[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Anyone know a crafter for -8 mana cost of skills?
"
kira1414 escribió:

So first of all, thanks for the guide, been following it a few leagues and it's a lot of fun.

What is your opinion about replacing the "Ancestral Warchief" with "Endurance Charge on Melee Stun Support" for generating Endurance Charges with Leap Slam?
Tombfist with elemental weakness on hit still worth it since the attack speed nerf?
"
Hirogen escribió:
"
kira1414 escribió:

So first of all, thanks for the guide, been following it a few leagues and it's a lot of fun.

What is your opinion about replacing the "Ancestral Warchief" with "Endurance Charge on Melee Stun Support" for generating Endurance Charges with Leap Slam?

I figured I would chime in since I've been using this while leveling. I would say it works great while leveling but it starts falling off the further you go unfortunately. With full leveling gear I was able to stun even bosses but by the time I got to end act five it was practically useless especially against bosses. Rares where a 50% chance if I could stun them or not when I got to act six.
i got 6l bronn's, but cant get 2r-2b, what green support we can use for 2r-1b-3g (faster attacks/impale + close combat ?)
"
pvh85 escribió:
i got 6l bronn's, but cant get 2r-2b, what green support we can use for 2r-1b-3g (faster attacks/impale + close combat ?)

Use:
https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

It should take about 1-20 tries with the 1R1B Craft
https://pastebin.com/55PxB50n

Alrighty friends, what do y'all think so far?
Am I grabbing too many damages nodes and not enough health?

I'm planning on grabbing either a Xoph's Blood or 6L my Bronn's next, though I honestly think I might just stick with Daresso's Salute.

Thanks mates.
Just corrupted it. Anyone knows if that attack damage to bleeding enemies works for cyclone and molten burst or no?

edit. seems it works for both since pob adds dmg if i check enemy is bleeding
Editado por útlima vez por Hejti en 15 jun. 2019 17:58:25
Im really confused how are you running Blasphemy with ele weakness, anger and herald of ash at the same time am I missing something?
"
Suhduece escribió:
Im really confused how are you running Blasphemy with ele weakness, anger and herald of ash at the same time am I missing something?

You have ele weakness on hit on your corrupted Tombfist and you use Enlighten, Anger, Herald of Ash and drop blasphemy and flammability when you get your Watcher's eye.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional