[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

"
Recovary escribió:
Which gem to drop to do a 5L?

This is covered in the very first section in his guide.

"
KorgothBG escribió:

1.. Skills and Support gems

Flicker Strike + Multistrike + Melee Physical Damage + Increased Critical Strike + Fortify + Melee Damage on Full Life

Short explanation
This is your Flicker strike gem setup and the support gems are listed in order of importance. Note that the links are listed with the Slayer’s Impact in mind. If for some reason you decide to use a different Ascendancy sub-class then you must use Melee Splash as it is just as important as Multistrike! It is also worth noting that the build is absolutely playable with just 4 linked Flicker Strike (up to a certain point).
IGN: Frazetta
Hey which chest would you say is the best for this build? I am about to buy one and can't decide between kaoms and belly
I'd say Kaom for sure.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
With the nerfs to Abyssus is it still considered best in slot for this build? I'm struggling past T5 with relatively good gear, and I'm unsure where my next upgrade should come from. I'm essentially missing Atziri's Acuity/Abyssus and using Daresso's defiance instead of Kaom's heart/Belly of the beast. Your guide is excellent by the way, and insanely fun. Thank you in advance.
I'd say that if you want more damage than abyssus is definitely the go to helmet.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Acuity or Kaoms first?
"
Sicyo escribió:
"
Recovary escribió:
Which gem to drop to do a 5L?

This is covered in the very first section in his guide.

"
KorgothBG escribió:

1.. Skills and Support gems

Flicker Strike + Multistrike + Melee Physical Damage + Increased Critical Strike + Fortify + Melee Damage on Full Life

Short explanation
This is your Flicker strike gem setup and the support gems are listed in order of importance. Note that the links are listed with the Slayer’s Impact in mind. If for some reason you decide to use a different Ascendancy sub-class then you must use Melee Splash as it is just as important as Multistrike! It is also worth noting that the build is absolutely playable with just 4 linked Flicker Strike (up to a certain point).

Thank you. Are maim and ruthless support gems any good for flicker?
Flicker + Multi + Melee damage + Crit Strikes + Fortify + Melee damage full life is superior to be honest. If you can keep your health full with blood rage active

Maim is a lesser version of melee damage of full life...but your damage will be consistent if have less than <99% life

Ruthless just hits hard every 3rd hit.Now divide 113+% more damage with the average of 3 hits...which is Practically the same as maim when you think about (maim is 30%! maxed more damage).
Editado por útlima vez por Molochmane en 11 ago. 2017 23:08:39
I posted earlier that added fire still seems to win if you plug the info into Path of Building, with Ruthless and Maim following it. All 3 did better than increased critical damage. Your results may vary, of course. Doesn't hurt to try it out :)
IGN: Frazetta
Hello all;

First of all i want to thank you KorgothBG, dude you made my hapiness on POE with your guide (it is so far the best guide on the forum for me).

However, i come to ask you something, because i'm so frustrated, yesterday i did a t 13 mao (high garden) i cleaned full map so easy...BUT i was unable to kill the boss ( even by changinf FS by Viper strike).

You can check my profile and gear, so please how to kill bosses wuth this build (i think it is the only yhing it misses) or i m doing something wrong?

Thank you for your help ;) and keeo going ^^

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional