[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Tectonic Slam would be fine but Cyclone probably have an edge over there when it comes to end game. Especially after the changes to Cyclone in 3.7.

Changes to Multistrike can be a pain when you play skills that uses this support gem.

I wanna atleast try to make it work, im loving tectonic slam actually, just one more question, you think that the ascendancy of cyclone is the best for tectonic too or change some points?
Editado por útlima vez por Mariox93 en 18 jun. 2019 12:23:46
Double post sorry
Editado por útlima vez por Mariox93 en 18 jun. 2019 12:23:19
I appreciate your diligence in helping the community.
Thanks much!
new gem for cyclone will get strong more than old gem setup?
Made some changes to my Elemental Overload build. Im not good with making a pretty post but here is my PoB Pastebin:

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/iTsq46js

I basically run:

4Link:
Steelskin > Increased Duration > Cast when Damage Taken > Wave of Conviction

4Link:
Blood and Sand > Herald of Ash > Anger > Precision

4Link:
Vaal Ancestral Warchief > Faster Attack Support > Leap Slam > Blood Rage

6Link AoE Setup:
Cyclone > Fortify > Elemental Damage with Attack Skills > Pulverise > Infused Channeling > Elemental Focus

(Not sure why but i get more DPS with Elemental Focus compared with the suggested Rage Support)

6Link Singletarget Setup:
Cyclone > Close Combat > Infused Channeling > Concentrated Effect > Elemental Damage with Attacks > Fortify

(The same setup OP suggested)

With -9 mana on Ring i managed to drop Enlighten Support and squeeze in Precision lv 6 which helps me with getting up to 99% Hit Chance and a few % more Crit which is nice for Atziri's Acuity and the Elemental Overload procc.

I also get all my accuracy through my rings (each ring ~400 accuracy) and Precision.

Im not using any Endurance Charge generating skills at the moment so i've dropped Immortal Call with Steelskin and i think its a good change. Im thinking about getting a The Red Dream jewel to generate some Endurance Charges but im not sure yet. Also thought about getting Molten Shell but i think im lacking too much armour to get any decent value out of it.

Im currently at around 2.5million shaper DPS (only cyclone dmg) if i haven't messed up any settings in BoP and could with a bit more investment into rings, jewels, flasks, an helmet enchant and a better Watcher's Eye get a lot more damage.

I have done Shaper, Red Elder and Uber Elder without much issues. Maybe someone finds this write up useful if he is thinking about switching to EO.
Editado por útlima vez por SuprDog en 19 jun. 2019 4:00:37
Should I change my gem Setup if I use the Crit tree?
throw in a crit chance or multiplier gem?
"
gravijas escribió:
Should I change my gem Setup if I use the Crit tree?
throw in a crit chance or multiplier gem?

In my opinion, no not much at least. I dont think the point of going crit (Elemental Overload) is to be an actual build that does its dmg with crits but to crit often enough so you keep up the Elemental Overload buff. And thats possible without investing much into crit chance. Just make sure you have enough Accuracy.

You could probably use Starkonja's Head instead of Devoto's Devotion but i dont like the lack of movementspeed.
Editado por útlima vez por SuprDog en 19 jun. 2019 4:25:14
"
SuprDog escribió:
Made some changes to my Elemental Overload build. Im not good with making a pretty post but here is my PoB Pastebin:

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/iTsq46js

I basically run:

4Link:
Steelskin > Increased Duration > Cast when Damage Taken > Wave of Conviction

4Link:
Blood and Sand > Herald of Ash > Anger > Precision

4Link:
Vaal Ancestral Warchief > Faster Attack Support > Leap Slam > Blood Rage

6Link AoE Setup:
Cyclone > Fortify > Elemental Damage with Attack Skills > Pulverise > Infused Channeling > Elemental Focus

(Not sure why but i get more DPS with Elemental Focus compared with the suggested Rage Support)

6Link Singletarget Setup:
Cyclone > Close Combat > Infused Channeling > Concentrated Effect > Elemental Damage with Attacks > Fortify

(The same setup OP suggested)

With -9 mana on Ring i managed to drop Enlighten Support and squeeze in Precision lv 6 which helps me with getting up to 99% Hit Chance and a few % more Crit which is nice for Atziri's Acuity and the Elemental Overload procc.

I also get all my accuracy through my rings (each ring ~400 accuracy) and Precision.

Im not using any Endurance Charge generating skills at the moment so i've dropped Immortal Call with Steelskin and i think its a good change. Im thinking about getting a The Red Dream jewel to generate some Endurance Charges but im not sure yet. Also thought about getting Molten Shell but i think im lacking too much armour to get any decent value out of it.

Im currently at around 2.5million shaper DPS (only cyclone dmg) if i haven't messed up any settings in BoP and could with a bit more investment into rings, jewels, flasks, an helmet enchant and a better Watcher's Eye get a lot more damage.

I have done Shaper, Red Elder and Uber Elder without much issues. Maybe someone finds this write up useful if he is thinking about switching to EO.

Hi, I'm interested in converting to EO like you. Just the glove is gonna set me back quite a bit.

Also didn't realize with the -x to mana ring I could drop enlighthen. Is steelskin better than IC? My build below. Thank you!

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/kM7McK5X
After many many divines i finally rolled a pretty good historic jewel

with it hideout dps goes from 103k to 118k, life goes from 5213 to 5345.
it gives a ton of melee and phys damage.

If i invest 4 points i could get 10% chance for endo charge on kill.

Spoiler

Still trying to decide on this or the jewel i currently run that gives 30% increased fortify effect and %5 phys taken as fire but like no dps.

twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Editado por útlima vez por Lunartuna en 19 jun. 2019 11:10:05
I'm confused on how to get a -# mana ring. Can someone give me a quick step by step on how?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional