[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Hey kira just coming back to point at the enchantments for the gloves. You can remove the warning now that we can have the melee damage + the enchants ;)
"
kira1414 escribió:

"
ChasingDeath escribió:

_________________________________________-------------___

Thanks for the answers really appreciate it! I did what you suggested.

Also i have bought a Xoph's blood and changed some gear.

But to be honest i tried minotaur, phoenix, hydra and chimera and the only one i actually took down was the bow guy lol.

After the switch to Impact my cyclone aoe is massive, but i really feel im missing some kinda of leech or survivability. I am trying steelskin but it doesnt feel like enough, have I done something completely wrong?

Im sitting at 5.3k hp and 85 cold and light res and 145 fire res atm (without buffs)

Profile/character:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ChasingDeath/characters
Editado por útlima vez por ChasingDeath en 22 jun. 2019 17:11:26
Hello, thank you for this guide. I don't understand one thing about the tree- why pick Cleaving nodes, while Splitting Strikes are way better. Really hope for an answer.

Greetings.
"
Ph4nt0mz escribió:
Hello, thank you for this guide. I don't understand one thing about the tree- why pick Cleaving nodes, while Splitting Strikes are way better. Really hope for an answer.

Greetings.

Cleaving? I thought its Slaughter - atk speed and 10% chance to get onslaught on kill, which is pretty much permanent while you clearing map. Cleaving is pretty useless for fire dmg. Also i'd rather say take rampart for 20% increase fortify effect and 5% ms + atk/atk speed.
"
za6i9ka escribió:
"
Ph4nt0mz escribió:

Greetings.

Cleaving? I thought its Slaughter - atk speed and 10% chance to get onslaught on kill, which is pretty much permanent while you clearing map. Cleaving is pretty useless for fire dmg. Also i'd rather say take rampart for 20% increase fortify effect and 5% ms + atk/atk speed.

Look at the 95 lvl skill tree in guide (Resolute Technique with xoph's blood).
"
Ph4nt0mz escribió:
"
za6i9ka escribió:
"
Ph4nt0mz escribió:

Greetings.

Look at the 95 lvl skill tree in guide (Resolute Technique with xoph's blood).

No idea why its taken, don't see it on crit and EO, like i said i'd rather spend 5 points and take rampart for more survivability and move speed. Or just take those splitting strikes for aoe.
"
za6i9ka escribió:
Using crit version of this, legion basically melts as i'm cycloning, don't even need to circle, only for unique mobs there. Red dream is good even with 14% chance, constantly have endurance charges when clearing.

Also rare unset ring with +3lvl to gems looks good too, especially if you're short on gem slots, 3% more aoe/dmg with blood and sand there.

This is nice flask all around too, gives speed(if no other source of onslaught like me, since i didn't take that axe node, went for rampart cluster instead), dmg, survival with 3% life on kill. Not sure if it was somewhere on build.

Since you are using crit skill tree, I recommend socketing Tempered Flesh near Juggernaut. You will gain 70% crit multiplier.

And yes, Cinderswallow is a great flask for the build. Especially if it rolled Crit chance on the flask.

"
Matriuso escribió:
Hey kira just coming back to point at the enchantments for the gloves. You can remove the warning now that we can have the melee damage + the enchants ;)

Done. Thank you. :)

"
ChasingDeath escribió:

Thanks for the answers really appreciate it! I did what you suggested.

Also i have bought a Xoph's blood and changed some gear.

But to be honest i tried minotaur, phoenix, hydra and chimera and the only one i actually took down was the bow guy lol.

After the switch to Impact my cyclone aoe is massive, but i really feel im missing some kinda of leech or survivability. I am trying steelskin but it doesnt feel like enough, have I done something completely wrong?

Im sitting at 5.3k hp and 85 cold and light res and 145 fire res atm (without buffs)

Profile/character:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ChasingDeath/characters

Your life pool is pretty low for level 90 character. You will want to aim for 6000 life at that level.

You need 6L on your Bronn as you are missing a lot of damage there.

You might also want to check your skill book quests. Apparently your character shows as level 89 instead of 90 in POB.

At this point, you do not have the damage to defeat Shaper comfortably. You will definitely need to work on your gears for that to happen.

Both your rings are missing life rolls. You will want to replace them.

Your boots also need to be replaced.

Use Tombfist as gloves as that gives you 10% more damage. 2 abyssal sockets would be preferred.

Switch Flammability to Enfeeble (level 13). That will improve your survivability. You will still have damage to beat end game bosses once you are well geared.

I recommend using Ancestral Warchief over Ancestral Protector. The former has bigger range and the Vaal version of it provide a lot of damage buff in boss fight.

Replace Faster Attack in your helm 4L with level 20 Steelskin. Hit it in combat to give you more toughness.

You are also using the wrong Watcher's Eye. You want "Gain #% of physical damage as extra fire".

You are using RT and EO at the same time. I recommend you to drop EO and go RT. You do not have the accuracy to use EO yet. You want at least 900 accuracy on your gears in order to switch to EO.

Basically, your character is like a kid trying to win a fight with an adult. ;)

"
Ph4nt0mz escribió:

Greetings.

You are right. Splitting Strikes is better than Cleaving. I missed that cluster out when I update the skill tree before league starts.

Will update the guide accordingly. Thanks for the highlight. :)

"
za6i9ka escribió:

No idea why its taken, don't see it on crit and EO, like i said i'd rather spend 5 points and take rampart for more survivability and move speed. Or just take those splitting strikes for aoe.

See reply above. :)

As for Rampart, I would say it is a cluster that is great if you play hardcore. For softcore, I would prefer to go for more DPS.
"
Since you are using crit skill tree, I recommend socketing Tempered Flesh near Juggernaut. You will gain 70% crit multiplier.

And yes, Cinderswallow is a great flask for the build. Especially if it rolled Crit chance on the flask.

Yea i took it yesterday. Also rampart gives 16% atk speed, 44% Attack dmg and 2% melee/proj phys dmg, so i can't say its much worse than splitting strikes for dps (6% atk speed and 80% Phys dmg with 5 nodes taken).

Just checked PoB for cyclone and it says i have 1.388m shaper dps with splitting strikes, while rampart gets me to 1.415m shaper dps.
Editado por útlima vez por za6i9ka en 23 jun. 2019 10:46:42
Hi, i'm new to the game and started it following your guide. Im struggling so hard at t10+ maps, can someone say what can i change in my character? thx

Here's my pob link: https://pastebin.com/fKUPMvuw
"
rodwins43 escribió:
Hi, i'm new to the game and started it following your guide. Im struggling so hard at t10+ maps, can someone say what can i change in my character? thx

Here's my pob link: https://pastebin.com/fKUPMvuw

I'd say you need life on your jewels/gear.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional