers i run herald of ice instead of Arctic Armour and
instead of my main amulet
i use Ice Golem instead of Warchief.

on higher map tiers my life is often below full life, would added fire damage be a better choice without atziri's gloves?

any form of advice is appreciateted
Editado por útlima vez por Scr4tch en 22 sept. 2017 16:10:06
You can use maim as a support gem vs damage in full life.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional