[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

"
OldboyNZ escribió:
"
Awks escribió:
A big thing to remember is that i am not using abyssus for helmet. With iron reflex i get about 36% damage mitigation off 6k armour completely unbuffed. Here's the fun part:

1)each frenzy charge now grants extra armour instead of evasion

2)lion's roar, arctic armour, fortify.

My armour with lion's roar jumps up to about 15k because the double dipping nodes on the tree. With arctic and fortify it is very easy to reach 80%+ damage mitigation. This is all with my res capped(not with elemental weakness yet, unfortunately). In fact i no longer put up fortify at all unless the map has particularly nasty mods

Hi Awks, I´ve been tryin to follow your steps, but keeping abysus becouse the dps and crit chance, but I´m far away from this 70%, can you take a look at my char and give me some advises please! Thanks!

Hi yeah, you gotta open your profile to public tho
"
Awks escribió:
"
OldboyNZ escribió:
"
Awks escribió:
A big thing to remember is that i am not using abyssus for helmet. With iron reflex i get about 36% damage mitigation off 6k armour completely unbuffed. Here's the fun part:

1)each frenzy charge now grants extra armour instead of evasion

2)lion's roar, arctic armour, fortify.

My armour with lion's roar jumps up to about 15k because the double dipping nodes on the tree. With arctic and fortify it is very easy to reach 80%+ damage mitigation. This is all with my res capped(not with elemental weakness yet, unfortunately). In fact i no longer put up fortify at all unless the map has particularly nasty mods

Hi Awks, I´ve been tryin to follow your steps, but keeping abysus becouse the dps and crit chance, but I´m far away from this 70%, can you take a look at my char and give me some advises please! Thanks!

Hi yeah, you gotta open your profile to public tho

Sorry, done!

Know that the crit chance on terminus is localized, meaning that it is the base crit that gets modified by all of your other crit chance modifiers. You absolutely cannot settle with a 60% when max rolls 75%
Are atziri's acuity still good for the build if youre trying to get this to endgame?
No, vaal pack got reworked and sunk acuity with it.
I'm just starting leveling ,please see my profile, tell me what's wrong with the tree or the builder https://ru.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/thebestigorek/characters
I'm really enjoying this build, but my single target dps seems low. I made a 2nd 6L terminus so I could quick swap to viper strike, and while the dps lists about 5x more than flicker, the hp bar seems to go down the same on most bosses.

What is the ideal weapon swap for some single target damage with this build? Should I pick up a starforge or something instead?
"
Hornzilla escribió:
I'm really enjoying this build, but my single target dps seems low. I made a 2nd 6L terminus so I could quick swap to viper strike, and while the dps lists about 5x more than flicker, the hp bar seems to go down the same on most bosses.

What is the ideal weapon swap for some single target damage with this build? Should I pick up a starforge or something instead?

Flicker works just fine for single target. Swap in Ruthless instead of Fortify and your dps will skyrocket. I keep Fortify on Leap Slam. I also like Maim over Damage on Full Life, but I also don't have any dodge, so I like the consistency of Maim a lot better.
A few close calls with 7.5k life. Are you sure you are fine without Acrobatics or Iron Reflexes? Also, have you considered getting an Assassin's Mark on hit ring and swap the Oskarm for Tombfist? That would free up the Maim in your 6L for something else.

Great showcase though! Thx!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional