[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

I am using pulverize. What can i exchange for increased area though?

Also, about Onslaught, is stygian vise with jewel "chance to gain onslaught on kill" a good option aswell? Or should i go for Slaughter, it adds some neat damage aswell.
Editado por útlima vez por Yolein en 24 mar. 2020 4:32:44
"
Yolein escribió:
I am using pulverize. What can i exchange for increased area though?

Also, about Onslaught, is stygian vise with jewel "chance to gain onslaught on kill" a good option aswell? Or should i go for Slaughter, it adds some neat damage aswell.

You will lose a lot of damage if you run both Pulverize and Increased Area. I would recommend sticking with 1 of them.

You can pick up Blinkmanship and Splitting Strikes for more range.

For onslaught, you can also use a Silver flask.
At what level does this build actually start feeling strong? currently lvl 48 and I don't feel like i do much damage.
"
opposingcritter escribió:
At what level does this build actually start feeling strong? currently lvl 48 and I don't feel like i do much damage.

You will feel strong the moment you can use Ngamahu's Flame, which is at level 55.
So i just hit 55 and got myself a Ngamahu;s Flame but only 5 sockets, the guide list 6 gems so which one should i drop till i can afford a 6 socket weapon later on?
"
opposingcritter escribió:
So i just hit 55 and got myself a Ngamahu;s Flame but only 5 sockets, the guide list 6 gems so which one should i drop till i can afford a 6 socket weapon later on?

You can drop Fire Penetration till you upgrade your axe to 6 sockets.
I want to sell this one if someone is interested, you can PM me @MissylCyc

Is it normal that for your recommend gem you have 4R, 1G, 1B and in your shaper kill set up you have 3R, 1G, 2B with different gems: pulverise, rage and infused are replaced by elemental focus, melee physical damage and concentrated effect. Which one is the right set-up to use. Thank you
"
LittleKuzco escribió:
Is it normal that for your recommend gem you have 4R, 1G, 1B and in your shaper kill set up you have 3R, 1G, 2B with different gems: pulverise, rage and infused are replaced by elemental focus, melee physical damage and concentrated effect. Which one is the right set-up to use. Thank you

Always refer to gem section for latest setup.

Gears are just for references and they get outdated after some time.

I just reroll my ST slayer to this.iuse cremation version and it's really fun.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional