[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Why do you have a 2 curse in your boots? Is there something im missing on how youre applying them or is it just for lvling?
Also if i use Tombfist do i still need to use windscream to apply a 2nd curse like enfeeble or another curse? Or it is to just like save a gem slot?
Editado por útlima vez por fleshpuppet en 31 dic. 2017 11:09:16
I currently have a 10 exalt budget. What gear would you recommend for me to upgrade first?
If you have the Tombfist, which gem/skill set do you put the 3 sockets? Do you still need the flammability curse effect on the Devoto helm?
if we go watcher's eye + tombfirst aren't we giving up a lot of resistance? that would leave 1 ring, belt and boots to gather the resistance...sounds expensive (in addition to trying to get armour 3K + life 6k).
Editado por útlima vez por swiftwilly en 31 dic. 2017 15:49:03
"
fleshpuppet escribió:
Why do you have a 2 curse in your boots? Is there something im missing on how youre applying them or is it just for lvling?
Also if i use Tombfist do i still need to use windscream to apply a 2nd curse like enfeeble or another curse? Or it is to just like save a gem slot?

Belly + Windscream is for dual curse setup to run Enfeeble + Flammability at the same time and this combo is optional. It is for players who wants to play the build in a safer setup.

You can certainly drop Windscream for a good pair of rare boots and just stick to single curse.

It is perfectly fine to drop Flammability and just use Enfeeble for leveling. You will still have enough damage to clear T16 maps.

"
Mysteryhero888 escribió:
I currently have a 10 exalt budget. What gear would you recommend for me to upgrade first?

6L chest will give you the most damage boost now so you can definitely go for a 6L chest.

"
w4rmonger escribió:
If you have the Tombfist, which gem/skill set do you put the 3 sockets? Do you still need the flammability curse effect on the Devoto helm?

If you have curse on hit Tombfist, you can drop Flammability + Blasphemy and also the helm enchant.

"
swiftwilly escribió:
if we go watcher's eye + tombfirst aren't we giving up a lot of resistance? that would leave 1 ring, belt and boots to gather the resistance...sounds expensive (in addition to trying to get armour 3K + life 6k).

You should have 2 x rare rings (Sibyl ring is no longer required in 3.1), boots, and belt for the resistance. Abyssal jewels is another spot that you can look for life and resistance.
Guys, mabyes someone who good with numbes and damage simulation can compare watchers eye with fire damage gain ws fire penetration in terms of boss(shaper, uber atziri and guardians) DPS?

Currently lvl 81 in HC have not done 4th lab first time ever having a character this geared in HC.

My real cyclone dps is 45k according to path of building + molten bursts which are 8k per ball.

Any tips on my gear? I don't really care to maximize dps due to playing HC but anything I should invest into that wont hurt my survivability.
Editado por útlima vez por dacamell en 1 ene. 2018 3:29:24
"
kira1414 escribió:

"
swiftwilly escribió:

You should have 2 x rare rings (Sibyl ring is no longer required in 3.1), boots, and belt for the resistance. Abyssal jewels is another spot that you can look for life and resistance.

Kira, I had a look, that jewel with anger is like 100ex...oh my lord...is that eye (with anger) and tombfist that much of a +dmg for 100ex+ investment? (Even just one of the anger buffs, it is at least 20ex)

Also, I just found a Shroud of Lightness. Do you think I should keep my current gear or change my 6L Bronn to the Shroud (1 abyss socket + 5 sockets).

Thanks Kira.
Editado por útlima vez por swiftwilly en 1 ene. 2018 5:42:16
Does the Watcher's Eye jewel not change the dps tooltip?
"
LuciferIAm escribió:
Does the Watcher's Eye jewel not change the dps tooltip?

It does.
Deliver pain exquisite

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional