[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Norwind escribió:
I seem to have hit a wall. I can't increased my HP into the 5k range without dropping exalts for minimal gains. What can I do to increase my HP? Also my damage has stalled a bit, the biggest dps jump is when I 6L my bronn I assume? Im also currently using herald of ash and enfeeble

Spoiler

Getting more levels will give you higher life pool.

Your jewels are not giving you any life. You will want either life % on them, or flat life (Abyssal jewels). Get 4 jewel sockets from the skill tree.

Your rings can have higher life rolls too.

And looking at your skill tree, apparently you missed out 3 x skill book quests. You will want to pick up those free skill points and invest them into life % nodes.

Starkonjan helm is another great alternative to give you a big life boost at the expense of 5% attack and 20% movement speed.

"
1NJ57C3 escribió:
Hello! I'm a little bit confused by this part of the guide..

If we were to run a Tombfist with Elemental Weakness, should we be socketing Anger, Herald of Ash, and Blood Rage (as shown in the referred item in the guide), or should we be running it with Enlighten Support (as is suggested by the four[?] gems next to it in the guide)? Or do we socket something else, entirely?

If you look at the recommended gears section, the recommended aura setup for Xoph's Blood + Tombfist is listed there: Anger + Herald of Ash + Enlighten 4.

Enlighten 4 is mainly to give you a larger mana pool for using Cyclone.

You can definitely go with Blood Rage instead of Enlighten 4. The gems setup is pretty flexible. You don't have to have those gems exactly in Tombfist. You can have them in helm or boots too. Just move the gems around the slot so you can have them.

"

You can check that in POB by using the drop down box. Fire pen pulls well ahead for bosses and Shaper/guardians. I believe you lose about 10% on trash but they explode on a 4L, even in T16 maps. Amp your boss damage that’s where it matters end game. Use fire pen over added fire.

What you wrote isn't true. From POB tests, extra fire gives more damage on Shaper than fire penetration.

Shaper DPS with Double Anger Buff:
"

Shaper DPS with Extra Fire Anger Buff:
"

Shaper DPS with Fire Pen. Anger Buff:
"

Here is the POB Pastebin that I used to test the damage difference:

"

Just select Watcher's Eye variant from item dropdown.

Definitely go for extra fire if you can only afford having 1 anger roll on Watcher's Eye.

"
faytte escribió:
Question,

How does this build at the high end compare to a Disfavor build? I'm at the point where most of my upgrades are going to cost me 8ex+ (for Xophs for instance) and I'm debating on if it might be better for me to switch to a disfavor build or stay true with Ngammahu?

Disfavor build requires more exalted in gears as you push towards end game. But if you have cleared Shaper with your current gears, you can certainly consider playing another build.

And there is not much risk involved if you get a Xoph's Blood now since you can easily trade it away. :)

"
LuciferIAm escribió:

Confused if I'm somehow missing something in the equation. I have anger up and Watcher's eye is socketed in the passive tree, I see that Maddening Aura pop up if i kill a rare but dps on Cyclone doesn't change with the jewel in. Avatar of fire tree.

Maddening aura from Impresence don't give you damage buff. From wiki:

"
The Maddening Presence is a buff that slows nearby enemies by 10% and reduces their damage by 10%

"
swiftwilly escribió:
Would you recommend the shroud set up (5L + 1 abyss = 6L) or a 6L Bronn for more damage output?

For true and tested setup, 6L Bronn.

I do not have Shroud to test with (as I play in SSF and the chest hasn't drop for me), otherwise I will try killing Shaper with it for science. ;)

"
Shadowmackan escribió:
Hello. thanks for a nice and detailed build guide. im lvling it atm. i just wanna double check with you guys wich is best for bandits?

help oak or kill all?= just wanna be sure :P

Thanks once again for great guide.

Kill all. :)
"
kira1414 escribió:

"
1NJ57C3 escribió:
Hello! I'm a little bit confused by this part of the guide..

If we were to run a Tombfist with Elemental Weakness, should we be socketing Anger, Herald of Ash, and Blood Rage (as shown in the referred item in the guide), or should we be running it with Enlighten Support (as is suggested by the four[?] gems next to it in the guide)? Or do we socket something else, entirely?

If you look at the recommended gears section, the recommended aura setup for Xoph's Blood + Tombfist is listed there: Anger + Herald of Ash + Enlighten 4.

Enlighten 4 is mainly to give you a larger mana pool for using Cyclone.

You can definitely go with Blood Rage instead of Enlighten 4. The gems setup is pretty flexible. You don't have to have those gems exactly in Tombfist. You can have them in helm or boots too. Just move the gems around the slot so you can have them.

I see it's just been updated to reflect that. There was a Blasphemy sitting next to it, before, which threw me off. Was wondering what it even would have done. lol. Thanks!!
"
1NJ57C3 escribió:

I see it's just been updated to reflect that. There was a Blasphemy sitting next to it, before, which threw me off. Was wondering what it even would have done. lol. Thanks!!

Yep. It throw me off too cos I didn't realise I copied it over. It is not supposed to be there. ;)
Great build so far, really enjoying the endgame for the first time. I have a lot of decent stuff, but a lot is still missing. I keep dying at 93, mainly due to me being bad and getting one hit by bosses, and have stopped leveling. I do have a bit of currency saved up and am not quite sure where to go. I can lose some resistance in general, aside from cold, and go for better rings. Unofrtunately my tree is a bit messed up due to severe lack of int. Any advice on what to do/buy is appreciated. I know i have to run some lab for the helm and boots, but what else is there to straight up improve on? Should i try to get more res on the belt and drop some from the jewels in exchange for more damage? I want to try to kill shaper and uber atziri at some point, and have already easily done red elder.

Other than that, thanks for the amazing guide.

Editado por útlima vez por Pred8oar en 1 ene. 2018 20:13:14
"
Pred8oar escribió:
Great build so far, really enjoying the endgame for the first time. I have a lot of decent stuff, but a lot is still missing. I keep dying at 93, mainly due to me being bad and getting one hit by bosses, and have stopped leveling. I do have a bit of currency saved up and am not quite sure where to go. I can lose some resistance in general, aside from cold, and go for better rings. Unofrtunately my tree is a bit messed up due to severe lack of int. Any advice on what to do/buy is appreciated. I know i have to run some lab for the helm and boots, but what else is there to straight up improve on? Should i try to get more res on the belt and drop some from the jewels in exchange for more damage? I want to try to kill shaper and uber atziri at some point, and have already easily done red elder.

Other than that, thanks for the amazing guide.

take a look at my gear + tree if you want a guide.

Ignore my right ring as i am using MF right now instead of my proper ring which is +40% ele damage with attack skills
Thanks for the great guide! Xoph's blood is so expensive so I decided to respec some life nodes into Avatar of fire. Any suggestions to my item upgrades? I know I am missing many key items (taste of hate, dying sun, xoph's blood etc) but I am not sure what to prioritise!

Thanks again!

How does this build compare to EE's Molten Strike Ngamahu?

nvm
Editado por útlima vez por LuciferIAm en 2 ene. 2018 7:20:31
Hi.
Need some clarifications here.
1. Watcher's eye with extra fire on Anger DOES NOT work with Xoph's Blood.
I bought one with 36% phys converts to fire damage but my DPS tooltip did not update.
However, When I removed Xoph Blood, The DPS tooltip was updated. I reckon keystone Avatar of Fire is messed up.
2. If this is a case then Watcher's eye with fire pen is only an option for someone with Xoph Blood.
Damn, Wasted 1 EX For nothing.

"
N4Z escribió:
Hi.
Need some clarifications here.
1. Watcher's eye with extra fire on Anger DOES NOT work with Xoph's Blood.
I bought one with 36% phys converts to fire damage but my DPS tooltip did not update.
However, When I removed Xoph Blood, The DPS tooltip was updated. I reckon keystone Avatar of Fire is messed up.
2. If this is a case then Watcher's eye with fire pen is only an option for someone with Xoph Blood.
Damn, Wasted 1 EX For nothing.

Dude you dont want conversion watcher's eye, you want one with %gain as fire. Its different.
Editado por útlima vez por zlowred en 2 ene. 2018 5:07:36

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional