[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

Thanks for the great build and all the support in the thread, guys! :)

https://pastebin.com/Wsfcc6Cx

What my character is currently wearing + a few more levels to finish of the tree = 1.4 mil dps clearing maps. Still some work to do but this is sure a lot of fun.

Any suggestions on taking this even further?
Editado por útlima vez por DarthStef en 14 ene. 2018 19:41:42
"
AsbelFar escribió:
Hi,

What do you think about physical Impresence amulet?

Impresence and Oskarm are mutually exclusive (without a +1 curse somewhere) but with a CWDT+BV+power charge on critical setup we should still generate enough power charges?

I just made the switch to impresence and windscream to run duo curses. It is hilariously phenomenal. Eventually when im rich beyond measure ill probably try to get a corrupted impresence with +1 curse and go back to atziri.
anyone know if Ralakesh's impatience counts us as stationary or is it like tukohama and treats us as moving?
"
Molfman5 escribió:
anyone know if Ralakesh's impatience counts us as stationary or is it like tukohama and treats us as moving?

You'll lose all charges when you use flicker strike. Flicker is a move, even though this move is instant (takes 0 frame). That's also why tukohama doesn't work with flicker strike, and arctic armour DOES work because you're stationary between 2 instant moves.
Editado por útlima vez por AsbelFar en 16 ene. 2018 2:39:07
I have a doubt in your build, you are using 6 charges of frensy, where do I get the 6 charge? if passive only give me 5?
"
jonasmb escribió:
I have a doubt in your build, you are using 6 charges of frensy, where do I get the 6 charge? if passive only give me 5?

You get the 6th and so on from gear with +1 Frenzy charge
"
Awks escribió:
"
AsbelFar escribió:
Hi,

What do you think about physical Impresence amulet?

Impresence and Oskarm are mutually exclusive (without a +1 curse somewhere) but with a CWDT+BV+power charge on critical setup we should still generate enough power charges?

I just made the switch to impresence and windscream to run duo curses. It is hilariously phenomenal. Eventually when im rich beyond measure ill probably try to get a corrupted impresence with +1 curse and go back to atziri.

OK I switched to impresence (I removed Oskarm so no assassins's mark anymore) and it feels pretty satisfying. I'll keep this setup. Would be good to have both curses but well, without +1 curse amulet it's gonna hurt my resistances or life. I'm gonna get windscream to test this.
/e : switched to doedre's damning+oskarm. Seems good
Editado por útlima vez por AsbelFar en 20 ene. 2018 3:56:01
Hi,

I finally try to submit my character.
I got some difficulties on map T12+ maybe because of RNG (only 68.27% crit chance) and i don"t know what gems to put on my oskram ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Hyxx/characters

Thanks for advices :)
Editado por útlima vez por Hyxx en 20 ene. 2018 12:15:46
Guys , no matter how hard I tried to boost the hp i am sitting on 4.2k , my dps on tool tip is about 16.5k and my Attack Per sec is 6.33 without blood rage on. with flasks I reach i reach 440k DPS , i die a lot sometimes and I would like some suggestions . I use Cyclone to get myself out of death situation sometimes , and what is better , shadow& dust or Oskarm ? my critical chance at the moment is 69.8 with Maligaro's. also I use herald of thunder + assassin's mark. herald of ash and Arctic Armour

Shall I also clear the Acrobatic tree and switch to iron reflex ?

I am currently trying to get my almost perfect roll belly to 6 links ( I can afford Kaoms though ) , but when I try to put it on to test I reach 4.6k hp.

is getting a a rare boot better or I stick to Blood Dance ?

Sorry for the so many questions.
Editado por útlima vez por vipereyes en 20 ene. 2018 20:37:35
So some things i found :

- Your Daresso's Defiance got the minimum +HP
- You can use a Stygian Vise for your belt with HP + a good jewel
- Your jewels got 0% max life, it said in the guide to get all jewels with +7% max life.
- You use the Witchfire Brew flask that curse ennemies so you can't curse them with the flask + curse them with CoH and Assassin's mark

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional