[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Hi, recently made this build and having a lot of fun with it. I am new to the game and struggling with trying to find upgrades for my gear. Can anyone point me in the right direction of where to upgrade my gear for more damage? Thanks.
Got bored of my Skyforth CI Wander so I went back to my league starter and bought him a 6L belly. The build is pretty fun. Still struggling on Shaper as a melee character (because my only experience prior was HowA ST in Breach) but the build is solid. I'm not sure my numbers are even close to the guide, but it works for now and I'll continue to upgrade. Taste of Hate is definitely my next purchase.

Spoiler

Anyway I'd appreciate any feedback as I still think I'm missing a few things to beef up my damage. But otherwise, thanks for the guide @kira1414, very fun build! And this was my league starter so, it's good for that too!
Any chance someone could look over my char and tell me where my next upgrade is? I feel like since I switched to Xoph's I do less damage.

Ok so I finally started upgrading my gear as suggested by Kiva and others. I have a question tho. I can't run enfeeble and flammability at the same time unless I get windscream, but as you can see I do lose out on a good deal of resists and life, what should I do? I was thinking I should drop enfeeble and run flam and anger. Maybe swap out to enfeeble on boss fights?
hi, can someone please clarify on the guide a few things?

once you acquire watcher's eye, do you run flammability + herald of ash + anger? does the enlighten support gem help with having enough mana for that? or do you drop flammability altogether until you get tombfist with elemental weakness on hit?

please advise!
"
InvaderZid escribió:
Thanks for reply and tip.

Before i check (busy otherwise atm), does vengeance work with curse on hit?

And atm I am satisfied with dmg with current colors on chest and have other things to do before that :D

I haven't try linking Vengeance with Curse on Hit but I have a gut feel it won't work because it is auto trigger. GGG likes to make players use their fingers to play the game. :)

"
BlackPie escribió:
Spoiler

Just upgraded to Xoph's Blood and snagged a sexy ele weakness on hit glove, is my next upgrade 6L, Dying Sun or Taste of Hate? I already have Watcher's Eye. Have 6ex budget atm.

Yes. Your next big upgrade will be 6L (~ 40% more damage). Follow by Dying Sun and Taste of Hate.

"
Lurva28 escribió:
First of all, thanks for the awesome guide!

I rerolled early in the league once I found this guide and I'm currently having lots of fun with this build. Just bought a 6L Bronn's, after leveling up with a Belly I got from a friend, and the damage increase was insane. Only problem is I'm finding myself kind of low on armour. Boots/gloves are self crafted.

Tips on how to improve my build further are greatly appreciated!

Also, I GCP-reciped most of my damage increasing gems except a few im not sure if i should:
Added Fire damage, GMP and Blood rage.

Thanks!

I am running the build in SSF with 1000 armor, with Granite and Basalt flasks, I am able to do Uber lab full key run (including Argus, dark shrines, and gauntlets) without much issue.

I have knockback on Basalt so that Argus will not have chance to hit me when the flask is active.

Your gears look great and only 2 big upgrade that I see will be Xoph's Blood, and re-coloring your 6L Bronn to 3R2B1G (very difficult to color).

One thing I do notice now that I started running Uber Lab in 3.1, is that the changes to Brutal Fervour does make traps a little scary at times. So I will recommend players to carry 1 anti-bleed flask just for the traps.

"
Hi, recently made this build and having a lot of fun with it. I am new to the game and struggling with trying to find upgrades for my gear. Can anyone point me in the right direction of where to upgrade my gear for more damage? Thanks.

I see that you are using Diamond flask. This build don't require that so you can replace it with Basalt flask instead.

I also notice that you do not have anti-freeze, roll that on your Quick Silver flask or you will find yourself dying to strongboxes that freezes.

Check out the recommended gears section for amulet + aura setup that gives great buff to the build's damage. If you are on a budget, I recommend you to use setup 2.

Get your gems to 20/20 and 6L Bronn will be your next biggest damage boost.

"
Aza_Memes escribió:
Got bored of my Skyforth CI Wander so I went back to my league starter and bought him a 6L belly. The build is pretty fun. Still struggling on Shaper as a melee character (because my only experience prior was HowA ST in Breach) but the build is solid. I'm not sure my numbers are even close to the guide, but it works for now and I'll continue to upgrade. Taste of Hate is definitely my next purchase.

Spoiler

Anyway I'd appreciate any feedback as I still think I'm missing a few things to beef up my damage. But otherwise, thanks for the guide @kira1414, very fun build! And this was my league starter so, it's good for that too!

I recommend you to roll anti-freeze on quick silver and anti-curse on granite flask.

Besides Taste of Hate, Watcher's Eye will buff your damage too. Check out recommended gears section for the recommended setup for Xoph's Blood + Watcher's Eye.

"
Street1841 escribió:
Any chance someone could look over my char and tell me where my next upgrade is? I feel like since I switched to Xoph's I do less damage.

Your gears are pretty good. Did you switch Increased Area to Concentrated for end game boss fights? You will see significant increase in your damage.

I would recommend you to replace 1 of your granite flask with Wise's Oak. Armor provided by granite flasks don't stack so you are wasting a flask slot over there.

I see that gems in your axe are mostly without quality. Get them to 20/20 and you will see the balls hit harder.

"
Norwind escribió:
Spoiler

Ok so I finally started upgrading my gear as suggested by Kiva and others. I have a question tho. I can't run enfeeble and flammability at the same time unless I get windscream, but as you can see I do lose out on a good deal of resists and life, what should I do? I was thinking I should drop enfeeble and run flam and anger. Maybe swap out to enfeeble on boss fights?

I have updated the recommended gears on the 2 different amulet + aura setup that you can follow.

In fact, for regular mapping and leveling, use Enfeeble and drop Flammability. If you are doing Shaper, drop Enfeeble for Flammability.

With Enfeeble, you will still have no issues clearing T16 guardians.

"
jhayeehl escribió:
hi, can someone please clarify on the guide a few things?

once you acquire watcher's eye, do you run flammability + herald of ash + anger? does the enlighten support gem help with having enough mana for that? or do you drop flammability altogether until you get tombfist with elemental weakness on hit?

please advise!

Check out amulet + aura setup 1 listed in recommended gears section.

If you have Xoph's Blood and Watcher's Eye, you will basically drop Flammability aura (with or without Elemental Weakness on hit gloves) and use Anger and Herald of Ash instead.
Thank you so much for your help! I am completely in love with this build and have never loved POE as much as this. Happy new year!
"
InvaderZid escribió:
Thanks for reply and tip.

Before i check (busy otherwise atm), does vengeance work with curse on hit?

And atm I am satisfied with dmg with current colors on chest and have other things to do before that :D

Yeah it works, but there is a max 40% chance to trigger it, so it's not really an ideal way to apply a curse. A spell totem would be better, same links and they are quick to throw down.
Deliver pain exquisite
My cyclone 105k damage, molten brush 11k dame in HO (no flask) but i feel it's not enought damage to finish boss. Can i swap cyclone to molten strike skill. what i have to do for increase damage.
Sorry for my bad english.
"
jhayeehl escribió:
Happy new year!

to you and everyone!

"
My cyclone 105k damage, molten brush 11k dame in HO (no flask) but i feel it's not enought damage to finish boss. Can i swap cyclone to molten strike skill. what i have to do for increase damage.
Sorry for my bad english.

Don't worry. You have enough damage to down Shaper and Uber Atziri. :)

If you want even more damage on your Cyclone, you can go for 3R2B1G setup (check out gems section) but note that it is very expensive to roll these colors on Bronn.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional