[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

Thanks alot guys. Very usefull comments, gonna chance it up at bit. hope it helps. Thanks again.

Hey! Thanks for great guide,enjoying it! I can do maps till t10,but at higher tier i feel that im a bit struggling with surviving,dps is enough i guess. I dont have big budget and playing new league,so im about 100-150 chaos now. What can i improve with those not that big budget? Thanks again.
Save up for Kaom's heart
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Ty for the guide!

Is the kaom's heart more important to get first than the atziri's acuity?
I'd say yes, it is.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Until I can afford a Kaom Heart, what are some gems to use in that extra piece of gear? I have the 4 mentioned.
Hey KorgothBG,

Thanks for the detailed guide- it's great to see so much thought channeled into making a build guide that is as thorough as yours.

A debate I keep running into across various forums/threads is the one that weighs the Oro's Sacrifice elemental damage build against the Terminus Est critical strike chance build.

I saw a video of the Oro's Sacrifice build uploaded by one of the guys who made a guide of it on the PoE Forums and he tore the Minotaur a new one with his Duelist-Champion using Flicker Strike. Another guy using a similar Oro's Sacrifice build melted Shaper down pretty fast too.

I have two related questions-

1.) Would this Terminus Est build (with the chosen Slayer ascendancy, of course) be able to shred similar end-game content (post-T15 content, that is) at a comparable rate/efficiency? And with using mostly Flicker Strike, to boot (since you recommended Viper Strike as the single-target skill gem of choice for those end-game bosses in your guide)?

And 2.) In general, how exactly would you go about defending your choice of Terminus Est with critical strike chance/physical damage over Oro's Sacrifice (with Resolute Technique/elemental damage). I chose your build mostly because I like critical strike builds, and I generally enjoy "role-playing" bursty assassins in games (and you get to use Terminus Est quite a bit earlier than Oro's Sacrifice) but the gameplay I've seen of the Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike taking on end-game content is making me wonder if I chose correctly haha.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!
Sorry if this has already been answered, but where are you generating the Endurance Charge's for Immortal Call to discharge? I know that one chest piece has it, but is there something I'm missing or not interpreting correctly?
Hey how about abysus nerf when i play this build in 2.6 it has pretty low damage compare with other builds but i was able to kill hydra minotaur but not uber Atzir ther is no way not enought dmg and now -100% critical multiple is it still wroking the same? in 3.0
@Griff112
Well you could use a better supported Ancestral Warchief.

@Mikocosm
That is a very good question. And one that is hard to answer. I've started an Oro flicker this league and it's ok though it has some serious issues with the mana sustain it the early end-game. Both builds end up very close to each other in terms of stats. After comparing two level 95 characters with perfect gear in PoB (a slayer terminus est and a champion oro) it seems that both builds end up with about the same amount of life and the Slayer has a bit more effective DPS (and of of course the Slayer's culling definitely gives an edge to the Slayer, especially noticeable with the buffed life of map bosses and rares). Now the only two main differences are Abyssus and Atziri's Acuity. With Abyssus Slayer is definitely squishier, though on the other hand Acuity is an insane boost to your survivability that oro can't really use. You could loose the Abyssus and you will be tankier than the Oro build but you'll have a bit less damage.
The use of an alternative attack is something that i advise when there is a chance for you to die vs bosses that have hard hitting telegraphed attacks because it is significantly harder to dodge stuff while flickering uncontrollably. I'd recommend it for every flicker strike build. Is it possible to just use flicker strike? Yes, but don't be mad if you die due to huge slow slam attack. And of course don't, i repeat DON'T attempt Atziri clone phase with flicker strike or suffer the consequences.

@ElDuke
Here immortal call is used for one reason and one reason only - Porcupines. One-shotting a pack of porcupines puts you in a grave danger but there is one thing that helps with that - Immortal call + CWDT. The seemingly brief duration of immortal call when used with no endurance charges might seem like something insignificant but it is something that will literally prevent death in porcupine situations.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional