[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

Well the thing is that it shouldn't happen at all given the specs you've mentioned.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Havent done uber lab so dont have Headsman (50% reflect reduction). Maybe I'm attacking an elite mob with phys reflect and I just get deleted.
empty.
Editado por útlima vez por GrayFoxNinja en 14 ago. 2017 6:47:28
Any tips on what I should start focusing on to improve the character? Maybe getting a new chest until Kaoms? I am no where near having enough currency to afford that chest haha. Heres my gear!

Spoiler
Accidental double post sorry!
Editado por útlima vez por Khesahn20 en 13 ago. 2017 23:25:35
"
Maggobro escribió:
It's just these odd moments when I go in with flickering strike and I'm not facing anything special I might get 1 shot.

4.4k life, max resistances, gear in profile.. Can Abyssus cause it? Maybe I just get crit by a melee attack or something.. Level 82 now and this can happen in a normal T6 map

I am having a similar experience. Will randomly just die during flicker. No idea what's causing it! :O

Also my damage on flicker reads about 6.5k per hit while in my H/O.

But my biggest problem atm is map bosses. Once their adds die, I'll flicker at them 1 or 2 times and I run out of mana, completely stopping.. I get mana again, 2 flickers and stop.. I dunno what to do about it? :O
Editado por útlima vez por Nickums en 14 ago. 2017 1:50:31
"
Nickums escribió:
"
Maggobro escribió:
It's just these odd moments when I go in with flickering strike and I'm not facing anything special I might get 1 shot.

4.4k life, max resistances, gear in profile.. Can Abyssus cause it? Maybe I just get crit by a melee attack or something.. Level 82 now and this can happen in a normal T6 map

I am having a similar experience. Will randomly just die during flicker. No idea what's causing it! :O

Also my damage on flicker reads about 6.5k per hit while in my H/O.

But my biggest problem atm is map bosses. Once their adds die, I'll flicker at them 1 or 2 times and I run out of mana, completely stopping.. I get mana again, 2 flickers and stop.. I dunno what to do about it? :O

You have zero mana leech.
The only reason it 'works' before is the mana gained on kill through assasin's mark.
Editado por útlima vez por Aduan en 14 ago. 2017 4:47:29
Oh snap!! Totally thought I had some inherently but you're right, it's only from on kill with Assassins Mark. Whats an easy way / best piece of gear to get myself some mana leech with?

Additionally, besides a 6L, is there any piece of gear I should be aiming for now?
"
GrayFoxNinja escribió:
I was able to beat uber lab 3 times in a row at 4.9k hp
If you look at my character im pretty stacked in terms of equipment in my opinion..

I ran it two more times and I got 1 smacked by izaro when he would do his leap is there anything I can do with my items to fix this?

Also I see you running lab at 7k hp how do I get to that total?

Only node involving hp left for me to get is juggernaut

my gear

Spoiler
i have some qeustion.

how to get 6 max frenzy charge ?

my character has 5 max frenzy charge (3 + 2 from tree) but your character has 6

sorry, my english suck
Editado por útlima vez por nooooooook en 14 ago. 2017 9:44:11

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional