[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

I couldn't find a PoB template for the build in the OP so made it from scratch, if anybody else want to use as well. Thanks for the build, looks awesome, finally i am ready to try =)...

here you go,
https://pastebin.com/P8QJJAh4

Editado por útlima vez por crasah en 20 ago. 2017 7:47:09
@Mrchakre
Now after the bandit changes you end up with 5. Not a big deal really.

@crasah
Thanks mate ! I'll add it to the guide!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hey, I love your build and got pretty far in gearing untill now, but my damage numbers are much lower than what you showed all i m missing now is the 6link. My damage is aproximately half of what you showed. Does the 6-link add that much damage? Also when you take the damage on full life, do you stop using bloodrage because you dont get the constant regen from leech with atziris?
Well i'm not sure if you only miss the 6link. Do you have Taste of hate for example? The jewels? Your level? Is it really all the same besides the 6link ?

As for blood rage - you always use blood rage. With Acuity you still have life regen, and you still overleech on non-crit hits. If you don't end up with full life most of the time though - just get rid of the melee damage on full life and instead use Crit damage or Ruthless
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"

and the jewels all have 6-7% life and at least one good damage mod
Yup a 6L, and of course the abyssus from my screenshots is the old version with more crit multi.
Okay i` ll get working on that. Thank you for helping everybody out here, you are awesome!
I dont know how to increase dps.. (new player) pls som1 check my char and lmk pls
Get Taste of Hate and you'll need a 6L
What do you think about taking Crimson Dance?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional