[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

"
Bloodytrailz escribió:
snip

Getting resistances...is easier than you think. When I was leveling my duelist in legacy league, i used jewel slots to cover my resistances until I was able to grab 2 rings and a pair of boots. I supplement my resistance further in weakness ele maps with a flasks.

You can keep an eye out for jewels like these while they're cheap. If you are able to buy through poe.trade, you can easily get 40+ all res, 28 % max life + 4-8 damage modifiers with 4 slots:

. Belt of deceiver unique belt is a good choice as well because it offers increased damage taken to enemies with the intimidate + all resistance with increased phys damage.
Editado por útlima vez por Molochmane en 19 ago. 2017 1:57:14
That left ring would cost an actual fortune on harbinger league haha.

138% elemental res, perfect phys roll, T1 life roll, T2 WED. Although it's clearly still far from a mirror ring but yeah, that ring in a newish (2 week old) temp league would probably set you back the price of a kaoms heart on its own haha. (I would happily pay like 100-150c for that on temp league if I had that kind of spare laying around xD)

I know resists aren't hard to come by, I've just been too lazy to replace my neck/2nd ring haha.

Neck provides 19% ele res, right ring is 72% ele res (very easy to get 110%+ with good life roll and phys damage for like 30-50c), and boots are 71% ... there's so much potential icrease in those items.

Also if i chose not to go belt of the deceiver and instead just went with a life+trip res belt, then there's even more resistance.

I definitely like belt of the deceiver though on this build... without it reflect mobs are actually terrifying. (To the point i've almost considered switching to soul of yukthul because of the 25% reduced reflect)
@KorgothBG
"
Herald of Ash + Arctic Armour + Assassin’s Mark

why i can't have both[3] UP? my mana go to 0 with fully reserved '-'
It should only reserve 85%

Herald = 25%
Arctic = 25%
Blasphemy+Mark = 35%
@kamidak

"
Bloodytrailz escribió:
It should only reserve 85%

Herald = 25%
Arctic = 25%
Blasphemy+Mark = 35%

This. You are doing something wrong. Make sure that non of the skills are linked to support gems that may affect them (i.e. Increased Area of Effect support gem)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
kamidak escribió:
@KorgothBG
"
Herald of Ash + Arctic Armour + Assassin’s Mark

why i can't have both[3] UP? my mana go to 0 with fully reserved '-'

Do you have something linked to them that increases their cost?
Hi, I'm currently struggling at high tier maps. I have 1ex to spent... Which item slot should be my priority?

Can I use Kaom's Boots? And what gems should I remove?
@XauLaura
Save up for Kaom's Heart

@qww177
You could though you'll have hard time capping your ressitances with yet another unique with no resists. AS for the the sockets ... that's hard really ... i guess you'll have to cut out the Cast when Damage Taken (level 1) + Immortal Call (level 3) + Increased Duration (level 20) and the Ancestral Warchief. (All that is totally not worth it in my opinion)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 19 ago. 2017 7:45:03
so I've been playing this build for about a week now as my second character (first was an ultra cheap starter build). I got very very lucky with a few drops on my starter build and made enough to get ultra expensive with this build.

so far this is the build I've been farming t14-15's with (haven't bothered to shape higher as I'm still unlocking lower tier stuff on the atlas).

easily the most fun build I've seen in a while, it's just insane how fast you clear. I do still need to work on survivability, and I'm hoping to slot an "inspired learning" jewel into the build some place with the leftover points that I have. also the stone totem goes a long way in providing some survivability through traps/ dot mechanics.

at this point I'm pretty sure I'm done with the build, but I'd appreciate any suggestions on how to bring up my health pool (probably need to drop the rings or boots). killing bosses is still kind of iffy. very often I'll simply get 1 shot by basic mechanics, or spend most of my time running around in circles letting my totem wittle them down.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional