[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

Well your rings, amulet and boots have absolutely no life. Now combine that with Belly of the Beast instead of Kaom's Heart and yeah ... you could definitely get around another 1k life if you change all that.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Is added fire still the 6link gem? or is there something better.
"
KorgothBG escribió:
Flicker Strike + Multistrike + Melee Physical Damage + Increased Critical Strike + Fortify + Melee Damage on Full Life

Literally in the beginning of the guide with more explanation in the actual guide ;)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
yeah but i got confused for a sec because the explanation says one thing, and when you scroll down to "my gear" it displays added fire in your weapon, hence the question :)

But thank you!
"
KorgothBG escribió:

@qww177
You could though you'll have hard time capping your ressitances with yet another unique with no resists. AS for the the sockets ... that's hard really ... i guess you'll have to cut out the Cast when Damage Taken (level 1) + Immortal Call (level 3) + Increased Duration (level 20) and the Ancestral Warchief. (All that is totally not worth it in my opinion)

Ty, it must be ez to cap my res with some jewels like "hp, dmg and res". Kaom's with +1 frenzy can be good (with tonn of hp) + Heart.
Followed this guide and I am having a blast, easily the most fun I've had in POE. So thank you for that.

I have everything you listed:

But I feel like I could do a lot to up my offslots:

I get a ton of resistance from my rings, and a ton of attributes and phys damage from the necklace, but if I save a bit more I think I can manage to get a Headhunter.

Since it is such a huge investment, do you think it is worth it at 70ex? Could that be better spent on my rings/neck?
Just started playing a week ago with a help of a friend. Wanted to ask how does Immortal Call proc when we don't generate any endurance from items?
@Xijek
When it doubt - always trust the actual guide :)

@Janus831
The Headhunter is awesome. Used to own one Standart but it was stolen so i grinded for a new one, that's how cool it is ^^ So if you have the patience to gather the needed currency i'd say go for it.

@Tnec
Immortal Call works with or without endurance charges. Without any (and that's the case here) the duration is very short but it's more than enough for what it is used here - as a method to comabt porcupines.
"
KorgothBG escribió:
@Xijek
When it doubt - always trust the actual guide :)

@Janus831
The Headhunter is awesome. Used to own one Standart but it was stolen so i grinded for a new one, that's how cool it is ^^ So if you have the patience to gather the needed currency i'd say go for it.

@Tnec
Immortal Call works with or without endurance charges. Without any (and that's the case here) the duration is very short but it's more than enough for what it is used here - as a method to comabt porcupines.

Ohhh, got it thank you :D
how to get 6 frenzy charge? i got 5 now

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional