[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
WarBuffalo escribió:
Playing SSF this league and dropped Xoph's blood and awakened fire pen gem. Want to try this build and have the axe. Does anyone have a recommendation for which class to use in this situation? My main is a freezing pulse totem and he clears t16 pretty fast but struggles in simulacrum.

I think I am looking for a relaxing hold down RMB way to famr yellow maps for delirium content.

My personal favorite is Slayer. :)
May I ask, which Ascendancy node gives more damage? Brutal Fervour or Impact?

Also, this may seem silly, but why does Close Combat Support Gem seem to give more % melee damage than Awakened Melee Physical?? am I seeing it wrongly?
Editado por útlima vez por Thirteen_13 en 10 jun. 2020 11:38:41
"
Thirteen_13 escribió:

Also, this may seem silly, but why does Close Combat Support Gem seem to give more % melee damage than Awakened Melee Physical?? am I seeing it wrongly?

Impact give more damage but Brutal Fervour provide overleech. You can definitely drop Brutal Fervour and use Soul Tether belt instead.

Close Combat only deal slightly more damage if you are right next to the enemy. And it does not provide Intimidate.

Awakened Melee Physical + Intimidate gives you similar damage and does not require you to be right next to the enemy.
"
kira1414 escribió:
"
Thirteen_13 escribió:

Impact give more damage but Brutal Fervour provide overleech. You can definitely drop Brutal Fervour and use Soul Tether belt instead.

Close Combat only deal slightly more damage if you are right next to the enemy. And it does not provide Intimidate.

Awakened Melee Physical + Intimidate gives you similar damage and does not require you to be right next to the enemy.

thank you for the response! If you are free, can you take a look at my character and see how I can improve my build? just in general. I'm pushing for the 40% cyclone damage enchant for my helm but besides that I'm kinda lost on min-maxing my build

for my skill tree I'm basically mirroring the Lvl 95 EO build from your POB link.
"
Thirteen_13 escribió:

thank you for the response! If you are free, can you take a look at my character and see how I can improve my build? just in general. I'm pushing for the 40% cyclone damage enchant for my helm but besides that I'm kinda lost on min-maxing my build

for my skill tree I'm basically mirroring the Lvl 95 EO build from your POB link.

Your current chance to hit is only 83%. To use the EO skill tree, you need more accuracy on your gears. At least 900. You will want to work on that.

I would use only 1 x Bubbling Divine life flask of Staunching. It provide better life recovery. You don't need 2 life flasks. Replace the other life flask with Taste of Hate. To use Taste of Hate with Wise Oak flask, you will need to get your overcap fire resist to be at least 50% higher than your overcap cold resist. Otherwise, you can use Cinderswallow Urn with crit chance crafted.

I would use anti-curse granite flask instead of Lion's Roar (you only use it for end game bosses).

I would use Thread of Hope near Golem's Blood. It is more efficient there.

Get Watcher's Eye with "Gain #% physical as extra fire while affected by Anger" (don't get the wrong one).

Get a curse on hit Flammability ring (see recommended rares) and you can drop Blasphemy + Flammability. You will run Anger + Blood and Sand + Herald of Ash + Enlighten.

You can get a Warlord influenced Spike gloves that rolled Increased Melee Physical and Projectile damage.

For helm enchant, I recommend going for increased attack speed for Cyclone.

You also need more life rolls on your gears. You are level 92 but your life pool is only 5.2K. That is too low for end game content (unless you have gears that provide you insane damage).

You will also want a Crusader exploding chest. It greatly improves the clear skill for the build.
Editado por útlima vez por kira1414 en 12 jun. 2020 2:11:06
woah thanks man for the insight. will work on that!
Skill tree is updated to 3.11.

Will update guide again when 3.11 is released.

P.S. Xoph's Blood no longer required to play this build.
Thanks for your work. This is my favorite build. What about changes? It is buff or nerf? So many changes in tree and Ngamahu base damage...
"
soniko escribió:
Thanks for your work. This is my favorite build. What about changes? It is buff or nerf? So many changes in tree and Ngamahu base damage...

It is a buff. Ngamahu's damage has been buffed from 433.5 to 451.9.

You can check out this reddit thread for all DPS adjustment on 3.11 uniques:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/hat24d/311_unique_item_balance_dps_spreadsheet/

And without requiring Xoph's Blood anymore, any extra damage from any sources will be added damage to the build. E.g. You can now use Atziri's Promise.
how does conc path compare to cyclone ?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional