[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
zlowred escribió:
Guys, mabyes someone who good with numbes and damage simulation can compare watchers eye with fire damage gain ws fire penetration in terms of boss(shaper, uber atziri and guardians) DPS?

I would recommend to go for extra fire damage because penetration works better for boss, but extra fire works for everything.

"
dacamell escribió:
Spoiler

Currently lvl 81 in HC have not done 4th lab first time ever having a character this geared in HC.

Spoiler

My real cyclone dps is 45k according to path of building + molten bursts which are 8k per ball.

Any tips on my gear? I don't really care to maximize dps due to playing HC but anything I should invest into that wont hurt my survivability.

Since you are playing HC, I would recommend you to replace Carnage Heart with high life roll rare amulet.

Something similar to this:

Your gloves and boots can have better life rolls. Other pieces of gears are in good shape. You can look into upgrading your rings at a later time.

I see that you are not running Avatar of Fire skill tree, so the next biggest DPS upgrade for you will be Xoph's Blood.

"
swiftwilly escribió:

Kira, I had a look, that jewel with anger is like 100ex...oh my lord...is that eye (with anger) and tombfist that much of a +dmg for 100ex+ investment? (Even just one of the anger buffs, it is at least 20ex)

Also, I just found a Shroud of Lightness. Do you think I should keep my current gear or change my 6L Bronn to the Shroud (1 abyss socket + 5 sockets).

Thanks Kira.

People are asking for ridiculous price for double anger rolled Watcher's Eye. I won't be paying a mirror for that jewel.

You can instead, go for Watcher's Eye with extra fire damage. There are listed for around 2 exalted in poe.trade:

http://poe.trade/search/obeyamomagazut
I seem to have hit a wall. I can't increased my HP into the 5k range without dropping exalts for minimal gains. What can I do to increase my HP? Also my damage has stalled a bit, the biggest dps jump is when I 6L my bronn I assume? Im also currently using herald of ash and enfeeble

Hello! I'm a little bit confused by this part of the guide..

If we were to run a Tombfist with Elemental Weakness, should we be socketing Anger, Herald of Ash, and Blood Rage (as shown in the referred item in the guide), or should we be running it with Enlighten Support (as is suggested by the four[?] gems next to it in the guide)? Or do we socket something else, entirely?
"
zlowred escribió:
Guys, mabyes someone who good with numbes and damage simulation can compare watchers eye with fire damage gain ws fire penetration in terms of boss(shaper, uber atziri and guardians) DPS?

You can check that in POB by using the drop down box. Fire pen pulls well ahead for bosses and Shaper/guardians. I believe you lose about 10% on trash but they explode on a 4L, even in T16 maps. Amp your boss damage that’s where it matters end game. Use fire pen over added fire.
Deliver pain exquisite
Question,

How does this build at the high end compare to a Disfavor build? I'm at the point where most of my upgrades are going to cost me 8ex+ (for Xophs for instance) and I'm debating on if it might be better for me to switch to a disfavor build or stay true with Ngammahu?
"
"
LuciferIAm escribió:
Does the Watcher's Eye jewel not change the dps tooltip?

It does.

Confused if I'm somehow missing something in the equation. I have anger up and Watcher's eye is socketed in the passive tree, I see that Maddening Aura pop up if i kill a rare but dps on Cyclone doesn't change with the jewel in. Avatar of fire tree.
"
LuciferIAm escribió:
"
"
LuciferIAm escribió:
Does the Watcher's Eye jewel not change the dps tooltip?

It does.

Confused if I'm somehow missing something in the equation. I have anger up and Watcher's eye is socketed in the passive tree, I see that Maddening Aura pop up if i kill a rare but dps on Cyclone doesn't change with the jewel in. Avatar of fire tree.

same here
Hi guys ! Ive kileld shaper and I want to run another build therefore I will sell my gears. Pm me in game if u want to buy any. Didnt check their prices yet so feel free to make an offer.

AbbySlayer or AbbyCross

Spoiler

!! SOLD ALL MY GEAR !!
Editado por útlima vez por Rashx7 en 2 ene. 2018 13:28:09
Would you recommend the shroud set up (5L + 1 abyss = 6L) or a 6L Bronn for more damage output?
Editado por útlima vez por swiftwilly en 1 ene. 2018 18:15:17
Hello. thanks for a nice and detailed build guide. im lvling it atm. i just wanna double check with you guys wich is best for bandits?

help oak or kill all?= just wanna be sure :P

Thanks once again for great guide.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional