[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

if i may know , how do you use the Vaal Lighting Trap ?
"
TheMeninist escribió:
I'm confused on how to get a -# mana ring. Can someone give me a quick step by step on how?

Betrayel, you need to spawn Elron and then he needs to drop rings, to unveil. with a little bit luck, you get the -x Mana.
"
SuprDog escribió:
Made some changes to my Elemental Overload build. Im not good with making a pretty post but here is my PoB Pastebin:

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/iTsq46js

I basically run:

4Link:
Steelskin > Increased Duration > Cast when Damage Taken > Wave of Conviction

4Link:
Blood and Sand > Herald of Ash > Anger > Precision

4Link:
Vaal Ancestral Warchief > Faster Attack Support > Leap Slam > Blood Rage

6Link AoE Setup:
Cyclone > Fortify > Elemental Damage with Attack Skills > Pulverise > Infused Channeling > Elemental Focus

(Not sure why but i get more DPS with Elemental Focus compared with the suggested Rage Support)

6Link Singletarget Setup:
Cyclone > Close Combat > Infused Channeling > Concentrated Effect > Elemental Damage with Attacks > Fortify

(The same setup OP suggested)

With -9 mana on Ring i managed to drop Enlighten Support and squeeze in Precision lv 6 which helps me with getting up to 99% Hit Chance and a few % more Crit which is nice for Atziri's Acuity and the Elemental Overload procc.

I also get all my accuracy through my rings (each ring ~400 accuracy) and Precision.

Im not using any Endurance Charge generating skills at the moment so i've dropped Immortal Call with Steelskin and i think its a good change. Im thinking about getting a The Red Dream jewel to generate some Endurance Charges but im not sure yet. Also thought about getting Molten Shell but i think im lacking too much armour to get any decent value out of it.

Im currently at around 2.5million shaper DPS (only cyclone dmg) if i haven't messed up any settings in BoP and could with a bit more investment into rings, jewels, flasks, an helmet enchant and a better Watcher's Eye get a lot more damage.

I have done Shaper, Red Elder and Uber Elder without much issues. Maybe someone finds this write up useful if he is thinking about switching to EO.

Did you craft your gear? you got some very nice Items oO. Looks promising, but those 3-fecta boots and the belt oO.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/SuprDog/Derisnou?i=48&search=class%3DSlayer%26skill%3DCyclone%26weapon%3DTwo-Handed-Axe%26sort%3Ddps
Editado por útlima vez por Hirogen en 20 jun. 2019 3:39:15
"
Hirogen escribió:
"
TheMeninist escribió:
I'm confused on how to get a -# mana ring. Can someone give me a quick step by step on how?

Betrayel, you need to spawn Elron and then he needs to drop rings, to unveil. with a little bit luck, you get the -x Mana.

How do you spawn Elron? I've been trying to Google an answer but having zero luck
Is the ngamahu the best weapon for the build or what? I feel like im starting to lack damage for tier 14-15 bosses.... Maybe its just because this is my first league... I dont konw what to upgrade next
Why do you use Sunder to 55? why not swap straight to Cyclone?
"
TheMeninist escribió:
"
Hirogen escribió:
"
TheMeninist escribió:

How do you spawn Elron? I've been trying to Google an answer but having zero luck

Look at your Betrayal Investigation Board. There are I think 3 could be 4 people who don't show on the board. To make them show up you do a Betrayal mission and defeat the boss sometime you get a option to remove them from the Syndicate. What that does it brings one of the others not shown to the Syndicate and the one you remove gets put in it's place. This is totally random so good luck.
"
Vandamonia escribió:
Why do you use Sunder to 55? why not swap straight to Cyclone?

It's back before this patch it used to cost a lot of mana for Cyclone. Now with this patch it doesn't cost as much. You can get a -8 Mana Cost Paraxis Ring to level with and it will only cost 1 mana to use Cyclone.
So im shared number 1 spot for dps with this build now.
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Slayer&item=Ngamahus-Flame&skill=Cyclone&sort=dps

But the main issue is not the dps :P, surviveablity is really shitty.
Im not that good with builds and sorts, so what is the best way to go to get more surviveablity?
"
Slendin escribió:
So im shared number 1 spot for dps with this build now.
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Slayer&item=Ngamahus-Flame&skill=Cyclone&sort=dps

But the main issue is not the dps :P, surviveablity is really shitty.
Im not that good with builds and sorts, so what is the best way to go to get more surviveablity?

Hey we have similiar-ish gear. I switched from Immortal Call to Steelskin and it improved survivalability a bit.

Vaal Molten Shell would also be possible as a defensive "cooldown".

Legion Generals are still a pain in the ass on buffed lv 15-16 maps though. But i can easily farm all content.
Editado por útlima vez por SuprDog en 21 jun. 2019 8:56:42

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional