[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

"
KorgothBG escribió:
I didn't quite catch that ... 1 frenzy charges = 100k dps ? That's not even remotely true.

Hm, i checked in path of building and i have 1.7 mln total dps. It's 2.6 patch. I checked how much give me 1 frenzy it's ~100k dps
@ldbob I'd say stick to melee damage on full life, or if you really see that you have a problem with remaining at full life go for maim

@Garacii911
Perhaps this is due to the nerfed abysus. If you are playing in standart that should concern you and if you are not ... well .... that still shouldn't bother you the difference between 1.7 mil dps and 1.6 mil dps is one that you'll never notice.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Saaaaved
IGN: TheArenaOfZaros
Is the earliest you can go flicker level 51?
@KorgothBG, thank you very much for this guide. I played your build during Legacy, and it was the most fun I had with POE until now (and also my most successful run, getting me to a point where even forgetting to get my auras up I was clearing t14 maps without much hassle).
Now I do have a question for you, although not exactly about the build. Small story: after Legacy finished, I started playing around with my character on Standard, testing other skills to see how they feel. At one moment, I've then put Frost Blades on my Terminus, and discovered it worked quite well with the build - I cleared a t13 map with relative ease, even though I don't even changed any support gems.
This got me thinking "hey, what about doing a Terminus Frost Blader?", and so I went to Path of Building and started tweaking around your skilltree. This ended with a Frost Blades Berserker who is now entering yellow maps on a budget, which got me quite happy.
Now, the actual question: as I really liked the result I'm getting so far, I wanted to share the build with other players here on the forum. The problem is I have no idea how are the ethics around these things in the POE community. As said, it isn't a build I made up from scratch, but one that started from your build, and still shares a lot of the skilltree with it (82 of 116 points - 70% - are the same). So I thought the best would be to just ask. Would it be fine if I posted said build as a guide here on the forum, with a disclaimer that it was based on your build?

"
Griff112 escribió:

Yes, at least with this build. Flicker Strike has a cooldown that can only be bypassed by spending frenzy charges. You don't generate them/don't generate enough of them (don't remember now if there's any other frenzy generation mechaninc) before equipping your terminus est. Using flicker before that will result in you attacking a bit and stopping, which will be annoying as hell and deadly.
Chris Wilson took my soul
Hi, I have two realy noobish question.

1)Why do we take Destroyer node? It does not increase our damage or I can not see it.

2) What is the "½ increased Damage with Ailments from Attack Skills while wielding a Two Handed Weapon"?
What does it do?
Editado por útlima vez por IzardePedro en 11 ago. 2017 6:39:44
"
DanutMS escribió:

"
Griff112 escribió:

Yes, at least with this build. Flicker Strike has a cooldown that can only be bypassed by spending frenzy charges. You don't generate them/don't generate enough of them (don't remember now if there's any other frenzy generation mechaninc) before equipping your terminus est. Using flicker before that will result in you attacking a bit and stopping, which will be annoying as hell and deadly.

Eh, technically the earliest you can start flickering is as soon as you get melee splash/Impact and Multistrike available. For leveling purposes I've used Poacher's Mark until I get Terminus Est and enough crit, so that I can still flicker.

@IzaardePedro - Destroyer is a good two-handed damage node and gives me, at lvl 88, 1637 avg dmg and 18029 total dps. As far as Ailments go, this includes bleeds & poison. More info at https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ailment
IGN: Frazetta
Double post bug -.-

I'll at least add something interesting.

Before you get taste of hate, if you want to shatter monsters to get that benefit, you can pick up Weapon Cold Damage right below Herbalism. It's 2 points and I've seen it work on tier 9+ maps. Can refund the points once you get Taste of Hate.
IGN: Frazetta
Editado por útlima vez por Sicyo en 11 ago. 2017 10:25:56
@Griff112
Well you could use the attack earlier if you want but it becomes more efficient, then other options once you equip Terminus Est. But in general you can always start using flicker strike (no matter the builds) once you have the following things:
1) Reliable frenzy charge generation
2) Melee splash
3) Multistrike

@DanutMS
"Would it be fine if I posted said build as a guide here on the forum, with a disclaimer that it was based on your build?"
Absolutely mate! Thanks for asking ^^

@IzardePedro
1)What do you mean by "It does not increase our damage" ? The first line of the passive literally says that it increases your damage: "25% increased Physical Damage with Two Handed Melee Weapons"
2) Read about Ailments here: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ailment It doesn't really matter for this build though.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Which gem to drop to do a 5L?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional