[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Hey, great guide, thanks for this.

I am a new player: when running without xoph blood, with Impresence amulet, we can run an extra anger aura. My question is: where do I put the extra Anger gem? My eqipment is full: My weapon (support gems) and body armour (cyclone) is full with six gems.

I have:

On my helm: wave of conv + steelskin + immortal call + cast when dmg taken

Boots:ancestral warc + leap slam + faster attacks + culling strike

Gloves: HErald of ash + Blood and sand + flammability + blasphemy support

So which gem should I replace Anger with?

"
zibazongo escribió:

I am a new player: when running without xoph blood, with Impresence amulet, we can run an extra anger aura. My question is: where do I put the extra Anger gem? My eqipment is full: My weapon (support gems) and body armour (cyclone) is full with six gems.

I have:

If you're slayer with 20% culling then can remove culling strike from boots, or you can get unset ring with +3lvl to socketed gems and put blood and sand there. +3lvl to blood and sand is 3% more area damage in blood stance and 3% more aoe in sand stance. Something like that

[/quote]

If you're slayer with 20% culling then can remove culling strike from boots, or you can get unset ring with +3lvl to socketed gems and put blood and sand there. +3lvl to blood and sand is 3% more area damage in blood stance and 3% more aoe in sand stance. Something like that
No disponible
[/quote]

Thank you for the answer. Yes, I am slayer but I still haven't got the final ascendancy yet therefore I don't have 20% culling strike. (I think I have to complete Uber lab for that but I am still noob so I am getting there a bit slowly :)

But yes, still I could replace Culling Strike I guess, or as you said an Onset ring looks like a great option too. Thank you very much for this!
Algunos objetos de esta publicación no se encuentran disponibles actualmente.
Finally got a decent 2 corruption :D

And
First one sucks, but at least 8% movement speed
Hi, I am currently trying to swap out some of my gears, and I was wondering how much int should we be looking for overall?
"
SashaDog escribió:
Hi, I am currently trying to swap out some of my gears, and I was wondering how much int should we be looking for overall?

21lvl gems need 114int
So when we get Tombfist, we remove Flammability + Blasphemy support gems, is that correct? So we will have two free gem slots if I understand correctly
"
zibazongo escribió:
So when we get Tombfist, we remove Flammability + Blasphemy support gems, is that correct? So we will have two free gem slots if I understand correctly

Tombfist has 1 or 2 jewel slots, can't put gems in them.
"
za6i9ka escribió:
Yea i took it yesterday. Also rampart gives 16% atk speed, 44% Attack dmg and 2% melee/proj phys dmg, so i can't say its much worse than splitting strikes for dps (6% atk speed and 80% Phys dmg with 5 nodes taken).

Just checked PoB for cyclone and it says i have 1.388m shaper dps with splitting strikes, while rampart gets me to 1.415m shaper dps.

Have to agree with you. For 5 points investment, Rampart is definitely better overall. :)

"
rodwins43 escribió:
Hi, i'm new to the game and started it following your guide. Im struggling so hard at t10+ maps, can someone say what can i change in my character? thx

Here's my pob link: https://pastebin.com/fKUPMvuw

As mentioned by @za6i9ka. Your rare gears and jewels are missing a lot of life rolls on them. You definitely want to upgrade those slots.

You only have 3.5k life at level 85. That is too low.

You will also want to change your flasks. You can follow the flasks listed in the flask section.

"
spectrearc escribió:
it's kind of hard to roll 4R on bronn's/carcass jack - are you able to suggest any alternate setups?

Vorici tier 3 in research will help but that requires RNG too.

I would suggest going bossing setup and replace Concentrated with Increased Area for mapping. That will work too.

"
Hasobree escribió:
Loving this build atm, having so much fun this season, but im kinda stuck.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Hasobree/characters?characterName=hyzzzz

This is my char, it's well geared i think but i'm having trouble beating chimera, i've downed all other guardians with ease, but this boss just one-shots me, any suggestions on how to get it a bit more tanky, should i go for Belly for him?

Thanks in advance.

Besides what @za6i9ka suggested, you can run replace Flammability with Enfeeble. That will improve your survivability too.

You will also want to get your gems to 20% quality. I see that you have a few gems at 0%.

"
spectrearc escribió:
Leveling wise I've found bladestorm to be much better than sunder, given the interactions with blood and sand - the multiple hits per storm also pair nicely with thief's torment for easy health/mana maintenance

Hmm. Yah. The new Bladestorm will be good for leveling too. Thank you for the suggestion. :)

"
Patos_exiliados escribió:
Hello! I have a question bout the elemental ailments. Why do you need increased damage of elemental ailments if you use elemental focus? maybe there's something I'm not seeing or I don't understand, thanks!

The build no longer uses Elemental Focus. Refer to gems section for latest setup.

"
zibazongo escribió:

I have:

To add on to @za6i9ka, if you are running Anger + Watcher's Eye, you can drop Flammability. Having corrupted gloves with Elemental Weakness will be better.

"
zibazongo escribió:

Gems setup can move among slots so you can remove optional gems from a certain setup if you are going for Tombfist.
Thoughts on flesh and stone? the permanent blind on sand stance seems ridiculous

With an impresence, herald + flesh take up ~55% of mana, any suggestions for the rest of teh mana?
Editado por útlima vez por spectrearc en 26 jun. 2019 12:02:10

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional