[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
kira1414 escribió:

"
ChasingDeath escribió:

Thanks for the answers really appreciate it! I did what you suggested.

Profile/character:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ChasingDeath/characters

Your life pool is pretty low for level 90 character. You will want to aim for 6000 life at that level.

You are also using the wrong Watcher's Eye. You want "Gain #% of physical damage as extra fire".

You are using RT and EO at the same time. I recommend you to drop EO and go RT. You do not have the accuracy to use EO yet. You want at least 900 accuracy on your gears in order to switch to EO.

Basically, your character is like a kid trying to win a fight with an adult. ;)

Hi again! Thanks so much for the feedback! i changed skill tree, upgraded rings, boots, helmet and bought tombfist (1 abyss socket since i didnt have 2 ex for 2socket)

I found a Kaom in a map so when that is sold i should have enough money to buy fusings and 6 link the a bronn chest (2R2B2G).

Im sitting at 5.8k hp now so going better, but still feeling abit squishy so only doing T12-13 maps atm. :D

Edit: cannot find a single watchers eye with "Gain #% of physical damage as extra fire" ? is it really rare?
Editado por útlima vez por ChasingDeath en 23 jun. 2019 16:51:00
"
Edit: cannot find a single watchers eye with "Gain #% of physical damage as extra fire" ? is it really rare?

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/22D95Uk

Its for those who use anger tho.
Editado por útlima vez por za6i9ka en 23 jun. 2019 17:11:10
it's kind of hard to roll 4R on bronn's/carcass jack - are you able to suggest any alternate setups?
"
spectrearc escribió:
it's kind of hard to roll 4R on bronn's/carcass jack - are you able to suggest any alternate setups?

I'm running Cyclone-Close Combat-Fortify-Elemental Damage with Attacks-Pulverise-Infused Chanelling without any swaps and it feels fine. thats 1b2g3r.
How does the build do against endgame bosses in general? I know it can clear them but how does it feel?

Running pure physical Cyclone ATM on Xbox but wasted all my currency trying to make a GG Axe with no real luck. Thinking to switch to this build as I'm stuck on my other one. Thanks
"
ArthurShnizers escribió:
How does the build do against endgame bosses in general? I know it can clear them but how does it feel?

Running pure physical Cyclone ATM on Xbox but wasted all my currency trying to make a GG Axe with no real luck. Thinking to switch to this build as I'm stuck on my other one. Thanks

Uber Elder feels easy after i got used to it. Shaper feels easy with like any random build. Did not try uber atziri tho. Legion clearing is smooth too, with enaugh movespeed.
Loving this build atm, having so much fun this season, but im kinda stuck.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Hasobree/characters?characterName=hyzzzz

This is my char, it's well geared i think but i'm having trouble beating chimera, i've downed all other guardians with ease, but this boss just one-shots me, any suggestions on how to get it a bit more tanky, should i go for Belly for him?

Thanks in advance.
"
Hasobree escribió:
Loving this build atm, having so much fun this season, but im kinda stuck.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Hasobree/characters?characterName=hyzzzz

This is my char, it's well geared i think but i'm having trouble beating chimera, i've downed all other guardians with ease, but this boss just one-shots me, any suggestions on how to get it a bit more tanky, should i go for Belly for him?

Thanks in advance.

This profile tab has been set to private, or you lack the permissions to view it.

P.S. Try to get Basalt and Granite flasks if you're not using them(one of them with +60%-100% increased armor). Should boost your survivability on chimera greatly.
Editado por útlima vez por za6i9ka en 25 jun. 2019 5:41:20
Leveling wise I've found bladestorm to be much better than sunder, given the interactions with blood and sand - the multiple hits per storm also pair nicely with thief's torment for easy health/mana maintenance
Hello! I have a question bout the elemental ailments. Why do you need increased damage of elemental ailments if you use elemental focus? maybe there's something I'm not seeing or I don't understand, thanks!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional