[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

Thanks for that awesome guide. I love it to play in Harbringer League!

Just a note, maybe it was given before: As i started Terminus Est FS i just used 2 Curses (with Doedre's Damning): and totally had no problem with mana/Fenzy Charges all the time from 51 till 70+: I used Assasin's Mark and Poacher' Mark and my mana and Frenzy charges where up all the time.

If you have enought crit chance you can remove poachers mark again..but for leveling it was awesome!
@Zebulinoo

Well you still don't have a 6L. Also are you sure that you are looking at your flicker strike information and not your default attack information (you'll be surprised how common that actually is)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hey man I have another question, sorry to bother ya. When i was reading through the guide i saw you had 6 frenzy charges when i was looking at the tooltip section but im only getting 5 from taking both nodes on the tree, just wondering where that extra charge was coming from as you aren't using darkray's or anything
Thanks again!
Editado por útlima vez por Tactica1Wa1rus en 13 ago. 2017 6:55:17
The bandit reward in Merciless from kraytin before 3.0 used to give 1 frenzy charge.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Awesome guide!
Can we please have PoB pastebin for your character , since they are private?
MY personal character does not really exist anymore. Though the info is in the "My flicker build" section and you could just recreate it using the info there.
I dont fully understand how I've started getting one shot in lvl 6-7 maps. No reflect mods.. Just sometimes I flicker in and die instantly and just cant understand why. Dont think my gear is that bad either.
Can't really tell with the provided info :/
It's just these odd moments when I go in with flickering strike and I'm not facing anything special I might get 1 shot.

4.4k life, max resistances, gear in profile.. Can Abyssus cause it? Maybe I just get crit by a melee attack or something.. Level 82 now and this can happen in a normal T6 map

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional