[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
kira1414 escribió:
"
Driehoek escribió:
/

?

"
melinauvu escribió:
Hello,

Can you give an advice to use Thread Of Hope, Very large ring. Yours is with medium.

You just have to use divine orb on your very large ring to make it into a medium ring.

Hi,

Apologies, adjusted my post as most of it was not relevant anymore.

Anyway, I want to thank you for the build and the clear explanation, which makes PoE a lot more enjoyable for relatively new players like me.

I've tried to follow your guidelines as much as possible, creating my current lvl 92 character.
Currently I'm still having the next objectives;
- finding 7 extra intelligence on gear (to save 1 intelligence node)
- 20% quality on gems
- implementing Watcher's eye; dropping flammability-blasphemy & blood sand for anger & HoA

As you have a lot more knowledge regarding this game than me and especially towards this build, I would like to have your insight regarding the current state of my character.

Therefore, if you would find the time, could you let me know your thoughts regarding my character? Do you see any possible improvements or mistakes made by my side?

I currently have around 20 ex to spend.

Many thanks in advance!
Editado por útlima vez por Driehoek en 13 abr. 2020 7:15:14
"
Driehoek escribió:
Hi,

Apologies, adjusted my post as most of it was not relevant anymore.

Anyway, I want to thank you for the build and the clear explanation, which makes PoE a lot more enjoyable for relatively new players like me.

I've tried to follow your guidelines as much as possible, creating my current lvl 92 character.
Currently I'm still having the next objectives;
- finding 7 extra intelligence on gear (to save 1 intelligence node)
- 20% quality on gems
- implementing Watcher's eye; dropping flammability-blasphemy & blood sand for anger & HoA

As you have a lot more knowledge regarding this game than me and especially towards this build, I would like to have your insight regarding the current state of my character.

Therefore, if you would find the time, could you let me know your thoughts regarding my character? Do you see any possible improvements or mistakes made by my side?

I currently have around 20 ex to spend.

Many thanks in advance!

You can consider getting a medium ring Thread of Hope near Golem's Blood and pick up Discipline of Unyielding + Slaughter (see thread of hope section). This will enable you to drop Red Dream.

Your rings, belt, gloves are very decent. You can pretty much stick to them.

Boots will need some upgrade.

Besides what you already know, the next biggest upgrade for you will be Crusader exploding chest (see recommended rares). With that, you will gain insane clear speed. If mana is an issue, instead of +1 curse or 1.#% crit chance on the chest, you can go for -15 mana cost (Warlord suffix).
Any recommendations on my build? I feel pretty squishy still, and take a long time killing T16 map bosses. I've tried Flesh and Stone, but I still get one-shotted quite a bit.

Thanks in advance!
"
ZakV escribió:
Any recommendations on my build? I feel pretty squishy still, and take a long time killing T16 map bosses. I've tried Flesh and Stone, but I still get one-shotted quite a bit.

Thanks in advance!

Your life pool is rather low. Only 5500. You will want to get it to 6000.

Your chaos resist is -45%. Try to at least get it to 0% and run Soul of Arakaali.

T16 maps can roll elemental resistance + enfeeble + 70% extra monster life. Bosses in maps rolled that way will take a long time to kill.

Your Shaper DPS is around 1m. Which is fine but it is possible to push it to 2m with better gears.

Get awakened version of your gems. Especially Awakened Melee Physical. Replace Pulverize with that.

Use a warloard influenced spiked gloves with melee physical + projectile damage (see recommended rares).

Get curse with flammability Opal ring (see recommended rares).

For Watcher's Eye with single Anger mod, extra fire damage will give you more damage than fire penetration.

You can switch Steelskin to Vaal Molten Shell (only use the Vaal version) and pop granite flask, then VMS when you are fighting boss.
Hey, thanks for the build guide. Used it as my league starter and really liked it.
I have since changed the build quite a bit and thought I would share some of these changes, maybe somebody else finds a use for some of them.

First of all, I changed from Slayer to Champion and went for Elemental Overload, which increased both my damage and defensives quite a bit. The only thing I really miss is the 20% culling strike and the overkill leech, but I think the change was worth it. This also allows me to ignore accuracy and drop resolute technique because of 100% chance to hit taunted targets.

I use a medium cluster jewel with Mob mentality (+5 rage per warcry) and Lead by example (more phys reduction and chance to deal double damage if warcry recently). I then annoint Battle Cry for the instant warcry cast time, which allows me to comfortably put Enduring Cry on my movement button. This works even while cycloning. The result is high uptime of endurance charges and permanent 50 rage, which is huge damage and movement speed buff, and allows me to use Berserk. It also allows me to drop the Red Dream jewel. To fit the cost of the cluster jewel I use a Thread of Hope near the Juggernaut node, like you suggest.

I run a Glorious Vanity Timeless Jewel with Doryani sacrifice in the socket near Mind of Matter, which gives me about 1300 (total 1600) energy shield through the Corrupted Soul keystone.

I swapped out my Devoto's for a Crown of the Inward Eye for a decent damage increase and a very nice EHP buff (~350 life, 350 ES). This does mean losing the movement speed from Devoto's, so I wouldn't recommend to everyone. To fix the loss of dexterity from unequipping Devoto's, I use a combination of jewels and my unique gloves:

I was really missing the life leech effects staying on full life from slayer ascendancy, so I went with Offering to the Serpent gloves which adds this and also happens to be a decent damage increase. Personal preference.
I also went with Vaal Pact for more leech since I had barely any regen anyways.

I got a Circle of Anguish with %increased fire damage while affected by Herald of Ash and %increased Herald of Ash effect for a very sweet damage increase.

If you do every single one of these changes, your resistances get lowered quite a bit. I got to about 90-100% of each primarily through a resistance stat stick Boots, Ring and Belt.

I don't claim to be very good at min-maxing, these were just some things I tried to make the build suit my preferences more. The result is about 7k EHP, nearly capped with very good phys mitigation and decent evasion, 2 million dps, and 3.7 million with Vaal Ancestral Warchief and Berserk up, which makes both mapping and bossing very smooth.

My next upgrade will probably be to get Flammability curse on hit on my ring, and switch Flammability out for Anger with a Watcher's Eye, which should net me at least about 400k more DPS.

My PoB is here https://pastebin.com/CpDaVuju, but you need LocalIdentity's fork for it work properly. This version of the build has done Shaper, Elder, all guardians and slayers really smoothly, but I usually don't bother too much with bosses since I don't find them very fun. T16's are really smooth even with delirium active.
Editado por útlima vez por pema99 en 17 abr. 2020 11:12:16
"
pema99 escribió:
Spoiler
Hey, thanks for the build guide. Used it as my league starter and really liked it.
I have since changed the build quite a bit and thought I would share some of these changes, maybe somebody else finds a use for some of them.

First of all, I changed from Slayer to Champion and went for Elemental Overload, which increased both my damage and defensives quite a bit. The only thing I really miss is the 20% culling strike and the overkill leech, but I think the change was worth it. This also allows me to ignore accuracy and drop resolute technique because of 100% chance to hit taunted targets.

I use a medium cluster jewel with Mob mentality (+5 rage per warcry) and Lead by example (more phys reduction and chance to deal double damage if warcry recently). I then annoint Battle Cry for the instant warcry cast time, which allows me to comfortably put Enduring Cry on my movement button. This works even while cycloning. The result is high uptime of endurance charges and permanent 50 rage, which is huge damage and movement speed buff, and allows me to use Berserk. It also allows me to drop the Red Dream jewel. To fit the cost of the cluster jewel I use a Thread of Hope near the Juggernaut node, like you suggest.

I run a Glorious Vanity Timeless Jewel with Doryani sacrifice in the socket near Mind of Matter, which gives me about 1300 (total 1600) energy shield through the Corrupted Soul keystone.

I swapped out my Devoto's for a Crown of the Inward Eye for a decent damage increase and a very nice EHP buff (~350 life, 350 ES). This does mean losing the movement speed from Devoto's, so I wouldn't recommend to everyone. To fix the loss of dexterity from unequipping Devoto's, I use a combination of jewels and my unique gloves:

I was really missing the life leech effects staying on full life from slayer ascendancy, so I went with Offering to the Serpent gloves which adds this and also happens to be a decent damage increase. Personal preference.

I got a Circle of Anguish with %increased fire damage while affected by Herald of Ash and %increased Herald of Ash effect for a very sweet damage increase.

If you do every single one of these changes, your resistances get lowered quite a bit. I got to about 90-100% of each primarily through a resistance stat stick Boots, Ring and Belt.

I don't claim to be very good at min-maxing, these were just some things I tried to make the build suit my preferences more. The result is about 7k EHP, nearly capped with very good phys mitigation and decent evasion, 2 million dps, and 3.7 million with Vaal Ancestral Warchief and Berserk up, which makes both mapping and bossing very smooth.

My next upgrade will probably be to get Flammability curse on hit on my ring, and switch Flammability out for Anger with a Watcher's Eye, which should net me at least about 400k more DPS.

My PoB is here https://pastebin.com/CpDaVuju, but you need LocalIdentity's fork for it work properly. This version of the build has done Shaper, Elder, all guardians and slayers really smoothly, but I usually don't bother too much with bosses since I don't find them very fun. T16's are really smooth even with delirium active.

And there are still more room for damage. :)

Get awakened version for your gems. Especially Awakened Melee Physical. That gives you 10% more damage from intimidate.

For gems that do not have awakened version, get them to 20/20.

Instead of Offering of the Serpent, go for Soul Tether belt and run a warlord influenced spike gloves with Culling Strike. That is another 10% more damage. Soul Tether will also benefit you because of the energy shield leech that it provides.

Warlord ring with curse on hit with Flammability is another upgrade for you. This allows you to drop Blasphemy + Flammability.

Get Watcher's Eye with "Gain #% physical as extra fire" (do not get the wrong one) and run Anger + Herald of Ash + Blood and Sand + Enlighten.

With those changes, you should be able to push your dps further. :)

"
kira1414 escribió:
"
pema99 escribió:
Spoiler

And there are still more room for damage. :)

Get awakened version for your gems. Especially Awakened Melee Physical. That gives you 10% more damage from intimidate.

For gems that do not have awakened version, get them to 20/20.

Instead of Offering of the Serpent, go for Soul Tether belt and run a warlord influenced spike gloves with Culling Strike. That is another 10% more damage. Soul Tether will also benefit you because of the energy shield leech that it provides.

Warlord ring with curse on hit with Flammability is another upgrade for you. This allows you to drop Blasphemy + Flammability.

Get Watcher's Eye with "Gain #% physical as extra fire" (do not get the wrong one) and run Anger + Herald of Ash + Blood and Sand + Enlighten.

With those changes, you should be able to push your dps further. :)

Thanks for the tips! Soul Tether is definitely a good idea, hadn't thought of it. I already have intimidate on first hit with the champion ascendancy, but awakened melee physical is an upgrade nonetheless.
Editado por útlima vez por pema99 en 17 abr. 2020 13:30:02
Perfect jewel for this build ,as kira said
"
HoropLV escribió:
Perfect jewel for this build ,as kira said

Thank you for linking the jewel. :)

For info, that jewel provides:

Aerodynamics
Projectiles Pierce an additional Target
20% increased Projectile Speed
10% increased Projectile Damage

Fearsome Warrior
8% increased Area of Effect
25% chance to Intimidate nearby Enemies for 4 seconds on Melee Kill

Unspeakable Gifts
Enemies you Kill have a 10% chance to Explode, dealing a quarter of their maximum Life as Chaos Damage

I would say that is a really good jewel for mapping.
Playing SSF this league and dropped Xoph's blood and awakened fire pen gem. Want to try this build and have the axe. Does anyone have a recommendation for which class to use in this situation? My main is a freezing pulse totem and he clears t16 pretty fast but struggles in simulacrum.

I think I am looking for a relaxing hold down RMB way to famr yellow maps for delirium content.
Editado por útlima vez por WarBuffalo en 20 abr. 2020 15:21:00

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional