[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Yarik85 escribió:

A couple of questions if I may, because I only played Synthesis before Delirium, and even that very casually, and hadn't played for a couple of years before that, so all this crafting/influences and stuff is very new and confusing to me.

Is the whole Awakener's Orb transaction to be able to get exploding enemies AND the crit/other fancy influencer mod on the same chest? Is that more of a should really do it, or kind of a nice option if I'm swimming in money?

If I went for a simpler (and perhaps cheaper) option, could I just do the Crusader's chest, get the explosions mod, and then exalt or multimod some other stuff on it?

If the "just Crusader influence chest" path is viable, am I understanding correctly that I could get a plain 6L ilvl85 Astral Plate, and then use a Crusader's orb on it, and then transmute/alt/aug the exploding mod on it?

And lastly, if we come back to the Crusader's and Hunter's chests, would both of them need to be Astral Plates? or just one of them, and if yes, which one?
And can I get two plain ones, and then "orb" them into a crusader and hunter bases? Or is that counter-productive?

And lastly-lastly, where in the whole process would the 6L come in? Do I want to buy/craft one of the two bases into a 6L before using the Awakener's Orb? or only try and 6L the final item once they are merged by the Awakener's Orb?

I'm really sorry for such a wall of text, and I'll be grateful for any and all info that you're willing to provide. I'm sure that it's probably more simple than I'm making it out to be, but i'm just really unsure about the whole process.

Exploding mod only shows up on ilvl 85+ Crusader influenced chest.

Only 1 of the chest (Crusader + Hunter) needs to be ilvl 85. The other has to be iLvl 84.

Having the chest 6L before crafting will definitely be the best option.

To make it simple for you:

1. Get ilvl 85+ Astral plate
2. 6L the Astral plate
3. Apply Crusader orb on Astral plate
4. Transmute -> Alteration -> Augment till you get Exploding mod rolled on the Astral plate
5. Check if exploding mod is the only crusader affix on the Astral plate, if yes, you are done.

If no:
5a. Use the imprint beast to create an imprint of the chest.
5b. Use annul orb to remove the unwanted crusader affix. Keeping only the exploding mod.
5c. If exploding mod is removed, use the imprint to restore the chest back to it's previous state. Repeat from 5a till you only keep the exploding mod

6. Get any existing ilvl 84+ Hunter chest (can be any type and don't require any link)
7. Transmute -> Alteration -> Augment till you get +1 curse or 1+% crit chance to attack skill
8. Check if there is only 1 desired Hunter mod on the chest, if not, repeat from 7.

9. Right click on the Awakened orb and apply it on the Hunter chest
10. Left click on the 6L Astral plate that has exploding mod on it to move the Hunter mod onto the Crusader chest

P.S. Exploding mod is extremely rare so it can take a while before hitting it.
"
kira1414 escribió:

Exploding mod only shows up on ilvl 85+ Crusader influenced chest.

Only 1 of the chest (Crusader + Hunter) needs to be ilvl 85. The other has to be iLvl 84.

Having the chest 6L before crafting will definitely be the best option.

To make it simple for you:

1. Get ilvl 85+ Astral plate
2. 6L the Astral plate
3. Apply Crusader orb on Astral plate
4. Transmute -> Alteration -> Augment till you get Exploding mod rolled on the Astral plate
5. Check if exploding mod is the only crusader affix on the Astral plate, if yes, you are done.

If no:
5a. Use the imprint beast to create an imprint of the chest.
5b. Use annul orb to remove the unwanted crusader affix. Keeping only the exploding mod.
5c. If exploding mod is removed, use the imprint to restore the chest back to it's previous state. Repeat from 5a till you only keep the exploding mod

6. Get any existing ilvl 84+ Hunter chest (can be any type and don't require any link)
7. Transmute -> Alteration -> Augment till you get +1 curse or 1+% crit chance to attack skill
8. Check if there is only 1 desired Hunter mod on the chest, if not, repeat from 7.

9. Right click on the Awakened orb and apply it on the Hunter chest
10. Left click on the 6L Astral plate that has exploding mod on it to move the Hunter mod onto the Crusader chest

P.S. Exploding mod is extremely rare so it can take a while before hitting it.

Thank you very much for the in-depth explanation!!!
This has made things a lot clearer.
Hi,

I was wondering which of the different path (resolute technique, elemental overload and crit version) should be the more effective, has the more damage.
Editado por útlima vez por LittleKuzco en 22 mar. 2020 20:27:05
"
LittleKuzco escribió:
Hi,

I was wondering which of the different path (resolute technique, elemental overload and crit version) should be the more effective, has the more damage.

DPS wise: Crit > Elemental Overload > Resolute Technique
Will this be a good choice for a league starter and a fairly new player? So far i got my ED going and im level 90, but i want to try something different. Cheers
"
Yolein escribió:
Will this be a good choice for a league starter and a fairly new player? So far i got my ED going and im level 90, but i want to try something different. Cheers

Yes. The build is starter friendly. You just need the axe to get started with the build.
Im kind of too poor to get a 6 linked cyclone, which support should i pass on when using 5l? I think i will be going for Bronn's lithe
Editado por útlima vez por Yolein en 23 mar. 2020 3:18:15
"
Yolein escribió:
Im kind of too poor to get a 6 linked cyclone, which support should i pass on when using 5l? I think i will be going for Bronn's lithe

You can find that in the guide. Under gems section. :)
Hello again, i have another questions:

Why not take "Vall Pact"?
Are there any alternatives that will provide me better movement speed durning cyclone/larger area of effect?

I've hit level 55 recently, and getting the required axe was a huge powerspike. Im rolling through everything with ease. Cheers!
Editado por útlima vez por Yolein en 24 mar. 2020 3:03:10
"
Yolein escribió:
Hello again, i have another questions:

Why not take "Vall Pact"?
Are there any alternatives that will provide me better movement speed durning cyclone/larger area of effect?

I've hit level 55 recently, and getting the required axe was a huge powerspike. Im rolling through everything with ease. Cheers!

Vaal Pact is optional. Personally I don't use Vaal Pact cos I hate the lose of regen.

For movement speed, you can get Slaughter for onslaught.

For AOE, Pulverise gem will be good optin. You can also consider Increased Area Effect.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional