[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

What about the berserker option its not listed in your FaQ class comparison?

I am thinking i want to do this build for my second char this league and if i sell off my first char since flicker is buggy i could afford high end gear. So for a dps standpoint looking to do 5 way armies which class do you think is better?
hi, can you please post a photo of your setup gear with the sockets and gems while you have the watcher's eye and xopth blood plz? cuz im not getting it and im kin of stuck right now. thanks anyway for this build!
Im following the guide and planning to use tectonic slam instead of cyclone, is it viable for end game content, i mainly see cyclone stuff so just wanna be sure about it.

Ty for the guide
"
kira1414 escribió:
Get your axe to 28% quality and that will give you more free damage. :D

I'm trying to get one double corrupted with attack speed and weapon range +2

Made this 30% one last night from perfect rolls
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Editado por útlima vez por Lunartuna en 17 jun. 2019 18:37:51
this build can kill uber elder ?

I have some problem with survivality on bosses

I use xoph + flamability (i have 5,7k HP 1,8k armor 3k+ evasion)

Leach 1,3k per sec
This build looks really fun. I haven't touched PoE in like 2 years, is this build noob friendly for someone like me?
"
lly1953 escribió:
Hi, great build and even greater guide.
Got only one question, correct me if im wrong:
1. With Xoph's Blood - we use Flammability + Blasphemy Support + Herald of Ash + Blood and Sand;
2. With Xoph's Blood + Watcher's Eye - we use Enlighten Support + Anger + Herlad of Ash and WE DON'T USE BLOOD AND SAND ANYMORE?

You can still go for Blood and Sand with Anger. You should have enough mana reserve to run Cyclone.

"
The1ULost2 escribió:
What about the berserker option its not listed in your FaQ class comparison?

I am thinking i want to do this build for my second char this league and if i sell off my first char since flicker is buggy i could afford high end gear. So for a dps standpoint looking to do 5 way armies which class do you think is better?

Berserker was newly added into Marauder when patch 3.7 was launched and I forgot about the comparison in FAQ.

All classes should have the DPS to handle 4 way armies but for 5 way, personally I have not ran it cos still in the process of finding the timeless splinters. However, I believe it should be able to handle 5 way armies too. Will need someone who end game gear to confirm this.

If I have to pick a class for this build, my top pick will be Slayer.

"
hi, can you please post a photo of your setup gear with the sockets and gems while you have the watcher's eye and xopth blood plz? cuz im not getting it and im kin of stuck right now. thanks anyway for this build!

You can check out the POB as that will provide you some good gauge on the build capability.

"
Mariox93 escribió:
Im following the guide and planning to use tectonic slam instead of cyclone, is it viable for end game content, i mainly see cyclone stuff so just wanna be sure about it.

Ty for the guide

Tectonic Slam would be fine but Cyclone probably have an edge over there when it comes to end game. Especially after the changes to Cyclone in 3.7.

Changes to Multistrike can be a pain when you play skills that uses this support gem.

"
Lunartuna escribió:

I'm trying to get one double corrupted with attack speed and weapon range +2

Made this 30% one last night from perfect rolls

Nice DPS axe. I guess your next project will be to get that end game double corruption. :D

"
ajor escribió:
this build can kill uber elder ?

I have some problem with survivality on bosses

I use xoph + flamability (i have 5,7k HP 1,8k armor 3k+ evasion)

Leach 1,3k per sec

@Hejti has beaten Uber Elder on day 5 of the league:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1819239/page/474#p22052463

I would suggest running Enfeeble instead of Flammability for more survivability. Don't worry on the damage. You will still have enough to beat end game content.

Get a -mana ring and you will have a smoother time with Cyclone.

I suggest to drop Lion's Roar and only use it for bosses that cannot be knocked back. Use Taste of Hate or anti-curse Granite flask instead.

Run anti-freeze on your Quicksilver.

Get all your gems to 20% quality. That will give you significant increase in your DPS.

You can drop Blood Rage for Steelskin. Use Steelskin in combat as it add a lot of survability to the build.

"
elitefatcow escribió:
This build looks really fun. I haven't touched PoE in like 2 years, is this build noob friendly for someone like me?

I would say yes. It is noob friendly and good league starter build. :)

This one gives 10% chance to deal double damage, 10% increased effect of fortify, 30% melee crit multi, 20% increased effect of warcry and 20% burning damage in crit tree. Also adds 20% fire resist to Cloth and Chain node. And if you take Fury Bolts(projectile dmg node, doesn't look too bad since molten burst is projectile), it gives 5% of phys dmg as fire bonus. Those jewels are so op.
Im currently using corrupted Tombfist with elemental weakness on hit + xoph + anger + herald and have dropped flammability.

Im planning switching to EO build and already got some nice rings with each 400+ accuracy. When i get Atziri's Acuity i'll have to drop elemental weakness on hit from the Tombfist gloves.

Should i add back flammability? But that would mean losing out on Anger / Watcher's Eye.
Hi guys.
Sorry for asking again, but im having a lot of trouble survival T11-12 maps, and wanted to know what should i focus on now? I have around 200C to dump into items.

1) what items should i invest in, to get more survival?

2) Is there any reason to use consecrated path/tectonic slam instead of cyclone?

3) is there any way to get a bigger cyclone AoE without using Carcass Jack for me?

Profile/character:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ChasingDeath/characters

Edit:; actually bought new helmet and gloves now, to try and get more life.
Editado por útlima vez por ChasingDeath en 18 jun. 2019 12:42:50

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional