[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

How does people hold their mana up?

- Is there a skill or talent point that does something? Im having trouble living without a mana pot! :)
Hey guys, haven't done a deep dive on the build yet, but I did see the OP mention leveling to 55 is a chore. What do you guys recommend to speed this up?
"
srt4eblue escribió:
Hey guys, haven't done a deep dive on the build yet, but I did see the OP mention leveling to 55 is a chore. What do you guys recommend to speed this up?

It's only a chore because you can't really sustain using cyclone with your mana until you get to like 30, and even then its pretty hard, so you're having to sunder everything and you're kinda slow...

but I mean all that said I didn't use cyclone until really late (50ish) and I leveled from 1-55 in like 6-8hrs of gameplay (and this was my first time ever playing POE, etc so I was stopping every 10 minutes and youtubing or googling stuff i didn't know about (basically everything).
This build is amazing, first league I have managed to kill shaper and I was only level 86 and most of my gems aren't level 20 yet.

What would you guys upgrade next? Saving for a dying sun and taste of hate?

This is my pastebin https://pastebin.com/D9e15TNP
Path of building claims Point blank has no effect on this build.. is this true or can this be proven to be false ?
"
MrSapient escribió:
Path of building claims Point blank has no effect on this build.. is this true or can this be proven to be false ?
You have to set a distance traveled by your projectiles (in Configuration if I recall) : so to answer you, no it is not true, it is just your PoB not set properly.
Do you guys feel watcher's eye with double anger mod adds enough to the build to be worth the steep price? Currently over 20ex on poe.trade
"
MrSapient escribió:
The max distance of molten burst projectiles is 20 units. That means at worst case, you’re getting 30% more damage. Off one node. So yeah, it’s pretty OP.
Deliver pain exquisite
"
srt4eblue escribió:

I put a Tabula Rasa on and, beefed up my totem for leveling. My aim with Sunder wasn't always right on target. It didn't seem such a chore.

Uber Lab is where I'm having problems. I imagine that I need to rethink how I set the char up, defensively and offensively for that specific battle. First time I tried, I was one-shot in the first battle.
Editado por útlima vez por UntouchableQueen en 29 dic. 2017 23:03:01
is flame golem or lightning better for this build? I see some people run either...

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional