[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Do you really just facetank the uber izaro as slayer? Lol seems kind of risky. I'm guessing the lifesteal is pretty insane.
I'm doing really well with the build so far, however, I can't do any "reflect" maps. Are there ways to deal with them or is it better to just avoid them altogether?
"
swaes escribió:
Do you really just facetank the uber izaro as slayer? Lol seems kind of risky. I'm guessing the lifesteal is pretty insane.

If you have 6K life, granite + Taste of Hate flasks, you should be able to tank Uber Izaro.

"
Nokturnal00 escribió:
I'm doing really well with the build so far, however, I can't do any "reflect" maps. Are there ways to deal with them or is it better to just avoid them altogether?

You can't do reflect maps. There are ways to deal with it but too much a hassle. Just re-roll them. :)
Hello!

Thanks for the build! I wonder if we can facetank awakening 8 bosses and delve deep such as 1000+ with the endgame gear.

Best!
"
elvorfindra escribió:
Hello!

Thanks for the build! I wonder if we can facetank awakening 8 bosses and delve deep such as 1000+ with the endgame gear.

Best!

Don't think it can face tank level 8 Sirus death beam. For conquerors, depending on your gears, it is possible to tank some of the attacks. But why risk it? Cyclone allows you to avoid attacks just by re-positioning.

Don't think this build can do delve 1000+.
hello, i just started playing again. i just dusted off this build and im running out of mana every pack. what changed? mana has never been a issue before. do we need mana flasks or what?
"
dehorn escribió:
hello, i just started playing again. i just dusted off this build and im running out of mana every pack. what changed? mana has never been a issue before. do we need mana flasks or what?

You shouldn't need a mana pot. I checked your profile and it appears that you are not following the latest gems setup in the guide. Check that out.

If you are still running into mana issue, you can craft -3 mana while channelling on your rings.
/
Editado por útlima vez por Driehoek en 12 abr. 2020 6:54:47
Hello,

Can you give an advice to use Thread Of Hope, Very large ring. Yours is with medium.
"
Driehoek escribió:
/

?

"
melinauvu escribió:
Hello,

Can you give an advice to use Thread Of Hope, Very large ring. Yours is with medium.

You just have to use divine orb on your very large ring to make it into a medium ring.
Editado por útlima vez por kira1414 en 12 abr. 2020 11:42:42

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional