[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

I have a simple question. How come executioner is never picked up? Also slaughter and cleaving? Is it because there are simply not enough points and life nodes are being picked instead?
"
Norwind escribió:
I have a simple question. How come executioner is never picked up? Also slaughter and cleaving? Is it because there are simply not enough points and life nodes are being picked instead?

It's because they don't provide enough DPS for the points they cost. We can't bleed and we already get onslaught through our ascendancy (a much beefier proc too). Executioner isn't worth it either because the trade-off is about 500 life which trumps 5% more damage. Stun duration being useless as well.
Deliver pain exquisite
I have a question, I want to buy Xoph's amulet but if I reallocate the nodes from Avatar of Fire to HP or Primeval Force I will lose a lot of int. Where do you guys get your int from?
Editado por útlima vez por Jonamitsu en 24 dic. 2017 1:20:09
"

I have a question, I want to buy Xoph's amulet but if I reallocate the nodes from Avatar of Fire to HP or Primeval Force I will lose a lot of int. Where do you guys get your int from?

I had a similar issue when respeccing and solved it through getting int on rings and one jewel.
What is the best choice for today? Xoph or Impresence + Watchers Eye(Anger)?
ATTENTION, everyone farm the < Shaped Steel Ring > price 100ex, because ring has mod < 20% Reduced reflected Elemental dagame taken >
"
storm_masters escribió:
ATTENTION, everyone farm the < Shaped Steel Ring > price 100ex, because ring has mod < 20% Reduced reflected Elemental dagame taken >

Dumbest waste of coin ever. Reflect is nothing anymore. It was once the case you had to run with Sibyl's for anything elemental. I haven't even equipped it and don't even know reflect exists.

Reflect is dead man. If you're expending resources to protect yourself from it, you're doing it wrong ;)
Deliver pain exquisite
WHEN YOU REACH YOUR FINAL FORM!!! #FeelsAmazingMan

(Let's never talk about how many chromes it took; actually it wasn't that bad, I think collectively like 4k)
Deliver pain exquisite
How vital is Enduring cry? If I take the time to use it I've almost immediately lost the charges from taking a hit and immortal call going off.

Is there something else I could run instead of it?

I was thinking of a CWDT on the flame Golem, seeing as it's dead all the time =/

Thoughts? (Am i using Enduring Cry wrong?)
What can I do to improve my character, right now I seem to get rofl stomped on some T10 maps, haven't tried T11 yet.

How do I link my character?
Editado por útlima vez por SirLimbo en 24 dic. 2017 8:34:48

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional