[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

I did yellow elder and minotaur with flicker, cant facetank minotaur quite yet and have to do the mechanics a bit. Otherwise this is definitely end game viable.

I do believe it's more ideal for t15 mapping over farming guardians/shaper. I have facetanked and melt pretty much all t15s. There are just too many other builds that are better suited for guardian/uber atziri/shaper, and few that map quite like flicker.
"
Monti_Jones escribió:
A few close calls with 7.5k life. Are you sure you are fine without Acrobatics or Iron Reflexes? Also, have you considered getting an Assassin's Mark on hit ring and swap the Oskarm for Tombfist? That would free up the Maim in your 6L for something else.

Great showcase though! Thx!

The close calls were me being stupid and immediately flickering with 0 charges, definitely not recommended. Next league I might try a Perfect Form chest and as much dodge as possible, but I think I would get one shot more often, and more due to RNG than recklessness.

Yes, I have tried to get a good Ass Mark on hit ring to replace Oskarm, but couldn't find anything that was beneficial enough, unless the ring with crazy expensive. Just having life on an Ass Mark ring was 60c when I was looking.

Edit: Also, not having a freeze flask when I opened a chest at the end, that was pretty stupid lolol
Editado por útlima vez por roguemjb en 9 ene. 2018 22:06:58
Hi guys!
I'm having a lot of fun with the build, only RNG is keeping me away from harder bosses atm.
Anyway I'm posting my gear in case you see something terrible wrong or can suggest an upgrade.

Btw. I know that I still need a 6L and an enchantment on my helmet/boots/globes and im working on it ^^

6k Life, 15.4k tooltip dps at ho without buff

I couldn't link jewels but they are normally 3 mods: life (flat or %), phys (flat/%), crit multi, stats

Cheers
"
JaegerMeister_CL escribió:
Hi guys!
I'm having a lot of fun with the build, only RNG is keeping me away from harder bosses atm.
Anyway I'm posting my gear in case you see something terrible wrong or can suggest an upgrade.

Btw. I know that I still need a 6L and an enchantment on my helmet/boots/globes and im working on it ^^

6k Life, 15.4k tooltip dps at ho without buff

I couldn't link jewels but they are normally 3 mods: life (flat or %), phys (flat/%), crit multi, stats

Cheers

Okay, just on gems, I wouldn't suggest using Fortify on a 5 link, you're already low on damage, I would swap it for Maim. CotD Enfeeble is useless, since Oskarm is putting Ass Mark on right away again anyway. Otherwise, keep saving for a 6 link and work on getting higher life, make sure you have 7% life on all jewels
How good is Daresso's Salute in this build? Is the 60% damage worth it?
Would you recommend any 3.1 specific items? Like the new jewels that came with the abyssal league, they seem to be pretty powerful.
"
Mang0las escribió:
Would you recommend any 3.1 specific items? Like the new jewels that came with the abyssal league, they seem to be pretty powerful.

Get oskarm

Or if you are not a wellfare boi, get assassin's mark on hit shaper ring.
Hi,

What do you think about physical Impresence amulet?

Impresence and Oskarm are mutually exclusive (without a +1 curse somewhere) but with a CWDT+BV+power charge on critical setup we should still generate enough power charges?
Editado por útlima vez por AsbelFar en 14 ene. 2018 2:49:12
Can work this build for SSF?
"
AsbelFar escribió:
Hi,

What do you think about physical Impresence amulet?

Impresence and Oskarm are mutually exclusive (without a +1 curse somewhere) but with a CWDT+BV+power charge on critical setup we should still generate enough power charges?

Ive actually been wondering whether to take this or stick with my Carnage Heart

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional