[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Yarik85 escribió:
A quick question if I may.

What would be the best Large Jewel socket to grab if I want to test out large jewels that I find?

The one with % armor nodes before it? or the % Evasion nodes? Or the % ailments and phys dmg?

Edit: Nevermind, I saw in your Chieftain thread that you recommend the Jewel slot next to Lava Lash, so that would mean the ailments and phys damage one.

Thanks for the reply :)

Yep. Go for jewels that provide physical damage % for small passives as it gets double scaled (once on flat physical, and another when physical gets converted to fire) :)

"
lucassebak escribió:
Hello, I am using this build as a delirium starter, I saw the recommended cluster jewels but I do not know where to place them and what passive points of the guide tree could I get to use in the cluster jewel. You could put me a passive tree without the passives that I could take out to use in the cluster, without losing much survival or damage.
I am using the skill tree with resolute tecnic and without xoph's blood because I still can't get it.
Thanks a lot.

Here is a level 95 skill tree with Xoph's Blood (save up for this since it is very cheap this league, ~75 chaos).

This skill tree gives you 10 free passive points that you can invest into cluster jewels.

It also uses a medium ring Thread of Hope that is inserted near Golem's Blood.

For cluster jewel, aim for small passive nodes that give you life %, or physical damage %.
I do apologize for bugging you so much, but I've got another question for you.

To preface, I picked up a Bronn's Lithe for 1c (since they're the cheapest atm), and after about 50 jewelers and 20 fusings, got me a 6S 5L.

I don't currently have any coloring recipes, and the 5L is in the lower part of the chest, so after a bit of chrom spam, I got me a RBBGG setup. I totally realize that it's not optimal, but what would you suggest for a 5L Cyclone setup with those colors?

This would be for campaign leveling, and then mapping, until I can save up some more for a proper recolor and/or 6L attempts (or until I figure out how to do that whole 6L explosive deaths rare chest crafting).

Thank you very much.
"
Yarik85 escribió:
I do apologize for bugging you so much, but I've got another question for you.

To preface, I picked up a Bronn's Lithe for 1c (since they're the cheapest atm), and after about 50 jewelers and 20 fusings, got me a 6S 5L.

I don't currently have any coloring recipes, and the 5L is in the lower part of the chest, so after a bit of chrom spam, I got me a RBBGG setup. I totally realize that it's not optimal, but what would you suggest for a 5L Cyclone setup with those colors?

This would be for campaign leveling, and then mapping, until I can save up some more for a proper recolor and/or 6L attempts (or until I figure out how to do that whole 6L explosive deaths rare chest crafting).

Thank you very much.

You can go for:

Cyclone + Faster Attack + Fortify + Infused Channeling + Combustion / Concentrated

EDOT: Recommended Rare section include the crafting instruction for the explodiing chest. :)
Editado por útlima vez por kira1414 en 21 mar. 2020 1:09:54
Heya,
I follow this Build now for a long time but in this league I have a bit trouble with my equip.

I die to often at lvl 11+ maps (mostly in the delirium) and got a damage leak, but don't know where to invest currency to raise my damage.

Can you take a look at my build and equip to give me some advice what should I change to raise my defence/damage?

Thank you guys.

EDIT:
I didn't played for a couple leagues and i'm a bit confused with the new items like the new jewel sockets. The Guide confuses me, for me it would easier if there was a red line ^^
Editado por útlima vez por Wastle en 21 mar. 2020 8:35:59
"
Wastle escribió:
Heya,
I follow this Build now for a long time but in this league I have a bit trouble with my equip.

I die to often at lvl 11+ maps (mostly in the delirium) and got a damage leak, but don't know where to invest currency to raise my damage.

Can you take a look at my build and equip to give me some advice what should I change to raise my defence/damage?

Thank you guys.

EDIT:
I didn't played for a couple leagues and i'm a bit confused with the new items like the new jewel sockets. The Guide confuses me, for me it would easier if there was a red line ^^

I made some adjustment to your skill tree and you can find it in this POB:

https://pastebin.com/tLry6S9b

You will drop Red Dream jewel and use a medium ring Thread of Hope instead (as shown in the pob).

Replace Dusk Solace jewel with one that has life roll (abyssal jewel with flat life is highly recommended).

For Ngamahu's Flame, I recommend you to follow the gem setup shown in the guide.

In fact, follow the gems setup shown in the guide. It appears that your gems setup are not 100% according to the guide.

You need a better pair of gloves. Check out recommended section for preferred rolls.

For chest, once you can afford, consider switching to ilvl 85+ Crusader influenced rare chest with exploding mod. Check the recommended section for instructions on how to craft one.

Replace Lion's Roar with anti-curse granite flask. You only use Lion's Roar against end game bosses that cannot be knocked back.

You are using Taste of Hate and your fire resist is not 50% higher than cold thus you are not benefiting from Wise Oak.

For next few levels that you gain, invest them into life % nodes.
Alright, I changed some things.
But how I deal with the nodes with the thread hope now? Where Should I take the points for when I take life nodes the next few lvls?
"
Wastle escribió:
Alright, I changed some things.
But how I deal with the nodes with the thread hope now? Where Should I take the points for when I take life nodes the next few lvls?

If you are not using Localidentity's POB fork, consider using that.

You can find the instruction for installation here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/deon82/localidentitys_path_of_building_v141514_fork/

This POB fork support Thread of Hope and you can see the nodes that I have un-spec for the provided POB.
Ok, got it sir.
But isn't there any other way to increase my damage without crafting for couple ex? :D
I'm sorry, last time I really played was Harbinger league and this new crafting stuff confuses me.

I have no clue how to craft those Gloves and with poe.trade i can't find some with this special stats :/
"
Wastle escribió:
Ok, got it sir.
But isn't there any other way to increase my damage without crafting for couple ex? :D
I'm sorry, last time I really played was Harbinger league and this new crafting stuff confuses me.

I have no clue how to craft those Gloves and with poe.trade i can't find some with this special stats :/

From the guide:

Crafting double curse ring
"

- You need an ilvl 80 hunter and ilvl 80 warlord ring
- Transmute + Alteration + Augmentation slam till you get curse on hit to show up on both rings
- Use Awakener's orb on 1 of the ring to move the influence onto the other ring

IMPORTANT: Ring must only have 1 affix from the influence. If you have 2 affixes that belong to the influence, Awakener's orb will randomly pick 1 of them and move it over to the target ring.

Crafting exploding chest
"
- You need an ilvl 85 crusader and ilvl 84 hunter chest
- Transmute + Alteration + Augmentation slam till you get preferred mod on the influenced chest
- Use Awakener's orb on 1 of the chest to move the influence onto the other chest

IMPORTANT: Chest must only have 1 affix from the influence. If you have 2 affixes that belong to the influence, Awakener's orb will randomly pick 1 of them and move it over to the target chest.
"
kira1414 escribió:

Crafting exploding chest
"
- You need an ilvl 85 crusader and ilvl 84 hunter chest
- Transmute + Alteration + Augmentation slam till you get preferred mod on the influenced chest
- Use Awakener's orb on 1 of the chest to move the influence onto the other chest

IMPORTANT: Chest must only have 1 affix from the influence. If you have 2 affixes that belong to the influence, Awakener's orb will randomly pick 1 of them and move it over to the target chest.

A couple of questions if I may, because I only played Synthesis before Delirium, and even that very casually, and hadn't played for a couple of years before that, so all this crafting/influences and stuff is very new and confusing to me.

Is the whole Awakener's Orb transaction to be able to get exploding enemies AND the crit/other fancy influencer mod on the same chest? Is that more of a should really do it, or kind of a nice option if I'm swimming in money?

If I went for a simpler (and perhaps cheaper) option, could I just do the Crusader's chest, get the explosions mod, and then exalt or multimod some other stuff on it?

If the "just Crusader influence chest" path is viable, am I understanding correctly that I could get a plain 6L ilvl85 Astral Plate, and then use a Crusader's orb on it, and then transmute/alt/aug the exploding mod on it?

And lastly, if we come back to the Crusader's and Hunter's chests, would both of them need to be Astral Plates? or just one of them, and if yes, which one?
And can I get two plain ones, and then "orb" them into a crusader and hunter bases? Or is that counter-productive?

And lastly-lastly, where in the whole process would the 6L come in? Do I want to buy/craft one of the two bases into a 6L before using the Awakener's Orb? or only try and 6L the final item once they are merged by the Awakener's Orb?

I'm really sorry for such a wall of text, and I'll be grateful for any and all info that you're willing to provide. I'm sure that it's probably more simple than I'm making it out to be, but i'm just really unsure about the whole process.
Editado por útlima vez por Yarik85 en 22 mar. 2020 0:42:27

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional